Attractive female badminton players!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Naim.F.C, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    Ok, so this whole BWF skirt rule has got me thinking. Will a bit of extra skin on the legs really get men hot under the collar or more interested in the sport? Personally, I'm not so sure. Now I hope Kwun is ok with this topic because I'm about to say some controversial things, but honestly, imo it doesn't matter how good a women's figure is if she doesn't have a pretty face.

And I don't know about you guys, but there isn't one single really stunning female badminton player imo. Unless I just haven't seen enough female badminton games. But it occurred to me, it's not skirts that are going to single handedly do it, the sport actually could do with some more attractive female players full stop.

I mean, I wonder what a badminton version of this would look like. Lol.

http://sports.popcrunch.com/the-50-hottest-women-of-tennis/

Apologies if any offence was caused! :p

Thoughts?

2. JukUx

JukUx Regular Member

Errr, I think this is going to get locked lol l:

3. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Talking more of girls (*** appeal)

I think so...... This thread will get locked. :):):)

It's because we are talking more of girls (*** appeal) and less of Badminton.

4. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    This is true, and ordinarily I wouldn't bring it up, but with the recent BWF skirt rule, evidently increasing *** appeal is a prominent goal for the BWF. Although I am still very much against the idea of forced skirt attire.

5. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Let BWF influence us only in Badminton alone

Let BWF influence us only in Badminton alone.

6. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    I completely agree. I do think it decreases the classiness of the sport and impedes of women's rights. I think the new rule should be abolished. But this thread was more a fan service to the more attractive female players out there. Who would be just as attractive wearing shorts or skirts if you ask me.

That said, I don't think talking about how attractive female badminton players are in general is a negative thing. It's only human nature to discuss the attractiveness of the male or female gender. Funnily enough, you see more females talk about how attractive "male" badminton players are than males talk about female badminton players.

It's strange, because the other day I Google searched "Lin Dan", and a huge portion of his photo's were of him half naked and posing for model shots. Very odd lol.

7. Voltric

Voltric Regular Member

And what is so wrong about being feminine AND an athlete at the same time? It's much ado about nothing. It's like the men saying, "Sorry, the sport is making me more manly, and not glamourizing me as an athlete. I respectfully request to wear a skirt at the next tournament."

8. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    Nothing is wrong with doing both. But the player should have the CHOICE. The skirt rule is being forced, that's where it becomes ridiculous. It impedes on the rights of the female players and is also misogynistic.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread was not to discuss the skirt rule :p It was to appreciate the more attractive female players out there, if they even exist. I'm not even sure how many very attractive female players there are. So far based on my viewing it seems the male players are more likely to get 'that' sort of attention, from mainly female viewers and all lol! :p

#8 Naim.F.C, May 18, 2011
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  9. Voltric

Voltric Regular Member

I find Miyuki Maeda both feminine and a great athlete. Both qualities are attractive to me.

PS/- What about my rights as a man? Do you think the BWF would let LCW get away with wearing a skirt at the All England? Perhaps a "protest" action like this would get people thinking.

10. Naim.F.C

Naim.F.C Regular Member

Designer | Entrepreneur
    Attractive girl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wonder if any of the female players get modelling endorsements like Lin Dan does?

11. jump-smash

jump-smash Regular Member

Sales Manager
    I think Wang Shi Xian will much more attractive if she wear skirt ... ;)

12. Badmintan

Badmintan Regular Member

Nice from a male's point of view...and fantasy. but IBTL

Attached Files:

• IBTL.jpg
      IBTL.jpg
      File size:
      8.8 KB
      Views:
  13. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

:D Yep this will have a lock soon enough. A better thread would be attractive badminton players wearing shorts? ;)
    And with regard to a top 50 for badminton: good luck finding 50 :p! (let alone 20 or more than 10 even)

Special attention for:

44. Gussie Moran

Nationality: American
    Career: Gussie Moran is a pick looking towards the hotness of years past. She was the first female player to don a short skirt, and it’s thanks to her legacy that we get to watch female players today wearing next to nothing. So heres a salute to Gussie Moran for her groundbreaking fashion statements all the way back in the 1940′s.

That tennis list has just lost all credibility: Lindsay Davenport is in it :p (and Henin, not to forget). With that standard coming up with 50 for badminton should be less of a challenge ;). Anyone got a blog? Oh yeah we have a blogging feature on this forum as well don't we?

#13 demolidor, May 19, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  14. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    yes, here in BC, we do not allow such discussion.

thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.