Pointfore 2100 Ti

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Oranjmaan, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Oranjmaan

Oranjmaan Regular Member

student, Kumon Math Marker (w00t!)
    Anybody have or have tried this racquet out b4? In fact, nebody have experience with pointfore at all? I can find a decent deal on these racquets, but I don't really kno too much about them.

2. Traum

Traum Regular Member

I haven't tried the PF2100Ti before, but I have taken a couple of swings with the top of the line Premier ISO before. That particular raquet is quite stiff, and it felt a bit like the BK M-2010.

I have dealt with Andew (of PointFore, andrew@pointfore.ca) before, and he is an awesome guy. Since PointFore Canada is based in Waterloo/Missisauga, you might be able to arrange a time to meet up with him and try the racquet out.

-Rick

3. Low-B

Low-B Regular Member

Student
    i tried the pointfore 2100ti ... it's a preety good racquet ... extremely stiff ... good feel

4. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Funny u ask....

I was once sponsored by Pointfore as well. I had 2 different model of rackets from them. Both of them were very light.

My primary racket was the Pointfore Super Premier Carbon, it was the top of line oval head racket. At that time, about a year ago.

Its 3U-G2 if i remember correctly. It was too light for my liking but i must admit, finesse players will enjoy the feel of this racket. Despite its light weight, it has plenty of power in the shots u produce with a smash. However, my friends and former team mates will tell me that i smash hard with any racket. hehe Not being boastful. So prehaps its irrelevant for me to comment on the power of the racket.

However, unfortunately i had a pretty serious wrist injury that still hasn't cured till today. So i had to put the racket aside, its awaiting its rebirth. HAHA =P

Gosh, talking like i'm "mabuk" haha

5. Pointfore.Ca

Pointfore.Ca Regular Member

Equipment Reseller
    Dear Oranjmaan,

If you are interested in play-testing a Pointfore 2100 Ti for free, please feel free to drop me an e-mail at andrew@pointfore.ca and I would be happy to arrange to send you one for you to try out for a couple of weeks.

In brief, the 2100 Ti was selected by ALL 4 of the players sponsored by Pointfore Canada. It's got an amazing whip that will give you lots of power and it is also stiff enough for great control. I personally use it as my own backup racquet when I get lazy and don't want to move around as much. :D

It's also a great deal at only $95 CDN + tax. Much lower than most people would expect after having tried it out. (The average guess on the racquet price so far is somewhere around $150).

Sincerely,
    Andrew Ma
    Pointfore Canada
    www.pointfore.ca