Experience with Badmintonbay?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by elbowtko, May 21, 2011.

1. elbowtko

elbowtko Regular Member

Hello,

In the past I have received much good customer service from badmintonbay, and have continued to receive really good service. I was wondering if anybody knows for sure that they sell both genuine apacs AND yonex rackets?

#1 elbowtko, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  2. chrisfong89

chrisfong89 Regular Member

Student
    I've bought 7 apacs rackets from them before and they all check out. Can't say about Yonex but customer service and delivery is great.

3. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

This thread maybe is 8 years old already but I just wanted to let this out of my chest and share my bad experience with this shop.

Just a few minutes ago I tried ordering a racket from them, my first time and they almost immediately cancelled my order due to the reason the guy I'm talking to via whatsapp gave me that my paypal address is different from my shipping address. I'm an overseas worker currently residing here in the middle east but my home country is asia.

The reason why my paypal address is different from my shipping address is simply because when I previously made my paypal address also in the middle east, almost everytime I tried to use my paypal it is always being declined for some reasons I don't know what. So when I once tried ordering something from Sportshorizon still using my paypal with mideast address, same issue occurred. Now they suggested to change my paypal address to my address in asia but they would charge me the cost of shipping it to my mideast address and deliver the item to the same address and it worked just fine. And it has been like this ever since that I would order some items using my paypal with address in asia, but the items would be delivered to my mideast address. Until a few minutes ago when I tried dealing with badmintonbay. The person I'm talking to would just tell me all the time "shipping address must be the same as billing address". How come then that I managed to order from shuttle house japan (2x already), lazada malaysia, abugek shop and netbiz store just to name a few stores, without any hassles? I was thinking that maybe badminton bay has a bad system or the person I'm dealing there simply isn't supposed to be assigned to such a task.

Now here's what I thought seems to me as kind of a strange. After quite a long exchange via whatsapp between me and the badmintonbay sales rep with me trying to ask for a convincing explanation to my quandary, I suddenly realized that the racket I was trying to order is already OUT OF STOCK. I was like Whaaat?? Is this their way of shutting my butt down?:mad: I was insistent on trying to get the racket form them because they have the grip size i want plus a bit cheaper compared to other stores.

What a way to start 2019 for my leisure:rolleyes: