User Tag List

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Results 2,058 to 2,062 of 2062
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So cruel of them... to raise our expectations...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    So cruel of them... to raise our expectations...
    CWF did fine earlier to bring us into Final....just he cannot bring out the same performance plus nervous...but what we achieved is consider ok considering we only aim SF spot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Liew Daren as 3rd singles wasn't the problem. Anyone in that position would have lost as well, because our 3rd singles is weak. Only CWF and LDR so far has ever played tournaments which they did well before in the world stage, so there is no surprise that they are chosen.
    Err ... don't you think that BAM need to choose the best player base on their current performance? Liew Darren performance dropped after he won the France Open in 2012 (if i'm not mistaken).
    I'm not so sure why, but i think Ramdan should have the opportunity to be a part of the Thomas squad.

The same reason i believed why Japan let Takuma Ueda played for the 3rd single instead of Sho Sasaki .... by right, SS is more experience in the international tournaments.

Just my 2cents point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    CWF did fine earlier to bring us into Final....just he cannot bring out the same performance plus nervous...but what we achieved is consider ok considering we only aim SF spot
    Agreed. The squad exceeded the target from Semi to Final. Indeed CWF shows a lots of improvements. Most likely in his stamina and calmness during the tournament. KM has proved himself why he deserved to be in the 14th ranking in the world by showing us his own class of game play.

I do appreciate all of them, they are Malaysian hero in the badminton sport. It just i'm very concern about the way BAM manage those players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellboy84 View Post
    Err ... don't you think that BAM need to choose the best player base on their current performance? Liew Darren performance dropped after he won the France Open in 2012 (if i'm not mistaken).
    I'm not so sure why, but i think Ramdan should have the opportunity to be a part of the Thomas squad.

The same reason i believed why Japan let Takuma Ueda played for the 3rd single instead of Sho Sasaki .... by right, SS is more experience in the international tournaments.

Just my 2cents point
    Ramdan's results had been no better than Liew Daren. In fact, he could not even beat Goh Soon Huat for the spot of the reserve singles, who also has not shown any results. Goh Soon Huat has shown that he too is unable to beat Korea's Lee Dong Keun. Do you think he would have beat Takuma Ueda?

Liew Daren was selected because there wasn't much choice. He had reached a higher level before in the past (top 10 Malaysia) and PERHAPS the coaches were hoping that he could pull off his top form performance in this tournament.

He did not.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 05-30-2014 at 08:15 AM.