User Tag List

Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 75 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    So, you think just one person is responsible for this mess, i.e., Rashid Sidek?
    Ok, lets say your idea has merit. Remember Rashid is just a coach (yeah, ok, Chief Coach, but only head of coaches nevertheless) and there are others who wield much more power above him in the hierarchy of BAM, and at other levels.

We seem to focus too much on the most visible part of BAM, i.e. the top players and whatever happens at that level.
    But if the foundation is shaky, the top will suffer.

What about the process of discovery and filtering of talent from the grassroots level? How much opportuity is there for hanky-panky and favouritism as a potential candidate makes it through each level? How efficiently does this system work? Is sufficient incentive given to youngsters (in a contemporary way) to join the programme?

My point is this: (and I consider it really important) there are many points of failure within the system that can be touched off or even exploited by people who know how to manipulate the system. Besides, the system is porous enough to allow for incompetence to be accepted as the default, and professionalism or commitment to be sometimes viewed with suspicion.

In the end, it is about the self-fulfilling cycle of power and control. And in that context, Rashid is IMO just another willing pawn.
    well
    if i go to the detail
    it might be as long as phd final thesis
    so i stop here
    hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these foreign coaches do not get it, from Yoo to Rexy to YY to Morten to LM to Misbun to whatever...control your passion and wanting to be a great coach which is quite noble but in Boleh land won't work...coaching in BAM ya must learn to not be better than those who hire you and their HP buddies, ya make them look pretty bad...even worse Yoo won 2 OLY silver, Rexy gold in everything, compared to our HP Datuk Bata James winning nothing and got spanked badly left right and center by those INA boys in his playing days just collect your paycheck, enjoy the nasi lemak (maybe Yoo does not like MAS food), teh tarik and what a good deal, to work 20 mins 2-3 days a week and get paid, we would kill for these kind of jobs a word of advice, free of charge from OTB...keep quiet, join NCC and his fellow clowns in milking those loots...who the heck care about winning baddy titles....it is the loots that matters. Just observe and learn from Rashid, yawning and disinterested and still get paid doing tidak apa...I am beginning to miss my motherland, maybe I shouldn't have left >3 decades ago...what a great country paying big money hiring a bunch of idiots to run a national sport, MAS Boleh.
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 05-17-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Misbun is local, he tahan almost 10 years, until he also cannot tahan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i consider misbun a world class coach... and the fact that he quit or made to quit strengthens the argument

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    All these foreign coaches do not get it, from Yoo to Rexy to YY to Morten to LM to Misbun to whatever...control your passion and wanting to be a great coach which is quite noble but in Boleh land won't work...coaching in BAM ya must learn to not be better than those who hire you and their HP buddies, ya make them look pretty bad...even worse Yoo won 2 OLY silver, Rexy gold in everything, compared to our HP Datuk Bata James winning nothing and got spanked badly left right and center by those INA boys in his playing days just collect your paycheck, enjoy the nasi lemak (maybe Yoo does not like MAS food), teh tarik and what a good deal, to work 20 mins 2-3 days a week and get paid, we would kill for these kind of jobs a word of advice, free of charge from OTB...keep quiet, join NCC and his fellow clowns in milking those loots...who the heck care about winning baddy titles....it is the loots that matters. Just observe and learn from Rashid, yawning and disinterested and still get paid doing tidak apa...I am beginning to miss my motherland, maybe I shouldn't have left >3 decades ago...what a great country paying big money hiring a bunch of idiots to run a national sport, MAS Boleh.
    but too bad,yoo dont have the same colour with kenny,ng cc and so on
    even misbun cant stand it.
    expect to see hendrawan to leave after his contract over,and i seriously hope rosman request another transfer,hehe.
    let the gang lead bam,they (thought they are) very brilliant man,they (think they )can handle it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/20...023901/Article
    Another one from Metro, additional part :

“Malah apabila saya memberi pandangan mengenai pemain tertentu yang berbakat dan harus diberi peluang menyertai lebih banyak kejohanan, Kenny pantas mendakwa pemain terbabit pemalas sedangkan saya tidak nampak isu itu.” Yong Sung enggan mendedahkan nama pemain terbabit kerana bimbang terus ditekan BAM tapi berkata ketua jurulatih beregu, Tan Kim Her juga banyak berbohong.
    I gave my opinion that certain player/s are talented and should be given more opportunities for International tournaments, Kenny claimed the player is lazy. I dont see that the player is lazy. YYS refused to reveal the name of the player cos worried/concerned of BAM pressure. Chief doubles TKH also lied many times

Uncle OTB, YYS is Korean people , hardworking one. He wouldnt be able to stand the Bolehland style. Plus, here he no say, in Korea, coach have final say on the players, not management
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 05-17-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like both Kenny (dalglish and Goh) are really messed up people.

Thank you for this insight. I rarely catch up baddy news. Keep them coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    Looks like both Kenny (dalglish and Goh) are really messed up people.

Thank you for this insight. I rarely catch up baddy news. Keep them coming.
    Wow, I remember your name, you shouldn't know me though since I think the last time I saw you posting was back in 2009, when I just joined...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back koo_fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello undeadshot.

No, your username is familiar to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.. and hello chris!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    hello undeadshot.

No, your username is familiar to me.
    Sis koo-fan, loonggg time no see you already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Sis koo-fan, loonggg time no see you already
    I knowwww...

last thing I know, KKK went to Malaysia Open final. Is he doing alright?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/20...023901/Article
    Another one from Metro, additional part :

“Malah apabila saya memberi pandangan mengenai pemain tertentu yang berbakat dan harus diberi peluang menyertai lebih banyak kejohanan, Kenny pantas mendakwa pemain terbabit pemalas sedangkan saya tidak nampak isu itu.” Yong Sung enggan mendedahkan nama pemain terbabit kerana bimbang terus ditekan BAM tapi berkata ketua jurulatih beregu, Tan Kim Her juga banyak berbohong.
    I gave my opinion that certain player/s are talented and should be given more opportunities for International tournaments, Kenny claimed the player is lazy. I dont see that the player is lazy. YYS refused to reveal the name of the player cos worried/concerned of BAM pressure. Chief doubles TKH also lied many times

Uncle OTB, YYS is Korean people , hardworking one. He wouldnt be able to stand the Bolehland style. Plus, here he no say, in Korea, coach have final say on the players, not management
    those player that they likey will get selected for sure
    and for those who not anyone favorite and no back ground,please wait and wait.
    thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    but too bad,yoo dont have the same colour with kenny,ng cc and so on
    even misbun cant stand it.
    expect to see hendrawan to leave after his contract over,and i seriously hope rosman request another transfer,hehe.
    let the gang lead bam,they (thought they are) very brilliant man,they (think they )can handle it
    Hendy is smart, low profile, quiet, collect the loot and buy time to hunt for another job than to quit and no place to go

As for the 'gang', I would disagree with you as I think they are 'very brilliant' to be allowed to continue to milk the cash cow despite being unqualified for the jobs, incompetent, no results to show for except that Malaysian badminton to go downhill, faster than LCW's Ferrari, with them running it. Guess what, more sponsors coming up throwing more millions into this scheme....and the fact they are still alowed to keep screwing up, wasting tons of money, tells me that they are very brilliant and very politically connected. If Rexy makes $180K a year, what is NCC, KG, Nadzmi, Bata James make? The rakyat will be shocked to find out....shhhhh

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe,they can be cow keeper for NFC for how the milk the cash!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reading YYS confession and BAM's moo-ing their counter attacks... only idiots will see that BAM is setting the record straight... BAM only knows to go haywire, how to go straight? Cannot la... migraine with all this ridiculous stupidity with BAM.

Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 75 ... LastLast