User Tag List

Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 84 ... LastLast
Results 562 to 578 of 2098
  1. #562
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why BAM management keep on blaming the coaches? They are the one who appointed the coaches in the 1st place! For one, the BAM management need to review the way their organization is run.

  2. #563
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabit View Post
    Why BAM management keep on blaming the coaches? They are the one who appointed the coaches in the 1st place! For one, the BAM management need to review the way their organization is run.
    BAM management not so strict. coaches must have KPI. if didnt meet KPI than change coaches..simple..

  3. #564
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    BAM management not so strict. coaches must have KPI. if didnt meet KPI than change coaches..simple..
    But how many coaches are avaliable to replace the exiting ones should they be dismissed?

    We can't change them like changing underwear, can we?

  4. #565
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow, such a hot hot hot thread.
    pBmMalaysia, yeah, i totally agree with you. Changing a coaches will let the players hard to adapts the training situations.
    as examples,lets takes coach A has been tasked to training a player,which he has his own methods, while the player are trying to adapt coach A's methods, then coach B has comes to replaced coach A's duties with own methods.

    this thread should be shown to BAM. They should read how many mistakes they're did.

  5. #566
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    1,123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The only way for change (improvement) to come now is ....

    I'm afraid this will be a sad fact to acknowledge but, a change for the good and betterment of badminton is definitely more welcoming that what the situation already is now. As long as LCW is still running and jumping around the court on his 2 springy legs, no change will ever come about.

    And it is 'sad', because of the 99% chance that the change will only come about when LCW finally retires, there is no more result to show on paper, dwindling sponsors, and when BAM is perceived by the nation as a big stark white elephant, then change will come. Then again, it probably already IS now. But as long as LCW is still whacking the racket for Malaysia, BAM will not change but choose to remain contented. Nadzmi is still adamant about NOT making any drastic changes to the system. Just he will have a few more monthly meetings, so he says. To talk about what? Nobody knows. Probably about imminent retirement also.

    And most of all, nobody else longs more for the pleasure of other comrades in the same battle, someone carrying the same flag striving to eliminate your foes, than this person. He is a loner at the top - LCW.

    And when and IF the change does come, I fear LCW will not be around the battlefield anymore.

    Sad, but imminent.
    Last edited by Pakito; 06-02-2012 at 02:46 AM.

  6. #567
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,731
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just wondering....
    BAM is an association. It has a board of directors.
    How is the Board formed? Is it a yearly thing? Is it by nomination? or election?
    If it is nomination, who does the nominating?
    If election, who does the electing?

  7. #568
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,045
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Just wondering....
    BAM is an association. It has a board of directors.
    How is the Board formed? Is it a yearly thing? Is it by nomination? or election?
    If it is nomination, who does the nominating?
    If election, who does the electing?
    erm
    u are getting closer to the borderline
    haha

  8. #569
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kelantan, Malaysia
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    erm
    u are getting closer to the borderline
    haha
    u're mean P.O.L.I.T.I.K.U.S....
    right limsy?

  9. #570
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,698
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Your post has reminded MAS BCers to blame their own State Associations

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Just wondering....
    BAM is an association. It has a board of directors.
    How is the Board formed? Is it a yearly thing? Is it by nomination? or election?
    If it is nomination, who does the nominating?
    If election, who does the electing?
    .
    Now you are getting into the core issue.

    State Associations are the members voting for the BAM people.

    Many MAS BCers just blamed BAM.

    Your post has reminded MAS BCers to blame their own State Associations. BAM people are elected by State Associations.
    .

  10. #571
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,016
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Now you are getting into the core issue.

    State Associations are the members voting for the BAM people.

    Many MAS BCers just blamed BAM.

    Your post has reminded MAS BCers to blame their own State Associations. BAM people are elected by State Associations.
    .
    The BAM President is elected by the council, not State Associations. The council's name list, some where in this thread.
    Then BAM President elect the Secretary,etc. Certain council members I think are from State Associations, normally the President/Vice or some higher position person

  11. #572
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,680
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bingo. That clears it.

  12. #573
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,871
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BAM just need someONE like LI yong bo or park joo bong.. That's it..

  13. #574
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as i mentioned, if bam set a kpi to their coach, sure they also will improve themself instead of blaming at player only. then one coach should not only coaching one senior team, they should coach youth player, then it fair to know how well he develop a young player.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 06-03-2012 at 11:46 AM.

  14. #575
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    everybody is clamoring for a malaysian li yong bo.. to me . thats what malaysian likes to do.. for a long time.. . follow the popular trend of the times, when things go wrong.....malaysian football has been doing this the longest . and no results to show for it.. only recently, they been looking inside.. using local coaches.. and starting from below.. but results are still not conclusive and slow..sigh . but i refuse to believe that we as a race does not have what it takes.. as someone had mentioned earlier (something something quality of its people something something crap)

    maybe instead of a li yong bo. .maybe we need someone like michele rhee.... an administrator from hell
    (again looking for shortcuts. .outside....)
    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    BAM just need someONE like LI yong bo or park joo bong.. That's it..
    Last edited by pajrul; 06-03-2012 at 02:54 PM.

  15. #576
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    everybody is clamoring for a malaysian li yong bo.. to me . thats what malaysian likes to do.. for a long time.. . follow the popular trend of the times, when things go wrong.....malaysian football has been doing this the longest . and no results to show for it.. only recently, they been looking inside.. using local coaches.. and starting from below.. but results are still not conclusive and slow..sigh . but i refuse to believe that we as a race does not have what it takes.. as someone had mentioned earlier (something something quality of its people something something crap)maybe instead of a li yong bo. .maybe we need someone like michele rhee.... an administrator from hell(again looking for shortcuts. .outside....)
    Yes, we don't need another li yong bo

    to create havoc in the badminton scenario.

    We need BAM to put extra work

    and look for the right coaches/specialized trainers

    and utilize the facilities avaliable within the country,

    starting from the grass root level.

    Explore the potential available within the country

    and this all about the system.

  16. #577
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    554
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Yes, we don't need another li yong bo

    to create havoc in the badminton scenario.

    We need BAM to put extra work

    and look for the right coaches/specialized trainers

    and utilize the facilities avaliable within the country,

    starting from the grass root level.

    Explore the potential available within the country

    and this all about the system.
    youth player must coached by excellent coach, otherwise how the youth player can be a same level with senior/pro player, i'm right? we hv two type of player, one is talented like LD, another one is developed like LCW. I do agree with misbun, that why misbun want to coach his son but bam didnt agree with that..then he left bam...very simple...

  17. #578
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,045
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiq_axis View Post
    u're mean P.O.L.I.T.I.K.U.S....
    right limsy?
    yeah
    that's what i mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    as i mentioned, if bam set a kpi to their coach, sure they also will improve themself instead of blaming at player only. then one coach should not only coaching one senior team, they should coach youth player, then it fair to know how well he develop a young player.
    limao ,rexy , misbun are all doing better job than rashid,but they are leaving
    not rashid
    mind to tell me why?

Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 84 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Direction to the GYM from Seoul
    By mollaio in forum Asian Badminton Championship 2009
    Replies: 5
    : 03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  2. Backhand Clear Direction
    By killest in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 32
    : 03-24-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Shot direction
    By Loopy in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 4
    : 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. direction of turning after hitting a backhand?
    By llpjlau in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 12
    : 04-21-2007, 04:57 PM
  5. Wind direction problem in the stadium
    By weeyet in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 21
    : 09-20-2006, 05:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •