User Tag List

Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 ... LastLast
Results 715 to 731 of 2062
  1. #715
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    chris-ccc is describing himself and this is exactly what I am in this thread too. Read word by word by him.
    i am talking about post 698,hehe

  2. #716
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    u might not notice that he(not chris) is talking about himself,not others.
    Hmmm, I can sense you and Chris are related...as for Chris post, item no. 1 describe about me...its all about the loot and nothing but the loot

  3. #717
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,443
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i am talking about post 698,hehe
    Ok. I got it now after reading a few times.

  4. #718
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,583
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb All BAM people should attend ALL training sessions to see what's going on

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Hmmm, I can sense you and Chris are related...as for Chris post, item no. 1 describe about me...its all about the loot and nothing but the loot
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    I haven't commented much lately in this thread. But I am still reading the posts here.

    I have noticed that some BCers are talking about;
    * BAM monies
    * BAM politics
    * BAM players
    * BAM coaches
    * etc, etc, ......

    I have posted comments about BAM players and coaches (from news sources). Other than that, I am just an armchair BCer.
    .
    Sorry to have caused some confusion.

    What I meant to say is - BAM people are also talking cheap and being smart alec armchair critics.

    All BAM people should attend ALL training sessions to see what's going on.

    Sitting on their armchairs in their offices should only be after they have attended their training sessions.
    .

  5. #719
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,664
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Sorry to have caused some confusion.

    What I meant to say is - BAM people are also talking cheap and being smart alec armchair critics.

    All BAM people should attend ALL training sessions to see what's going on.

    Sitting on their armchairs in their offices should only be after they have attended their training sessions.
    .
    It's much better they don't, IMO. They aren't qualified to make any comments on the training, they'll just confuse the matter even more; the players won't know if they are coming or going....

  6. #720
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Talk is cheap but we are ready to walk the talk. But would BAM accept? They dont even bother with Tan Sri Elyas Omar, much less BCers. Too bad we are not rich enuf to be the main sponsors

  7. #721
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Sorry to have caused some confusion.

    What I meant to say is - BAM people are also talking cheap and being smart alec armchair critics.

    All BAM people should attend ALL training sessions to see what's going on.

    Sitting on their armchairs in their offices should only be after they have attended their training sessions.
    .
    anyone to bet that their are not even attend 30% of the training?
    can the tycoon wake up at 5am and reach hall at 6am?
    dont be silly,hehe,they need to earn big fat money-with easy way

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Talk is cheap but we are ready to walk the talk. But would BAM accept? They dont even bother with Tan Sri Elyas Omar, much less BCers. Too bad we are not rich enuf to be the main sponsors
    talk is free,not cheap
    haha
    i will start a thread soon for the idea.
    give me sometime

  8. #722
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If anyone is seriously interested to find out how BAM officials are elected and how they disbursed all those funds from total receipts, why not write to the Sports Commisioner of Malaysia to find out the details?
    BAM is under a legal obligation to have written laws and rules on how all officials are selected/appointed. BAM is also required to prepare and submit audited accounts annually.
    Maybe, you will find the "smoking gun" of all the wrong doings and all those obscene monies going to officials? Besides, you might find books being "cooked"?

  9. #723
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    If anyone is seriously interested to find out how BAM officials are elected and how they disbursed all those funds from total receipts, why not write to the Sports Commisioner of Malaysia to find out the details?
    BAM is under a legal obligation to have written laws and rules on how all officials are selected/appointed. BAM is also required to prepare and submit audited accounts annually.
    Maybe, you will find the "smoking gun" of all the wrong doings and all those obscene monies going to officials? Besides, you might find books being "cooked"?
    hmm
    this post shows u are seriously known nothing about malaysia political culture
    please do read and made some studies before throwing out all your fixation thoughts
    but due to bc restriction,i cant respond any further
    it might just get deleted and i will get a warning,haha!

  10. #724
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is not the way to cop-out by hiding behind unsubstantiated insinuation.
    What is so dangerous in finding out such details?
    What if I were to get those info for you? Wuld you reimburse me for all the search fees and expenses?

  11. #725
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,011
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    talk is free,not cheap
    haha
    i will start a thread soon for the idea.
    give me sometime
    No no, talk not free, if ask people give talk, need pay money one
    Sometimes when some of my colleagues complain, "when you sit in my position then you know how it hard it is", I would retort "No prob, you vacant the position, give me your salary, I do your job."(and I actually can ).

    Something like a certain issue in Malaysia, one side is saying "Give us the same resources & authority, we show you how it's done like what we have done in XXX and YYY".

    Misbun has good ideas, dunno who among BCers has good persuasive skills to persuade him to come back, if BCers take over to make BAM go right direction

  12. #726
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    No no, talk not free, if ask people give talk, need pay money one
    Sometimes when some of my colleagues complain, "when you sit in my position then you know how it hard it is", I would retort "No prob, you vacant the position, give me your salary, I do your job."(and I actually can ).

    Something like a certain issue in Malaysia, one side is saying "Give us the same resources & authority, we show you how it's done like what we have done in XXX and YYY".

    Misbun has good ideas, dunno who among BCers has good persuasive skills to persuade him to come back, if BCers take over to make BAM go right direction
    haha
    that's true
    i doubt misbun will back bam if he still saw those cronies inside,include his won brother

  13. #727
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    You are correct, we muse and are cheapo armchair critics having fun in BC using pen names and going nowhere...on the serious side (minus the jokes), the one thing I have against BAM is how it was run and going nowhere despite all these sponsorship/funding (sure you can't say MAS badminton is under funded) given to BAM. These BAM chaps are not poorly paid (if Rexy made reportedly RM180K, I assume the bosses would make more). I bet you if all the salary/loot paid out to all these BAM staff, that would easily eclipse the payout to the players...bet you anything. At least Rexy delivered results but what have these clowns achieve. BTW, Ramdan and ZZ are not products of and not discovered by BAM. So if BAM is a private company, the shareholders will kick them out but here we are, the clowns echo to us to be happy not to worry, and the clowns stay put and milk the loot. You are for that?
    Nadzmi is the head of the food chain, he appointed his HP helpers and setup these 4 coaches/HP thingie, as they say, the bucks stop here, so why is he still runing the show....are you telling me, MAS has nobody better or simply put, is Datuk Nadzmi politically connected that he is untouchable?
    It seems to me you are supporting the status quo...you are so full of it
    This post is so good that I've to give 2 thumbs up!

  14. #728
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default For Once, do something la BAM

    This is what BAM lacks, initiative. No think tank. No thinking out of the box. And no, BCers are not armchair critics, mind you.

    http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/06/1...s/#prettyPhoto

  15. #729
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    after 5 days,where is the not dangerous and very easy to dig up thingy from our mister tan?

  16. #730
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think he needs to be reimbursed for the troubles

    and if its going to do any good here or anywhere,

    I don't mind to chip it a little

  17. #731
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can anyone imagine we will not become the overal winner in the next badminton medal tally table of commonwealth games?
    hehe
    please be mentally prepared

Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 93 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Direction to the GYM from Seoul
    By mollaio in forum Asian Badminton Championship 2009
    Replies: 5
    : 03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  2. Backhand Clear Direction
    By killest in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 32
    : 03-24-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Shot direction
    By Loopy in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 4
    : 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. direction of turning after hitting a backhand?
    By llpjlau in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 12
    : 04-21-2007, 04:57 PM
  5. Wind direction problem in the stadium
    By weeyet in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 21
    : 09-20-2006, 05:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •