User Tag List

Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 96 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Direction? what direction?

This direction...

Name:  kitten in danger.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  23.6 KB

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    i am surprised nobody jumped on this yet.. aw common guys .. slacking already..

http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports
    We are saving energy for the upcoming OG

As usual, BAM think nothing of spending money for councillors to go England but complain salary too high when need to pay foreign coach(coach Yoo). Bolehland at its best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait till OneToughBirdie reads thIs http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...294&sec=sports

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Courtesy of The Star :

Please bring more clothes to London, Ah Jit tells shuttlers

KUALA LUMPUR: It may be summer time in England but the shuttlers have been asked to bring extra clothes to keep them warm when they leave for Bath today.

The six-member national badminton team, led by Lee Chong Wei, will leave for England tonight with a team of sparring players for an 11-day centralised training at the Bath University. This is part of their preparation for the London Olympic Games.

Besides Beijing Olympic Games silver medallist Chong Wei, the other Olympians are Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong, Chan Peng Soon-Goh Liu Ying and Tee Jing Yi.

Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) high performance director Wong Ah Jit said yesterday that everything is in place in Bath to welcome the players.

“Bath University is very professional in its approach as usual and everything is in order. However, the weather is colder than usual,” said Ah Jit in a telephone interview.

Ah Jit and a group of sports science experts from the National Sports Institute (NSI) and two chefs have been based in Bath since Sun*day.

“The temperature is around 15°C ... at times it even dips lower. It is cloudy most of the day and wet too. More rain is expected. The team have been informed of this,” he said.

“A few other countries are also here. China’s entire swimming team have been based here for the past one week. It is good that our shuttlers will have 11 days of quality training before moving to London (on July 23).

“It will be the final phase of training and will include many video sessions. Other arrangements will be made by team manager Ng Chin Chai.”

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Courtesy of The Star :

Please bring more clothes to London, Ah Jit tells shuttlers

KUALA LUMPUR: It may be summer time in England but the shuttlers have been asked to bring extra clothes to keep them warm when they leave for Bath today.

The six-member national badminton team, led by Lee Chong Wei, will leave for England tonight with a team of sparring players for an 11-day centralised training at the Bath University. This is part of their preparation for the London Olympic Games.

Besides Beijing Olympic Games silver medallist Chong Wei, the other Olympians are Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong, Chan Peng Soon-Goh Liu Ying and Tee Jing Yi.

Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) high performance director Wong Ah Jit said yesterday that everything is in place in Bath to welcome the players.

“Bath University is very professional in its approach as usual and everything is in order. However, the weather is colder than usual,” said Ah Jit in a telephone interview.

Ah Jit and a group of sports science experts from the National Sports Institute (NSI) and two chefs have been based in Bath since Sunday.

“The temperature is around 15°C ... at times it even dips lower. It is cloudy most of the day and wet too. More rain is expected. The team have been informed of this,” he said.

“A few other countries are also here. China’s entire swimming team have been based here for the past one week. It is good that our shuttlers will have 11 days of quality training before moving to London (on July 23).

“It will be the final phase of training and will include many video sessions. Other arrangements will be made by team manager Ng Chin Chai.”
    Note : They are all going to London to watch videos. I want to join BAM too !!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe
    they going Bath to bath

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is the Man with Passion for Badminton

Courtesy of The Star :

Nadzmi won’t rule out standing for BWF presidency

KUALA LUMPUR: Changes are imminent in the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) whatever the outcome at the London Olympics from July 28-Aug 5.

But one that will be least expected is BAM president Datuk Seri Nadzmi Mohd Salleh going for the top post in the Badminton World Federation (BWF). It is learnt that two continental representatives have approached Nadzmi to take up the challenge.

Nadzmi, who has helmed BAM since 2003, admitted that he had been approached to contest for the post.

“I didn’t want to stay on as BAM president at the last elections but the affiliates wanted me to continue so I stayed on. It’s likely that I won’t defend the position at the next election (next year),” said Nadzmi, who has two deputies – Tengku Kamil Tengku Ismail and Datuk Al-Amin Majid.

“I have been asked to stand for the BWF presidency. I haven’t decided as yet but it will be a different set-up and a new challenge.

“I had thought of taking a break but I’m one of those who can’t turn down a challenge.

“I will need to think about it,” added the 59-year-old Nadzmi, who runs several businesses – Nadicorp Holdings, Express Rail Link and Konsortium Transnasional Berhad.

The BWF election will only take place next year but heavy lobbying will go on, starting with the London Olympics, to win the hearts of members who will decide on the successor to current president Kang Young-joong of South Korea.

Nadzmi, who will be in London to support his players, is hoping for the best.

“It’s our wish that our players will end the country’s long wait for a first gold medal. Of course, Lee Chong Wei is our main hope but we don’t want to disregard the chances of the others as well.”

Now, this is what I call Man with Passion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man of Passion? Maybe got passion for power and money only

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Nadzmi decides to challenge for the BWF presidency and should he win, then it can only be a win for one party and a gain for the other.
    Isn't it telling us something that all the BAM affiliates wanted Nadzi to stay in the last election (to which he complied) and now he gets an invitation to contest for the BWF presidency?
    This is in sharp contrast to the the emotional outburst of corruption and mismanagement we read here about Nadzi.
    But then this thread, a tiny dot with no official credibility, has been hijacked by frustrated posters who seem to want to tarnish BAM officials, without one shred of evidence.
    Now, don't tell me the next thing you are going to do is to go viral using all the media sources you can use?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    If Nadzmi decides to challenge for the BWF presidency and should he win, then it can only be a win for one party and a gain for the other.
    Isn't it telling us something that all the BAM affiliates wanted Nadzi to stay in the last election (to which he complied) and now he gets an invitation to contest for the BWF presidency?
    This is in sharp contrast to the the emotional outburst of corruption and mismanagement we read here about Nadzi.
    But then this thread, a tiny dot with no official credibility, has been hijacked by frustrated posters who seem to want to tarnish BAM officials, without one shred of evidence.
    Now, don't tell me the next thing you are going to do is to go viral using all the media sources you can use?
    Corrected version first para above : "If Nadzi decides..........win, then it can only be loss for one party (Malaysia) and a gain for the other (The World)." Now imagine how much he can bring to the world badminton scene, if the size of the income streams he generates in BAM is used as a standard, he can bring to global badminton.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Nadzmi decides to challenge for the BWF presidency and should he win, then it can only be a win for one party and a gain for the other. Isn't it telling us something that all the BAM affiliates wanted Nadzi to stay in the last election (to which he complied) and now he gets an invitation to contest for the BWF presidency? This is in sharp contrast to the the emotional outburst of corruption and mismanagement we read here about Nadzi. But then this thread, a tiny dot with no official credibility, has been hijacked by frustrated posters who seem to want to tarnish BAM officials, without one shred of evidence. Now, don't tell me the next thing you are going to do is to go viral using all the media sources you can use?
    Why wouldn t BAM affiliates want Nadzmi to stay when they are guaranteed a fully paid Olympics trip every four years as a reward. Except there s not much to shop in London because the weak RM is too weak for the weak £.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corrected version first para above : "If Nadzi decides..........win, then it can only be loss for one party (Malaysia) and a gain for the other (The World)." Now imagine how much he can bring to the world badminton scene, if the size of the income streams he generates in BAM is used as a standard, he can bring to global badminton.
    Isn t there such an invisible scheme called money laundering.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Why wouldn t BAM affiliates want Nadzmi to stay when they are guaranteed a fully paid Olympics trip every four years as a reward. Except there s not much to shop in London because the weak RM is too weak for the weak £.
    Isn t there such an invisible scheme called money laundering.
    These are typical of unsubstantiated slandering of BAM officials. It is sad to read such lies and mudslinging and betrays a dark culture that I strongly believe should not be allowed to get away with it. Free expression is one thing but unsubstantiated accusations should not be allowed, to ensure that this thread and even this site have some semblance of a balanced talk shop that has dignity and credibility.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are typical of unsubstantiated slandering of BAM officials. It is sad to read such lies and mudslinging and betrays a dark culture that I strongly believe should not be allowed to get away with it. Free expression is one thing but unsubstantiated accusations should not be allowed, to ensure that this thread and even this site have some semblance of a balanced talk shop that has dignity and credibility.
    How have you substantiated your points, (which are really just your opinions)if any? Those are my opinions. Do I force anyone to believe them? Do I have to? Given my training, I am pointing out behaviour that are most likely reinforced by reward, with a four year delay in gratification. Do you bite the hand that feeds you without fail every four years?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How have you substantiated your points, (which are really just your opinions)if any? Those are my opinions. Do I force anyone to believe them? Do I have to? Given my training, I am pointing out behaviour that are most likely reinforced by reward, with a four year delay in gratification. Do you bite the hand that feeds you without fail every four years?
    Of course, for the simple reason that your "opinion" is pure slander without having the guts to publicly express yourself in a media that holds you to accountability. The news media like the Star and the new Straits Times are good examples of expressing an unfavorable opinion with accountability. You are no where near this professional standard. If you were to write what you have written with these type of slander/ accusations (please don't hide them behind as "opinions", which they are not) in the Press you would end in bankruptcy.
    Again, please do not hide behind a pretext of expressing "opinion" for naked and baseless slander. At least have some guts to go public and be a man. So far I see wrongful use and abuse, of the word "opinion".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course, for the simple reason that your "opinion" is pure slander without having the guts to publicly express yourself in a media that holds you to accountability. The news media like the Star and the new Straits Times are good examples of expressing an unfavorable opinion with accountability. You are no where near this professional standard. If you were to write what you have written with these type of slander/ accusations (please don't hide them behind as "opinions", which they are not) in the Press you would end in bankruptcy. Again, please do not hide behind a pretext of expressing "opinion" for naked and baseless slander. At least have some guts to go public and be a man. So far I see wrongful use and abuse, of the word "opinion".
    Nadzmi said he did not want to stay on as BAM president but was persuaded to continue by the affiliates. Thus implying his popularity. I then offered another point of view (called opinion) that the affiliates wanted him to stay on because of the Olympics trips reward. Nadzmi himself said the trips are a reward. That s a fact. It is not slander. The point is there are other options of support. With that kind of money, if MAS support is the key objective, it s more effective to get tickets for a big group of MAS students based in UK specially trained to provide synchronised cheering like what was seen in AE. Bear in mind Andrew Kam was asked by some continental representatives to stand for the previous BWF election but who shot him down? Note that Nadzmi said he s LIKELY to not defend his BAM position suggesting he will give it up only if he gets on the BWF pedestal. Right now he has a foot in each door. That s called power-clinging. You may not be aware but your opinions are so high ground they naturally attract some flood treatment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Have a Poll on Nadzmi

I think we should have a poll on "Should Nadzmi vacate his seat in BAM". Then everyone would have the benefit of getting a clearer picture of at least what BCers want/feel about this matter, without the need of 'accusing' or being 'accused of slandering'.

If anyone agrees on this suggestion, pls voice out.

Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 96 ... LastLast