User Tag List

Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 99 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Exactly, why would PJB come back, he is doing great with full control in Japan. The current coaches are 'great yes-men' to the 'top head man Nadzmi' so they can yawn, screw up and keep their jobs so competence is not important, must have connections, banyak connectios in Boleh land. As to what you said 'the current crop of coaches at the senior level are not really competent enough to produce world beaters'....arr, ahem! let's don't jump so fast and delete the word 'world beaters', let's say 'let's see if the current crop of coaches at the senior level can even get the current men/women players past the qualifying, first and maybe, the second round in SS' (LCW excluded from the list) and that is a big wish. As for WC and OLY, let's pretend the events do not exist after LCW retires

Looks to me like BAM is finally having a field trip of feeling what it's like to be grasping at straws while drowning in quicksand, even with all the $$$ talking!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Pakito;1935994]
    Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post

I have to stand up for most BCers over here, those of us that feel put downed by Taneepak's 'low credibility' rating on BC's so-called mostly 'majority-unqualified-to vote' allegations! . Put it simply, correct me if I'm wrong, many of BCers feel offended by your insinuations of BCer's polls likened to that of a 'kangaroo court'.

But, you can rest in peace. Most likely BC won't have this poll. Isn't it Kwun? So stop with the 'degradation' of BCers.
    Whether a poll is going to be held or not is not for me to say. But I stick to every word I have been saying that the very intent of the poll here is to justify a foregone, and let me add biased, conclusion to find BAM guilty and "hang" them.
    Please, do give dissenting opinions about where BAM is going but to accuse them from such heinous crimes is an even greater crime. Also, be man enough to make such accusations in the public domain or public media and not hide behind this sanctuary here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=taneepak;1936091]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post

Whether a poll is going to be held or not is not for me to say. But I stick to every word I have been saying that the very intent of the poll here is to justify a foregone, and let me add biased, conclusion to find BAM guilty and "hang" them.
    Please, do give dissenting opinions about where BAM is going but to accuse them from such heinous crimes is an even greater crime. Also, be man enough to make such accusations in the public domain or public media and not hide behind this sanctuary here.
    First of all, the topic of the poll I outlined was 'should Nadzmi vacate his seat' for others to contribute, and it's not outlined as 'did Nadzmi commit.....' Here is where you keep hounding on the matter about heinous crime, which is not even the issue at hand here.

Even a country needs a have election every 5years. Here it is only a poll. Even if one has contributed vastly to any organization, one should give others a chance. Time to let go. THIS IS MY POINT HERE.

On the point of being man enough, I do not need to do so mainly because the other public figures (s0 many of them, I do not need to regurgitate them anymore) have openly said so in the media. If every passionate badminton central members, who for the love of badminton and badminton for the country, go to the media, to give them a piece of their mind, their wives and and husbands will be very annoyed for risking their marriages.

So, do not taunt me with the challenge, knowing very well it isn't that simple. I am very well aware of the existence of using a forum to vent unnecessary baseless accusations - and this is NOT one of them. Put your pillow a bit higher tonight before you sleep and ponder about this.

It was only YOUR perception that this poll was about the central ground of proving BAM's heinous crime.
    Last edited by Pakito; 07-22-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u cant blame since he yet to vote

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, so many malaysia badminton officials over there.. Looks like the officials are more than players
    Are they doing their job brilliantly? After the olympic we will know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    wow, so many malaysia badminton officials over there.. Looks like the officials are more than players Are they doing their job brilliantly? After the olympic we will know
    hope they are not bunch of cronies, or else how could they travel all the way to london just to support the MAS team...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are really enjoying to the max....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, so many malaysia badminton officials over there.. Looks like the officials are more than players
    Are they doing their job brilliantly? After the olympic we will know
    all expenses paid by BAM in lieu of youth development, they so hapi

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe
    a nice trip to london
    who dont want?hehe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    all expenses paid by BAM in lieu of youth development, they so hapi
    Can enjoy the expensive of London watching world class olympic badminton match LIVE, who don't want?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/8/6/nation/11804515&sec=nation

E
    xcerpts:

Can there be another Chong Wei? Can there be another badminton player or even be a medal contender at the next Olympic Games in Rio four years down the road? The answer, for now, is grim indeed.
    The Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) entourage was in London to support Chong Wei.
    The decision makers have a lot of things to deal with as the party is over. They can either coax Chong Wei to stay on until the Rio Games to save their places in the association or really work some magic to find new talents.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats great that no idiot can take advantage from malaysia OG player.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to do something 'BIG', folks..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All expenses paid trip to London and nothing to shout about, of course the team was privileged to visit Harrods, Hyde Park, Millennium Wheel, London Bridge, Wembley, Buckingham Palace and other tourist places.

We do not see this happening in other BAs only Malaysia...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is one positive side of lcw defeat in final and koo/tan defeat in playoff
    those bam fella have nothing to bark about the result.
    but i guess a semi final and silver medal already can keep their job and position safe for another 5 year.
    so malaysia badminton will still decreasing from time to time

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was struggling to support Datuklee during last night game. I was hoping he would win the Gold but that would justify all BAM goons has done is right. I support Datuklee personally but not the association he represent but if he had won the Gold Medal, these goons will surely continue their reign in BAM.

A

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to do something 'BIG', folks..
    Those of us eligible to vote will do it

Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 99 ... LastLast