User Tag List

Page 56 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 106 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    most Malaysian badminton enthuastic do not access bc and if they do, they might not have the time or the languages command to write a good critisism of BAM. I've never heard anyone playing badminton in malaysia who praise what BAM has done for the past 10years. These two critics do said the truth...
    This is one opinion. It may or may not be truly representative. Even if most Malaysian badminton fans or players are not supportive of BAM, this is just a view that has to stand the test of how credible such views are. Sometimes, emotions over a missed Gold that was so close yet so far cloud our judgement.
    Critical problem solvers will first get over such an emotional phase first before analyzing the problem if there is one and then finding a solution.
    But first you must establish a realistic objective, not a mere pipe dream.
    How good is Malaysia in badminton compared with China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Denmark? Is a failure against China a realistic failure in the true sense of the word? Is losing to even Korea or Indonesia such a disaster to deem BAM a failure? Come on, Malaysia get hold of yourself.
    In the context of the current badminton powers Malaysia actually did very well in the Olympics. Is this a failure? Or is beating LD a foregone conclusion? Then please come down to mother earth, Malaysian badminton fans or players!
    Is failure to win the Thomas Cup such a disaster, given the powers Malaysia is facing?
    In fact there is a wide gap between the quality of BAM officials and the fans they serve. Herein lies the problem. From what I read here that gap will become wider until there is no more replacement for more brains, and brawn will rule. Malaysia will then not even be good enough to go through to the Thomas Cup group rounds.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    most Malaysian badminton enthuastic do not access bc and if they do, they might not have the time or the languages command to write a good critisism of BAM. I've never heard anyone playing badminton in malaysia who praise what BAM has done for the past 10years. These two critics do said the truth...
    This is one opinion. It may or may not be truly representative. Even if most Malaysian badminton fans or players are not supportive of BAM, this is just a view that has to stand the test of how credible such views are. Sometimes, emotions over a missed Gold that was so close yet so far cloud our judgement.
    Critical problem solvers will first get over such an emotional phase first before analyzing the problem if there is one and then finding a solution.
    But first you must establish a realistic objective, not a mere pipe dream.
    How good is Malaysia in badminton compared with China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Denmark? Is a failure against China a realistic failure in the true sense of the word? Is losing to even Korea or Indonesia such a disaster to deem BAM a failure? Come on, Malaysia get hold of yourself.
    In the context of the current badminton powers Malaysia actually did very well in the Olympics. Is this a failure? Or is beating LD a foregone conclusion? Then please come down to mother earth, Malaysian badminton fans or players!
    Is failure to win the Thomas Cup such a disaster, given the powers Malaysia is facing?
    In fact there is a wide gap between the quality of BAM officials and the fans they serve. Herein lies the problem. From what I read here that gap will become wider until there is no more replacement for more brains, and brawn will rule. Malaysia will then not even be good enough to go through to the Thomas Cup group rounds.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Pakito, Sibugichai and limsy, stop wasting your time. Nothing will come out from arguing against him, just leave him alone. So far, I see a few BCers backing your guys up(with a few articles from different press echoing your sentiments), while I see non supporting his argument, yet he claimed that you guys represents the minority.
    Oh well, what else can I say except leave him living in his own little world. No harm come from that. We can all agree to disagree with him.
    i think it is difficult to tell what is majority and minority when one never experience voting democracy system.
    the poll thingy last time proved it.

anyway,of course it wont have any result.
    its like me from malaysia telling american who to vote
    someone from else way sound like he know the truth more than me when he dont even know about our political culture,badminton player or the spelling of nadzmi.

for the latest news,they will decide something or anything on the coming dunno what meeting.
    its so easy,if koo/tan doesnt accept the split,then accept their resign later.
    but they afraid of losing power,money and result.
    on why nadzmi said he will leave next year(and maybe ng chin cai),because lcw gonna retired soon,koo/tan going no way near their best,no more goose that lay golden egg.
    as simple as that.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as the one who predicted malaysia will lost to japan in tc 2010,thailand in AG 2010(and many more)
    i had foresee malaysia badminton in a recession() way before the result come out,and thats because of bam failure. who care malaysia win gold or not when there are lots of opportunist in bam.

as one of the psychologist graduate,i saw many things that some others cant see.
    one of the reason because i in malaysia,not in hong kong,nearer and clearer

from the series of comment,we can see how fixation and mental set destroy one brain(and probably,life)

everyone,put the name on ignore list.
    stay calm and oppa gangnam style.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be so quick before claiming that others who disagree are less qualified than you to comment about Malaysia.
    I was a CEO of an international corporation in Malaysia ranked in the top Fortune 3 companies in the world. I have had all sorts of employees to give me a wider perspective of human quality, empty vessels, and bad losers. I still have my successors who update me on the local scene. I am greatly dismayed by the low quality of personnel they now are forced to employ.
    To open your eyes, look at the widening gap between Malaysia and your neighbor Singapore. From a parity basis it is now too lop-sided to hide anymore.
    But you can of course continue to claim you know better and I am no longer relevant.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Pakito, Sibugichai and limsy, stop wasting your time. Nothing will come out from arguing against him, just leave him alone. So far, I see a few BCers backing your guys up(with a few articles from different press echoing your sentiments), while I see non supporting his argument, yet he claimed that you guys represents the minority.

Oh well, what else can I say except leave him living in his own little world. No harm come from that. We can all agree to disagree with him.
    Remember the group of the people who picket at BAM office one or two years back for the President to step down? Before this, they dont bother to picket about sports association or sports issue, now fans also picket.
    Of course, whoever can read the comments section of Sinar, Berita Harian, will know what Malaysians think. For more political view on sports, there's the Malaysia Kini(yes they do mention badminton cos LCW won the silver).
    What all the reporters from malay, english to chinese, tamil dunno, pretty much echos the sentiments as the reporters read BC

Our Msian sports, football, athletics, hockey- down due to politicking. The thing is : you and I and other Msians are the taxpayers and voters, so we have the right to comment. If BAM top management say this & that excuse, it's hard & all, then give their salary to BC members, we do their job
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 09-09-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since early this year I have suspected good old Tanee to be a person of very senior managing position. I find his views very useful in commanding a ship (company), that the top brass however wrong, could do no wrong or should be forgiven because the management is the boss. Therefore Tanee is 'pro management' which is good when you are the CEO, which he has admitted to.

I was a CEO of an international corporation in Malaysia ranked in the top Fortune 3 companies in the world. I have had all sorts of employees to give me a wider perspective of human quality, empty vessels, and bad losers. I still have my successors who update me on the local scene. I am greatly dismayed by the low quality of personnel they now are forced to employ.
    He has mistakenly taken a 'top down' management style and applied this wisdom and experience as a CEO (nothing related to sports) onto this forum on badminton and BAM. I agree, its good when you are managing whatever big company with big responsibility because whatever the consequences the ship cannot sink or it will go bankcrupt. BUT THIS IS SPORTS, BADMINTON AND BAM. BAM has a responsibility to its nation and people. A company is profit orientated as it's main priority. Anything else is just secondary contributing to the company.

While on another issue, we have yet to hear from good old tanee what is positive about BAM, what they should be doing or not doing, just some very vague simplistic ideas. And neither does he disagree on some of the drawbacks that plagues the sport and issues committed by BAM like unfair treatment of its athletes. And that he keeps quiet. Is that all you can bring to the table? We on the other hand are very fair, when it's good, we commend, when it's vice versa, we bang. It is this very 'keeping quiet' at your own convenience that we find your opinions very biased, which is ironic, considering how you say only a minority represents what is hugely said here.

Lastly, you still failed to understand one simple notion that the people need not hold in favour of BAM for eternally, but BAM does. This is not their corporate social responsibility. IT IS THEIR ONLY RESPONSIBILITY. The people (BCers, malaysians and us sports freaks or mob as you fervently put it) are not on BAM's payroll, like you and your employees. Differentiate that.
    Last edited by Pakito; 09-09-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was wondering,since malaysian is genetically or dnacally lazy or whatever(forget uncle tan great theory.) must be losing lots of money since they are all lazy,empty vessel and bad loser.
    why he opt to open or operate company here instead of the dna superior china or korea as he claim?

back to topic.
    i had speak out many negative of bam.
    our wisdom-man of bc,malaysia and hongkong,uncle tan.
    please provide proof that bam done enough to develop and try their best to create result? anything?
    how much they spend on state development?
    how many budget/specific plan on future hope on tournament?
    please enlighten me,thanks.
    Last edited by limsy; 09-09-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not without reason the brightest and the best have left Malaysia. The last two posts are dead giveaways of the left behinds, classic examples of people who have no clue of what their aims are.
    To come to the point, what are the goals of the country's badminton, in men, women, and mixed events viz-a-viz China, Korea, Indonesia, Denmark, and Japan? These are the areas Malaysian badminton must look at and compete against instead of lashing out aimlessly at wrongly perceived injustices or mismanagement.
    Did the results of the London Olympics fairly reflect Malaysia's achievement? It has in fact done better than its world ranking. Is this a failure? That depends on who you ask. Some here will say it was a failure. I say they are in cloud nine. Indonesia is stronger than Malaysia in both men and women yet they got nothing. From this perspective Malaysia did better than expectations.
    Stop looking for meaningless faults. Look and aim realistically, while respecting the strengths of your competition, to set your goals. Then and only then can you come back to start talking seriously about the country's badminton.
    Too much emotional outbursts dull and shrink the brain, and then discussion becomes aimless.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not without reason the brightest and the best have left Malaysia. The last two posts are dead giveaways of the left behinds, classic examples of people who have no clue of what their aims are.
    To come to the point, what are the goals of the country's badminton, in men, women, and mixed events viz-a-viz China, Korea, Indonesia, Denmark, and Japan? These are the areas Malaysian badminton must look at and compete against instead of lashing out aimlessly at wrongly perceived injustices or mismanagement.
    Did the results of the London Olympics fairly reflect Malaysia's achievement? It has in fact done better than its world ranking. Is this a failure? That depends on who you ask. Some here will say it was a failure. I say they are in cloud nine. Indonesia is stronger than Malaysia in both men and women yet they got nothing. From this perspective Malaysia did better than expectations.
    Stop looking for meaningless faults. Look and aim realistically, while respecting the strengths of your competition, to set your goals. Then and only then can you come back to start talking seriously about the country's badminton.
    Too much emotional outbursts dull and shrink the brain, and then discussion becomes aimless.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we are discussing bam now. not olympic or other thing else.
    straight to the point.
    please state anything that bam had done to improve malaysia badmiton.
    convince us that bam is innocent and tried their best
    Last edited by limsy; 09-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are the goals of the country's badminton, in men, women, and mixed events viz-a-viz China, Korea, Indonesia, Denmark, and Japan?
    Isn't that just like asking the bull who is thirsty why does it go to the pond? Or are you suggesting that Malaysia should stay at the level they are at now and be contented and complacent? I'm curious to know why don't you answer your own questions instead of always putting it to the floor? Just what are the goals in your opinion vis-a-vis these countries you mentioned that Malaysia should be huh?

Did the results of the London Olympics fairly reflect Malaysia's achievement?
    LCW yes. He is BAM's saving grace. Tell me, what did we achieve? Don't tell me that Indons fared no better, let's concentrate on our own backyard unless you mean that we should be satisfied and complacent, then I get you.

Some here will say it was a failure. I say they are in cloud nine. Indonesia is stronger than Malaysia in both men and women yet they got nothing. From this perspective Malaysia did better than expectations.
    In cloud nine? That's just like saying to our athletes to forget it, dream on, you can't beat them. It's of course logical from your point of view when you set complacent benchmarks.

Look and aim realistically, while respecting the strengths of your competition, to set your goals. Then and only then can you come back to start talking seriously about the country's badminton.
    I assume you mean this pep talk is for the athletes and not for the management right? We are talking about BAM, not the athletes.

Too much emotional outbursts
    Erm, we may be critical but still calm considering the magnitude of BAM stupidity. But emotional outbursts? Mostly provoked by your lack understanding on an aging matter dealt with disparagingly by the people in power.
    Last edited by Pakito; 09-09-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The majority of all the posts here are from 2 standouts. Now, what can two lonely souls do? Also, barring me, there is an embarrassing absence of dissenting opinions.
    What would be your satisfactory number? First of all, if you feel something strongly, do you wait for the numbers to tell you first, or your convictions? Then only you join the crowd?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am not going to write those scandal once again since i going to bed

let say it economy way since both nadzmi and world wide company owner is businessman. they dont know badminton

1st issue
    money-operating cost is too high. more than 2 million per year for salary(not include player's).
    in another word,the cost performance is too low. our world wide company owner 100% understand what is CP.

2nd issue
    no systematic planning-how many tournament should a bjss player,a back up player,an elite squad player need to play per year. how many target should be reach within. when and what is ultimate target. drop off if unable to reach target.
    (please take note,bam done non of this)
    no realistic and specific short,middle and long term planning
    not effective at all.

3rd issue
    fairness in treatment.
    no worker willing to work under a mistreated and unfair environment. case of tcs,ng/ng,tan/gan,zakry/fairuz and more.

4th issue
    wrong investment.
    money invested on non productive categories

5th issue
    wrong bonus distributed
    instead of reinvest revenue,it spend on london trip.
    typical opportunist style.

and there is alot more,but good night folks.

u can tell how good nadzmi is as a businessman base on proton profit(if there is any profit)
    please tell us now,what did bam did right? anything?
    Last edited by limsy; 09-09-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have had all sorts of employees to give me a wider perspective of human quality, empty vessels, and bad losers. I still have my successors who update me on the local scene. I am greatly dismayed by the low quality of personnel they now are forced to employ.
    Since you have such vast wisdomic experience and expertise in quality human resource, how is BAM in your quality scale from 1 - 10?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You two standouts or 'standalones' are all over the floor, clueless on where and what you want the country's badminton to achieve. Every human endeavour must have a goal or objective, which in Malaysian badminton is basically its performance in the Olympics, the Thomas & Uber Cups, the super series, and the world championships.
    But you are wasting all your energy to rubbish BAM and others, driven by your emotional and paranoid hatred. You are shooting your own foot!
    Now, why don't you get other more enlightened posters to come to your support?
    However, I still believe you are a such a small and insignificant speck minority in Malaysia. Otherwise the country will be truly 'HABIS'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You two standouts or 'standalones'
    Wait you also forgot to include eddy choong, elyas, han jian, morten.. don't just dart us small chaps

Every human endeavour must have a goal or objective, which in Malaysian badminton is basically its performance in the Olympics, the Thomas & Uber Cups, the super series, and the world championships.
    I think you are barking up the wrong tree mr tan. This should be address with your name, signed sealed and delivered to your dearest, BAM.

emotional and paranoid hatred.
    I beg to differ - passionate response and logical criticism for temporary respite from heart attack due to disparaging management.

Now, why don't you get other more enlightened posters to come to your support?
    I see you alone only standing in your barracks.

However, I still believe you are a such a small and insignificant speck minority in Malaysia. Otherwise the country will be truly 'HABIS'.
    Again, very clever misdirection of the jury towards inconsequential evidence. Get back to the mater at hand, BAM. BAM is 'habis'sing our money.

Page 56 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 106 ... LastLast