User Tag List

Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 1981
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10millopn are year... Most paid salary of official and sending official for overseas exposures as like to china to test china dolls ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    they said they send 30++ officer to london due to malaysia open revenue
    u believe there is so much revenue?hehe

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and they might fix a rm 7xx fax machine with rm 50000
    hehe,u know lah. malaysia mah.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Coaches to get perks for producing winners

Tuesday October 30, 2012
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...864&sec=sports

Excerpts:

...Under the current structure, only players get additional cash for winning titles under the BAM’s incentive scheme.

...Under the BAM’s incentive scheme, every winner of the Super Series and Super Series Premier tournaments is given RM25,000.

That means Chong Weiand the in-form Daren will get an additional RM25,000 for winning in Denmark and France respectively.

Kenny said that they have been toying with the idea of rewarding the coaches as “it will keep them on their toes and be an added motivation for them to push the players into achieving excellence”.

“Our coaching and training chairman, Ng Chin Chai, introduced a bonus scheme for the coaches for the first time last year.

“We have also been mulling about rewarding coaches for producing winners.

“I have checked with other badminton nations and some of them, like South Korea and Indonesia, have such a system,” said Kenny.

“We must look into how we want to reward these coaches and the percentage to be given as cash incentives. It will be good to get some ideas from our future national coaching director on this matter.”

...Joo-bong is currently a coach with the Japan BA and is set to decide on his future after a meeting with his employers in the next few days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well
    they said they send 30++ officer to london due to malaysia open revenue
    u believe there is so much revenue?hehe
    Malaysia Open revenue? Please tell me that's a joke

6. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you still keep him in BAM

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post

And you still keep him in BAM
    arif latif struggled against ukranian player...damn they should be out of the team by now. I remembered he was on par with chen long in his junior days, now look where CL is and where arif is. Hopeless!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair to Arif, I would give him one more year to see whether he has made progress, judging by the upsets that he can produce on the international circuit. Liew Daren had started making upsets 2 years back in 2010 where he beat Wang Zhengming and so on, and he only began to start regularly upsetting players towards the end of last year when he was 24 years old.

Chan Kwong Beng is already 24 years old and instead of creating upsets, he has been losing to unknown players again and again. Keeping him is useless as he has shown zero motivation and drive to improve. Now, even the 21 year old Misbun Ramdan defeated him very easily. His failure time and time again led me to believe that he is only in BAM thanks to being buddy buddy with someone.

10. Likes limsy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Malaysia Open revenue? Please tell me that's a joke
    of course that's a joke!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    To be fair to Arif, I would give him one more year to see whether he has made progress, judging by the upsets that he can produce on the international circuit. Liew Daren had started making upsets 2 years back in 2010 where he beat Wang Zhengming and so on, and he only began to start regularly upsetting players towards the end of last year when he was 24 years old.

Chan Kwong Beng is already 24 years old and instead of creating upsets, he has been losing to unknown players again and again. Keeping him is useless as he has shown zero motivation and drive to improve. Now, even the 21 year old Misbun Ramdan defeated him very easily. His failure time and time again led me to believe that he is only in BAM thanks to being buddy buddy with someone.
    I've read somewhere CKB is the sparring partner of LCW does he not? Or maybe I got confused

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    I've read somewhere CKB is the sparring partner of LCW does he not? Or maybe I got confused
    sparring partners may be in the form of 2 to one or 3 to one, usually with some assitant coach joining as well... he spar with LCW doesnt mean a single thing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
    sparring partners may be in the form of 2 to one or 3 to one, usually with some assitant coach joining as well... he spar with LCW doesnt mean a single thing
    Lee Chong Wei have sparring partners who perform better on the international circuit like Liew Daren and Chong Wei Feng.

Chan Kwong Beng being a sparring partner for Lee Chong Wei does not explain why he is kept in BAM, you are right. Someone with a say in BAM has managed to keep Chan Kwong Beng in that position.

15. Likes M3Series liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just read about the wake up call for junior as they fail to win wjc 1st time since 2007.
    its look like bam never need any wake up call because they never win any wc,og,uber or sudirman

17. Likes undeadshot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No counter offer for Joo Bong

By K.M. BOOPATHY
    11 November 2012
    http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint....3D163D03eddin

That is the stand of the BAM after a council meeting yesterday in response to Joo Bong's current employer, the Nippon BA, making a better offer than BAM's.

Nadzmi said BAM had earlier agreed to most of Joo Bong's requests and the Korean had verbally agreed on the salary package (which is believed to be around RM40,000 a month).

Joo Bong had said he would make a final decision after the Hong Kong Open on Nov 20-25 where Nadzmi will be going to meet the former Olympic champion.

"The ball is in Joo Bong's court. We have made an offer which he agreed to. We also accepted most of the additional requests he made and we were almost quite certain that he would sign the contract.

"I was surprised with the latest developments after Joo Bong was said to have received an offer from Japan," said Nadzmi.

"The council still agrees that we want him as our national director of coaching. Our position is very clear that we will maintain the same offer that has been initially made and it is entirely up to him to make a decision.

"There will be no counter offer from us as I don't feel it's ethical. We have already given him an official offer letter and it will remain."

According to reliable sources, Joo Bong was supposed to have come to Kuala Lumpur on Friday to meet Nadzmi and sign a four-year contract.

However, Joo Bong cancelled the trip and also missed Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo's wedding dinner at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre yesterday.

However, former Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia and China head coach Li Yongbo came yesterday for the wedding.

President of equipment giant Yonex, Ben Yoneyama, South Korea head coach Kim Jong Soo and former and current national shuttlers attended the wedding.

Chong Wei's close friend, Lin Dan of China, was a notable absentee due to his involvement in the China Super League while Peter Gade Christensen of Denmark was also unable to attend due to personal reasons.

Read more: No counter offer for Joo Bong - Badminton - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint...#ixzz2BzPiTb3b

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    No counter offer for Joo Bong

By K.M. BOOPATHY
    11 November 2012
    http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint....3D163D03eddin

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]That is the stand of the BAM after a council meeting yesterday in response to Joo Bong's current employer, the Nippon BA, making a better offer than BAM's.

Nadzmi said BAM had earlier agreed to most of Joo Bong's requests and the Korean had verbally agreed on the salary package (which is believed to be around RM40,000 a month).

Joo Bong had said he would make a final decision after the Hong Kong Open on Nov 20-25 where Nadzmi will be going to meet the former Olympic champion.

"The ball is in Joo Bong's court. We have made an offer which he agreed to. We also accepted most of the additional requests he made and we were almost quite certain that he would sign the contract.

"I was surprised with the latest developments after Joo Bong was said to have received an offer from Japan," said Nadzmi.

"The council still agrees that we want him as our national director of coaching. Our position is very clear that we will maintain the same offer that has been initially made and it is entirely up to him to make a decision.

"There will be no counter offer from us as I don't feel it's ethical. We have already given him an official offer letter and it will remain."

According to reliable sources, Joo Bong was supposed to have come to Kuala Lumpur on Friday to meet Nadzmi and sign a four-year contract.

However, Joo Bong cancelled the trip and also missed Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo's wedding dinner at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre yesterday.

However, former Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia and China head coach Li Yongbo came yesterday for the wedding.

President of equipment giant Yonex, Ben Yoneyama, South Korea head coach Kim Jong Soo and former and current national shuttlers attended the wedding.

Chong Wei's close friend, Lin Dan of China, was a notable absentee due to his involvement in the China Super League while Peter Gade Christensen of Denmark was also unable to attend due to personal reasons.
    Joo Bong,
    He may be a good coach but a real man he is not. Perhaps his mercenary side is salivating at even more money. Now what happens if BAM were to improve on the new improved Japan offer? Wii he go back to Japan to again ask for more?
    A real gentleman is one who should stick to his word.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    Joo Bong,
    He may be a good coach but a real man he is not. Perhaps his mercenary side is salivating at even more money. Now what happens if BAM were to improve on the new improved Japan offer? Wii he go back to Japan to again ask for more?
    A real gentleman is one who should stick to his word.
    It doesnt say that PJB is either considering, or has accepted the Japan Association's counter-offer. So its possible we are just jumping the gun here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shudder at the thought of Nadzmi sitting in that BWF big chair, throwing darts into his dart board.