User Tag List

Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,446 to 1,462 of 2062
  1. #1446
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well
    great coach leave bam.
    lousy coach stay in bam.
    that's the truth

  2. #1447
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well
    great coach leave bam.
    lousy coach stay in bam.
    that's the truth
    great coach leave bam. (LM, Rexy, YKH, CSK)
    lousy coach stay in bam. (Rashid, TKH)

  3. #1448
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,892
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well
    great coach leave bam.
    lousy coach stay in bam.
    that's the truth
    is it good coaches bad player

    or bad coaches good players

    or both ???

  4. #1449
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    580
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    At the end of the day, whether it is coaches, players or BAM, it is all about CARI MAKAN ...

    Gone are the days when people play and coach for the love of the country and game ... these factors are now "secondary" ...

    IMHO ... that is why I said Indonesia did the "right thing" by opening up the sponsorships of their players to the HIGHEST bidder ... very "mercenary" but that is the real life today ...

  5. #1450
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who's the head coach?
    Rashid Sidek?
    He's too passive....they need communist style rule for the next few years.

  6. #1451
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Who's the head coach?
    Rashid Sidek?
    He's too passive....they need communist style rule for the next few years.
    Communist rule, tak boleh lah...no fun and then all these Datuks running BAM and NCC too cannot get to run the place down to the ground and keeps milking the system...mesti tak boleh.
    Perhaps, that Rashid chap does not have anything or advice to offer to LCW, that is why he is SILENT and let TSB does the talking. Silent is Golden, less talk, less getting into trouble. LCW won all these SS, everyone jumps on the band wagon, collects the ringgit, head coach gets more ringgit and gets to collects trophy as coach of the year. Darn, that Rashid chap is indeed smart.

  7. #1452
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    At the end of the day, whether it is coaches, players or BAM, it is all about CARI MAKAN ...

    Gone are the days when people play and coach for the love of the country and game ... these factors are now "secondary" ...

    IMHO ... that is why I said Indonesia did the "right thing" by opening up the sponsorships of their players to the HIGHEST bidder ... very "mercenary" but that is the real life today ...
    Dude, you are talking the Malaysia I knew before I left. Those are the days of wooden rackets, no name shoes and shirt, black-white TV, and arr, Yoneyama, Carlton and Dunlop rackets ruled the planet. Those days the players have full time job and play badminton for the 'love of the country'. Also, the games back then pay NOTHING, so SS, no endorsement, maybe the palyers get a case of coca cola to take home as reward.
    With the games bringing in $$$, we have so many good players these days...sadly, while MAS is still chasing her 1st WC gold, an 18-yr old Siam gal did the trick first. Now, after Datuk quits, Thailand will kick MAS butt all the way from singles to mixed, and that is from a country that has very limited cash than BAM. That hurts as much as LCW losing to LD

  8. #1453
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Communist rule, tak boleh lah...no fun and then all these Datuks running BAM and NCC too cannot get to run the place down to the ground and keeps milking the system...mesti tak boleh.
    Perhaps, that Rashid chap does not have anything or advice to offer to LCW, that is why he is SILENT and let TSB does the talking. Silent is Golden, less talk, less getting into trouble. LCW won all these SS, everyone jumps on the band wagon, collects the ringgit, head coach gets more ringgit and gets to collects trophy as coach of the year. Darn, that Rashid chap is indeed smart.

    LOL if anyone can sleep with the system,
    it will make you look smart and rich too

  9. #1454
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    is it good coaches bad player

    or bad coaches good players

    or both ???
    the system is wrong
    the management is wrong
    the environment is wrong
    end up,player wont be good.

  10. #1455
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ubah!! BAM

  11. #1456
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,892
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    At the end of the day, whether it is coaches, players or BAM, it is all about CARI MAKAN ...

    Gone are the days when people play and coach for the love of the country and game ... these factors are now "secondary" ...

    IMHO ... that is why I said Indonesia did the "right thing" by opening up the sponsorships of their players to the HIGHEST bidder ... very "mercenary" but that is the real life today ...
    Yes... It's all about the money... Money... Money... Management tried to stay in job... Coaches tried not getting sack... Players make sure junior no better than them...

    by open bidding... Management get less money... Good players get more money... Bad players get peanuts...

    So if wanna earn more.... Train harder... Play better...

    but Malaysian players are happy bunch.... We always syukur with what we have... Why work so hard?

  12. #1457
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Yes... It's all about the money... Money... Money... Management tried to stay in job... Coaches tried not getting sack... Players make sure junior no better than them...

    by open bidding... Management get less money... Good players get more money... Bad players get peanuts...

    So if wanna earn more.... Train harder... Play better...

    but Malaysian players are happy bunch.... We always syukur with what we have... Why work so hard?

    http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/s...s-lim-sue-goan

  13. #1458
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The question of the discussion " Is BAM going in the right direction?"

    Actually I believe the question "Does BAM have a direction to head?" or "What the direction BAM?"

  14. #1459
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malacca, M'sia
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    still intrigues me why weren't daren and CWF allowed to train with LCW until recently...I thought they have been training together...

  15. #1460
    Regular Member Blurry D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    1,810
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by **KZ** View Post
    still intrigues me why weren't daren and CWF allowed to train with LCW until recently...I thought they have been training together...
    The system was never broken, it was built this way.....

  16. #1461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    178
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    see who's making a statement...

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pmIZlyYm04

  17. #1462
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ipoh
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Yes... It's all about the money... Money... Money... Management tried to stay in job... Coaches tried not getting sack... Players make sure junior no better than them...

    by open bidding... Management get less money... Good players get more money... Bad players get peanuts...

    So if wanna earn more.... Train harder... Play better...

    but Malaysian players are happy bunch.... We always syukur with what we have... Why work so hard?
    It's all about the dum dum da da da dum.. can't remember who sang it.

Page 86 of 122 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Direction to the GYM from Seoul
    By mollaio in forum Asian Badminton Championship 2009
    Replies: 5
    : 03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  2. Backhand Clear Direction
    By killest in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 32
    : 03-24-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Shot direction
    By Loopy in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 4
    : 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. direction of turning after hitting a backhand?
    By llpjlau in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 12
    : 04-21-2007, 04:57 PM
  5. Wind direction problem in the stadium
    By weeyet in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 21
    : 09-20-2006, 05:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •