User Tag List

Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 37 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,463 to 1,479 of 2073
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these are the contribution to the Flop of the Malaysian players (under BAM), players which not under BAM struggling on their own. Playing in the lower standard of tournament. Cant progress with their ranking.

These are my opinion!

So the Q: " Is BAM going in the right direction?"
    Answer: yes.... all the time in 'right direction' which make a big circle within the same place. (running in one place)

Pity Malaysian Badminton lovers and all the Malaysians!
    Last edited by Cheung; 08-16-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: inflammatory comments removed

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's funny.
    tcs and co won more title than anyone else(who choose to stay in bam) except lcw.
    so does the md.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    that's funny.
    tcs and co won more title than anyone else(who choose to stay in bam) except lcw.
    so does the md.
    As i said bro.... in my opinion...
    correct me if i'm wrong...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excerpt:

"As long as the current system prevails, we will never have players like Ratchanok Intanon (of Thailand) who is a world champion at 18. The senior coaches must also look beyond BJSS and travel to the states to identify talent directly."

Read more: Catch them young! - Badminton - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint...#ixzz2cQZcnWln

There you have it, God forbid if you are a world class material at the age of 18. You will never be discovered. This calling from the rest of the thinking minds who are still not rusty yet but just squeaky enough to find fault in the current system, shows that the current system has been like this all this while, forn what, 15 years? High Performance Director my *essay*. They ran out of useless 3 letter designations to justify their salary and it's now coming to 4 letter words, if you get my drift. It's no wonder we have been stagnant. (smack my forehead). You do not even need to think that hard to see what's wrong, much more pretend to think so deeply like the one who left recently. Remember him striking this 'thinking' pose when malaysia got kicked out from Thomas Cup this year? I hope they don't 'pretend' to think again when much have been said, and the secret formula is out. Do you guys know that a sports complex here in Ipoh has just opened less than 3 months ago, and it's already organizing competition and cash prizes for people of all ages. Guess who comes to the opening ceremony? Park Joo Bong and Razif Sidek. Common BAM, don't be a white elephant, I know you will indeed be one when LCW finally hangs up his racket.

Name:  thinking man.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  7.9 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    Excerpt:

"As long as the current system prevails, we will never have players like Ratchanok Intanon (of Thailand) who is a world champion at 18. The senior coaches must also look beyond BJSS and travel to the states to identify talent directly."[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]

]
    If I am not wrong, RI was not discovered by Thai national team, and even not under the Thai national team system currently...
    She was discovered by a coach in his parents' working factory, and still with this coach currently...
    Correct me if I am wrong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonc108 View Post
    If I am not wrong, RI was not discovered by Thai national team, and even not under the Thai national team system currently...
    She was discovered by a coach in his parents' working factory, and still with this coach currently...
    Correct me if I am wrong...
    You are right, as thats what I read recently in the newspaper.
    This is a very good example. Malaysia must focus on an active system to scoure the whole country
    for talents that are genuine and not spoilt like the centralise system presently.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually, if you have a system that is producing work junior champions, I'd say the scouting system is not bad at all!! Granted that none of them are female.....

However, how many of those world junior champions move up to successful senior players is another issue. What's wrong in the development that players don't reach successful senior level?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Actually, if you have a system that is producing work junior champions, I'd say the scouting system is not bad at all!! Granted that none of them are female.....

However, how many of those world junior champions move up to successful senior players is another issue. What's wrong in the development that players don't reach successful senior level?
    Obviously the senior players central system simply doesn't work.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because the junior came from bjss,under yap kim hock.
    then they went into the hopeless bam,all gone
    wakakakkakaa

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont let our badminton be like our sepak takraw team. The Thais totally took over!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post

Obviously the senior players central system simply doesn't work.
    The senior players central system works producing a WR1 MS and not too long ago a WR1 MD pairing. Except that the clowns at BAM concentrate their resources/funding in LCW, TBH/KKK hoping these trio can score the gold biscuits, thus enabling these clowns to collect their bonuses/rewards, leaving crumbs to develop the junior WC, so how to move up to play the CHN boys/gals?
    These clowns do not plan a long career grooming MAS baddy players, they are in the short haul to enrich themselves so they park their bets on Dato and TBH/KKK to deliver the goods, or maybe these clowns do not have the vision, planning, ability to run MAS baddy...amazing these clowns can have such a long career, this is the true MAS system, there is no accountability.
    So close that Dato almost delivered the golds in 2011 WC, 2013 WC and 2012 OLY, maybe that was not meant to be as the higher up see through these clowns' plan and have LD ruined the party for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    because the junior came from bjss,under yap kim hock.
    then they went into the hopeless bam,all gone
    wakakakkakaa
    Exactly.

Why not let them continue to follow the good coach like RI? Don't try to fix if nothing go wrong. BAM never try to fix when everything go wrong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    The senior players central system works producing a WR1 MS and not too long ago a WR1 MD pairing. Except that the clowns at BAM concentrate their resources/funding in LCW, TBH/KKK hoping these trio can score the gold biscuits, thus enabling these clowns to collect their bonuses/rewards, leaving crumbs to develop the junior WC, so how to move up to play the CHN boys/gals?
    These clowns do not plan a long career grooming MAS baddy players, they are in the short haul to enrich themselves so they park their bets on Dato and TBH/KKK to deliver the goods, or maybe these clowns do not have the vision, planning, ability to run MAS baddy...amazing these clowns can have such a long career, this is the true MAS system, there is no accountability.
    So close that Dato almost delivered the golds in 2011 WC, 2013 WC and 2012 OLY, maybe that was not meant to be as the higher up see through these clowns' plan and have LD ruined the party for them.
    A system is called a system because it is sustainable. If a system could only produce one or two good products but the rest 95+% fails, that system must be wrong.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly.
    Why not let them continue to follow the good coach like RI? Don't try to fix if nothing go wrong. BAM never try to fix when everything go wrong...
    that's the culture of malaysia asociation
    they only fight for money and power,not for the sport
    the big bro(read and pronounce as Barisan National) teach them.
    let see how the new president will do(should be a good guy

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A system is called a system because it is sustainable. If a system could only produce one or two good products but the rest 95+% fails, that system must be wrong.
    personally i dont want any of them include lcw to win wc or og
    this only benefit those who do nothing but harmful to malaysia badminton.
    see what happen with only 1 thomas cup in 1992 and DOOM! malaysia badminton was gone for 20 years

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not getting the drift...you dwell too much on system...in MAS, where got system, like we say 'Mana ada sistem?'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    You are not getting the drift...you dwell too much on system...in MAS, where got system, like we say 'Mana ada sistem?'
    I think the idea of the successful teenage players remaining with their own coaches
    in states/clubs into their senior years is the best as these coaches will have closer
    relationship and pride with their own players. Also the players respect their own
    coaches but the funding to the centralize system must be redistributed to the
    states/clubs.
    Also there will be less politicking at state/club level and the sharks at central level
    will also be kept at bay.