User Tag List

Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 102 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    “I need a change. I have not achieved any significant results under Rashid. It has all been a big blur for me ... and my fitness has been a big letdown. I just need a change, one last shot to turn my game around,” said Kwong Beng.
    I pity this guy. Rashid maybe Misbun's younger brother but as a coach.......kosong...If CKB CAN achieve results under Hendrawan and able to compete in Rio, he'll be 28 by then...going old in terms of sports age...unless he can go on like LHI and PG and aim again for OG 2020?

Anyway, best of luck to him and all back up shuttlers, I sincerely hope they can move forward in their profession, since BAM is still unwilling to make the move and contend with their money-grubbing-managing style.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    if i remember correctly,he under rashid sidek since 2005hahahahaha!
    I remember it as CKB under Misbun until Misbun resigned from BAM. The rest are under Rashid

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    I remember it as CKB under Misbun until Misbun resigned from BAM. The rest are under Rashid
    when he 1st entered bam,he direct under misbun?
    he went under misbun because lee chong wei requested,correct me if i am wrong.
    i aging now,hehe

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i remember correctly,he under rashid sidek since 2005
    hahahahaha!
    i thought he trained under misbun too

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha,i lazy to dig up info,its ok,hehe.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How much more time this guy need to save his butt?

http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint...to-us-1.132199

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha! he say coach only contribute 20%
    so,he is innocent for any failure.
    epl should stop sacking manager,they should sack player,sack all of them also nevermind!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha! he say coach only contribute 20%
    so,he is innocent for any failure.
    epl should stop sacking manager,they should sack player,sack all of them also nevermind!
    I have to agree with rashid, only 20% but the 20% is the first 20%, without the first 20% there will not be the rest of 80%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now we know why our players cannot have a big breakthrough. They only can play 80% of their regular form, what a terrible limit!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Now we know why our players cannot have a big breakthrough. They only can play 80% of their regular form, what a terrible limit!
    sorry,not even 80,if u under rashid.hehe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I have said earlier Malaysia's problem is one of the dna of its people. Malaysians are a shadow of the fighting qualities of the Chinese and the Koreans.
    Malaysia has one of the best badminton organizations in the world. But, alas all these first rate optimization of resources are always let down by the players. Please do not blame the organization, the coaches, and what have you.
    LCW is perhaps an exception to the 'poor fighting' spirit of the Malaysians. Despite so many changes of coaches and so much insider back-stabbing, LCW has shown he alone is responsible for achieving the level of play that I cannot for the life of me see any other future Malaysians claiming that they are self-made champions.
    It is commendable that LCW is trying to help the other backup players but I am afraid it will be in vain. I have not seen any of the other players showing the same dedication and self sacrifice.
    It is all up to the man himself. If he doesn't have it then you will hear many excuses from all and sundry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with all due respect.. this is insulting. it means that we are a built in losers race and if this is true. it should encompass every aspect of our human endeavours.. business science industry etc... this is tantamount to saying, forget it dont even try.. if this is true ... producing a LCW.. or a Punch Gunalan or a Nichol David should be impossible. then the whole would only consist of the chinese the koreans the germans the americans..

we have a LCW because we refuse to accept that only China or Korea can produce winners

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    As I have said earlier Malaysia's problem is one of the dna of its people. Malaysians are a shadow of the fighting qualities of the Chinese and the Koreans.
    Malaysia has one of the best badminton organizations in the world. But, alas all these first rate optimization of resources are always let down by the players. Please do not blame the organization, the coaches, and what have you.
    LCW is perhaps an exception to the 'poor fighting' spirit of the Malaysians. Despite so many changes of coaches and so much insider back-stabbing, LCW has shown he alone is responsible for achieving the level of play that I cannot for the life of me see any other future Malaysians claiming that they are self-made champions.
    It is commendable that LCW is trying to help the other backup players but I am afraid it will be in vain. I have not seen any of the other players showing the same dedication and self sacrifice.
    It is all up to the man himself. If he doesn't have it then you will hear many excuses from all and sundry.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fixation and mental set is often we saw on some aging.
    nothing can change their mind.
    so stop replying,and let him think that he know the truth and look smart.hehe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    with all due respect.. this is insulting. it means that we are a built in losers race and if this is true. it should encompass every aspect of our human endeavours.. business science industry etc... this is tantamount to saying, forget it dont even try.. if this is true ... producing a LCW.. or a Punch Gunalan or a Nichol David should be impossible. then the whole would only consist of the chinese the koreans the germans the americans..

we have a LCW because we refuse to accept that only China or Korea can produce winners
    You may see it this way but look wider. Just go back 20 years and take China, South Korea and Malaysia as examples for comparison in all fields of human endeavour and compare them today. The gap is obviously embarrassing but can you see the gap getting even wider in another 20 years?
    It takes more superhuman quality to excel in sports and the Malaysian mental dna or makeup is simply not up to it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rashid: Leave it to us

CONFIDENT: He believes current coaches capable of producing winners

NATIONAL men's singles chief Rashid Sidek is confident it is possible to help the men's singles squad progress fast without further additions to his coaching staff.

Rashid and Tey Seu Bock are in charge of Lee Chong Wei and three other shuttlers while Hendrawan looks after the other seven players but a possible reshuffle will see all three playing significant roles in guiding the combination of seniors and back-up players.

The BA of Malaysia (BAM) is keen to add Li Mao in the set-up but the China coach's troubled previous stint doesn't make him a favourite among the current group of coaches in the national team.

Li Mao, who was hired in April, 2005, only lasted until January, 2007, as he decided to leave without offering a concrete reason although it was understood some of the changes he wanted to implement didn't get the greenlight of BAM and there was also a fallout between him and Chong Wei.

However, Rashid said Li Mao is not a factor at this point as there has been no confirmation of his arrival but he is more concerned about the role the current singles coaches will be playing.
    "I believe the current three coaches are capable of helping the younger players progress faster and I don't think an additional coach, even if a foreigner, can do much," said Rashid.

"Chong Wei is slowing down and there is an opening now as he is willing to help the youngsters by sparring with them more. In the buildup to the Olympics, the other players helped in his training sessions but they can now progress faster with Chong Wei playing the mentor's role.

"The coaching and training committee (CTC) must give us an insight first on what direction BAM is taking as we have yet to know the long term plan of the association.

"There was plenty of focus on Chong Wei's preparations for the Olympics but now we can focus on others as well. Seu Bock, Hendrawan and I have been with these players for some time and we can bring about the changes if BAM has faith in us."

Li Mao has been sacked by Indonesia BA (PBSI) less than a year after being hired.

Read more: BADMINTON: Rashid: Leave it to us - Badminton - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint...#ixzz258v5zsHn

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I am not surprised that Li Mao was sacked by PBSI. He didn't last long in Malaysia too and I believe the deciding factor in Malaysia's handling of Li Mao was the Li Mao/LCW fallout.
    LCW has more power in BAM than we are think. His likes and dislikes are like commands?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak View Post
    Actually I am not surprised that Li Mao was sacked by PBSI. He didn't last long in Malaysia too and I believe the deciding factor in Malaysia's handling of Li Mao was the Li Mao/LCW fallout.
    LCW has more power in BAM than we are think. His likes and dislikes are like commands?
    Chan Kwong Beng

Page 52 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 102 ... LastLast