User Tag List

Page 57 of 123 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a really funny screen.
    one children(maybe pakito or me) pointing a cat,and ask the vast experience teacher:does its owner make sure it wont bite me or made my shirt dirty?
    the teacher answer: hey kid!how can u hate and discriminate cat like this?cat is one of the animal,eat almost any food u feed.there are red,yellow,blue,black,mixed bla bla bla bla(too long to continue)i still believe only u will think so in malaysia against an innocent cat. u are emotional and paranoid hatred.

hey pakito
    let see,if we two represents small/insignificant speck minority.
    what about the one?
    u have any idea?

after empty talk for so many post,still cant show us one positive of bam.
    not even one.
    anyone to help our uncle tan to list out the positive of bam and prove me wrong???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    this is a really funny screen.
    one children(maybe pakito or me) pointing a cat,and ask the vast experience teacher:does its owner make sure it wont bite me or made my shirt dirty?
    the teacher answer: hey kid!how can u hate and discriminate cat like this?cat is one of the animal,eat almost any food u feed.there are red,yellow,blue,black,mixed bla bla bla bla(too long to continue)i still believe only u will think so in malaysia against an innocent cat. u are emotional and paranoid hatred.

hey pakito
    let see,if we two represents small/insignificant speck minority.
    what about the one?
    u have any idea?

after empty talk for so many post,still cant show us one positive of bam.
    not even one.
    anyone to help our uncle tan to list out the positive of bam and prove me wrong???
    he must had nothing better to do so main2 with u2 la...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Limsy and Pakito....and etc...
    Stop teasing the guy. He just went from enlightment to casting hell on you two...

Lets just wait what BAM will come up with their next big meeting shall we? By the way, anyone excited about CHN Masters tomorrow? No one? Oh well, Im just hoping I wont miss the PAW like I did with VIE GPG...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    Stop teasing the guy. He just went from enlightment to casting hell on you two...

Lets just wait what BAM will come up with their next big meeting shall we? By the way, anyone excited about CHN Masters tomorrow? No one? Oh well, Im just hoping I wont miss the PAW like I did with VIE GPG...
    the next meeting on 19/9 correct me if i am wrong.
    huh?that is the fewest entry in ss history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the next meeting on 19/9 correct me if i am wrong.
    huh?that is the fewest entry in ss history.
    The entry list sucks and of course the debate on Msian DNA, human resource management 101, topped with almost biblical perspective on human constant err in the universe is much exciting than tomorrow SS.....but what to do?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.. there is no such thing as hell in a forum, either you are pro or against an issue, sitting on the fence.. or his case.. ===stubbornly recalcitrant====

The entry list sucks and of course the debate on Msian DNA, human resource management 101, topped with almost biblical perspective on human constant err in the universe is much exciting than tomorrow SS.....but what to do?
    It's good in a way, as 'he' has awaken a passion that is inate in me which I never knew. So I have to thank him, in an ironic way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is not without reason the brightest and the best have left Malaysia. The last two posts are dead giveaways of the left behinds, classic examples of people who have no clue of what their aims are.
    Right, tan is saying all brains have left malaysia, except HIMSELF. On the contrary, I dolike listen to what Eddy Choong and Misbun have to say. In fact there are plenty of 'others' who have a lot to contribute BUT SADLY TOLD TO SHUT UP. Those whose mouth and tongue that are free to speak don't know what to speak, what to do. Heck, Mr Tan says Malaysia is just doing fine and dandy, in other words, so is BAM. Now isn't that just great. BAM is happy, when everyone has shut up.

If it weren't for some quarters dissatisfied with the thomas cup this year, BAM would have felt nothing and did nothing or compelled to do anything. Same with the lack the upcoming juniors to take over the seniors. Nothing. This is the classic chinese saying of 'you poke him, he move one step, you poke him twice, he moves two steps'. Incompetent!
    Last edited by Pakito; 09-10-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    The best one is from Roslin :

MOHD ROSLIN HASHIM (Bukit Jalil Sports School coach from July 2011-March 2012)

THE change should start from the administrators in BAM.
    A few of them should step down because the target for the London Games was not met.
    However, I do not think they will relinquish their posts.
    It is pointless to hope for changes if the same people remain.
    Mr Tan did not rebuke nokh88. This is what he would have said.

Stop looking for meaningless faults. Look and aim realistically, while respecting the strengths of your competition, to set your goals. Then and only then can you come back to start talking seriously about the country's badminton.

Rexy said:

“The BA of Malaysia (BAM) should choose a president who has time for the players and coaches. He should know the current situation well. The current president is not informed about everything and is controlled by those around him,” said Rexy in an online interview from the Philippines, where he is now coaching.
    And Mr Tan says:

Look and aim realistically
    Han Jian was also perplexed by the number of heads manning the national team, saying that “one head coach should be appointed”.
    “First, there was a chief coach. Then, there was no chief coach. Then, we had one high performance director. Now, the number has grown to four. What is all these?,” he asked.
    Mr Tan says:

If you don't believe me, just give the job to any chief coach and give him absolute power but in return he must produce results or get his head chopped off for failing. Now will he accept such conditions? Promises without any serious punishment for failure is how con men make a living.
    From Cobalt:

At the risk of over-simplifying a point, the NA's are supposed to identify the natural resources with potential, and it is their responsibility to convert them into the finished product. If you do not get the finished product you want, then it can be because:

a) Process is faulty
    b) people applying the process are faulty/incompetent/biased/not qualified
    c) incorrect natural resource identified due to faulty/compromised process of selection and inadequate selection criteria.

How ever I look at it, it's not the players who are really the problem. They are the victims. It is the players whose lives are being messed with.

Sadly, this is true of many NAs.
    Mr Tan says:
    Do those who have gone insane cursing BAM ever realize that they represent such an embarrassingly small circle of unreasonable arm-chair critics?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come the BAM meeting is only to examine and review what went wrong with the system, the coaching set up, the players and etc but not the management team themselves? Is it that they managed to bring in the sponsors, therefore they should be right and should retain their positions?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    If it weren't for some quarters dissatisfied with the thomas cup this year, BAM would have felt nothing and did nothing or compelled to do anything. Same with the lack the upcoming juniors to take over the seniors. Nothing. This is the classic chinese saying of 'you poke him, he move one step, you poke him twice, he moves two steps'. Incompetent!
    Those quarters included the fans who picketed at BAM office, NSC and Sports Ministry ok. Due to public outcry, esp of how public money is used(yours, mine, Msian taxpayers who pay some sort of tax to Msian government),Sports Minister also had to say something abt Rexy & Yoo's recent hasty departure & how BAM handle, that's just the latest.

Not to mention the current President who was chided by Tan Sri Elyas can say outsiders dont interfere, say like BAM is his own company, sound familiar? You know, like certain of our cabinet ministers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    How come the BAM meeting is only to examine and review what went wrong with the system, the coaching set up, the players and etc but not the management team themselves? Is it that they managed to bring in the sponsors, therefore they should be right and should retain their positions?
    Hahaha, how can a meeting for them to examine themselves, they will sure say they are right. Need to have other people examine/evaluate them. With LCW around, getting sponsors is not hard, who is sitting in the position also can get the sponsor
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 09-10-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do u saw uncle tan examine himself?no
    so does those guys in bam.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.bharian.com.my/bharian/ar...araBAM/Article
    Sharp shooting from Razif. Look at the M&Q list of tournaments, some MD will be dropped or split, not talking abt KKK/TBH

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup
    mak hee chun get interviewed on thestar.
    someone in denial stage:i believe razif sidek only small/insignificant speck minority like limsy and pakito.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup
    mak hee chun get interviewed on thestar.
    someone in denial stage:i believe razif sidek only small/insignificant speck minority like limsy and pakito.
    I can even fortell on his (tan's) behalf. Ahem ahem:
    All you guys blasting at BAM shows how stupidly blowing hot air and empty headed you guys are. Calm down. Everything must be settled in a slow and steady way. First of all, let's ask ourselves: Is blaming BAM the key to solving everything? Or is it the issue at hand? We must ask ourselves what we want to achieve realistically. Don't just aim at the impossible. Be realistic. It is the lynch mob people like you that upset the whole nation.

How did I do? Oh i forget to add this:

Please give us some time, at least another 12 years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Razif:

Kuala
    Lumpur: Bekas pakar beregu negara, Razif Sidek menyifatkan kegagalan Jawatankuasa Latihan dan Kejurulatihan (CTC) Persatuan Badminton Malaysia (BAM) membuat keputusan beberapa isu penting selepas bersidang lebih enam jam kelmarin adalah satu lagi sandiwara badan induk itu.
    Sandiwara means 'smoke screen' or 'wayang kulit'. Putting on a show for the purpose of showing there are doing something. Nevertheless, the outcome of the 6hours meeting is nothing different than the results of having throwing paper aeroplanes in the room.

Mr Tan says:

If you don't believe me, just give the job to any chief coach and give him absolute power but in return he must produce results or get his head chopped off for failing. Now will he accept such conditions? Promises without any serious punishment for failure is how con men make a living.
    Now who is the biggest con men here? Who is making a 'wayang kulit here? Who is performing a meeting without producing any results? Who is incompetent here? Should CTC have their heads chopped off? I don't see any punishment for CTC or the EXCO here.

Mr Tan:

In fact there is a wide gap between the quality of BAM officials and the fans they serve. Herein lies the problem. From what I read here that gap will become wider until there is no more replacement for more brains, and brawn will rule.
    I agree with Mr Tan. The gap of quality of BAM officials and the fans they serve is a wider than the GRAND CANYON. From here it is clearly seen that your 'BRAWN' to protect BAM at all cost is just so so utterly clear. How can BAM be right all the time? Your pro stand all the time is just so blatantly 'in our face'.

Mr Tan:

Even if most Malaysian badminton fans or players are not supportive of BAM, this is just a view that has to stand the test of how credible such views are.
    The onus on whether such view are credible or not, as always depends on how BAM performs. Not just by your flowery words alone. We are not rebel without a cause, as oppose to your 'support without a cause'.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Leaked Video of 6 Hours Meeting

Guys, the CTC and BAM exco(s) have decided to air the meeting which lasted 6 hours in an effort to make us see how complicated and how difficult their tasks was.

Here is the minutes of the meeting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYwbV...eature=related (pun intended)

Page 57 of 123 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 107 ... LastLast