User Tag List

Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,208 to 1,224 of 2069
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so its the end of bjss md wjc trend. well done.
    what full respondsibility will rashid and tan kim her take?
    oh,i cant help if they are not commmit enough on training,bla bla bla
    and ng chin cai is free from any respondsibility of performance
    very clever!
    applause!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, btw, who is Paulus? Can INA fans enlighten us?? Will he end up like the Korean Yoo

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With no improvement and still stick with the same two head coaches ?? Isn't it time they left?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    With no improvement and still stick with the same two head coaches ?? Isn't it time they left?
    no lah
    they will be responsible everytime one every new plan
    because its always player fault what
    player dont have good attitude,player not commited to badminton,coach can only contribute 5~10%
    u forget those interview?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Yap Kim Hock, one year no wjc md title etc, got fired straight away.
    For Rashid/Tan Kim Her, many years no title (except LCW), still there...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeer View Post
    For Yap Kim Hock, one year no wjc md title etc, got fired straight away.
    For Rashid/Tan Kim Her, many years no title (except LCW), still there...........
    In Malaysia, there is a well-known and used term to describe all these - CRONY ....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.hmetro.com.my/myMetro/art...cle/index_html
    The last 2 paragraphs like add oil to fire. Take note that Harian Metro sometimes like to do that

On XD, wasnt CPS/GLY groomed by Jeremy Gan all the while? WD yes, Pang coached them for a spell

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

geremy gan was the one who groom xd
    dont think woon/vivian was his credit too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saga of Park Joo Bong went on to emphasise just how unprofessional and unethical the badminton administrators in the countrey have become.

Trying to pich someone who is still legally in contract and enticing him with a lucrative deal went on to show that ignorance and arrogance have a major role to play towards destroying the very essence sports is played in the first place - as rules of Fair Play are chucked out of the window.

excerpt from: http://ssdhaliwal.blogspot.com/2012/...ts-up-bam.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li Mao arrived in Kuala Lumpur last week and is on the verge of signing a contract with the club, and what a boost for Independant players as thy can now seek his expertise.

The lesson learnt here is simple, unlike BAM who made such a big fanfare about resigning Park Joo Bong till it fell flat on their faces, as the Korean now stands accused of playing BAM, a club was more professional then the national body.

Excerpt from: http://ssdhaliwal.blogspot.com/2012/...king-news.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that PBSI had the inner foresight to have a complete overhaul of its organization, the same thing or at least a productive revamp should be happening by now of BAM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pakito View Post
    Now that PBSI had the inner foresight to have a complete overhaul of its organization, the same thing or at least a productive revamp should be happening by now of BAM.
    hmm
    dont think this can happen any sooner unless we vote out crony 1st

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here's an interesting turn of events...

A man who was MD coach for some years, and WD coach for a while, and a generally respected coach, was identified by the BAM honchos and the National Sports something honcho as the problem behind the decline of the MAS star MD team. He was subsequently snubbed, snubbed again, then "demoted".

BAM made a highly publicized bid for a couple of internationally-respected national coaches for the post of Director of development or something like that. They (BAM) were snubbed. BAM advertised. No one worthwhile applied. Correctly.

Meanwhile, the coach who was snubbed demoted, and who eventually left, has just been appointed the Director of Development at PBSI.

I'd say this entire sequence of events is a damning indictment of the policies that have been pursued by BAM in an attempt to patch up and bluff it's way out of an increasingly alarming situation.

And even now, the committees and the Chairmen play musical-chairs with the few hapless coaches who remain, and make pompous announcements that the "coaches will be responsible and accountable" for performance of a bunch of players, many of whom are not capable of progressing beyond regional level as badminton players.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well all in all, does it mean that the pent-up frustration over the inadequacies of PBSI is much greater than that is happening in Malaysia, therefore not providing enough momentum of change yet in BAM? What is the driving force of change actually? The people outside BAM or inside? Or is it both as in Indonesia's case?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A wake up call from Han Jian long ago

In his effort to paint a picture clearly Han Jian quotes Yang Yang also:" Just like the metaphor mentioned by Yang Yang; Malaysia have the utensil, chefs but no ingredients. But there are some defects with this group of chefs (coaches) too."

In addition Han Jian added:" The defects are BAM reserve all the best resources and coaches in the national team and does not look afar the grass root level. As a result, the best chefs could not cook properly because their helpers could not provide them with good ingredients (players).

" For example, the coaching and training committee (CTC) only talks about the thing in national team (elite players). However, you are committee members who are suppose to oversee the operation of the work and training of the whole nation and not only supervise the coaches and players in the national team alone. I rarely seen any of these CTC members appearing in inter-states tournaments to collect information and give instructions to the state badminton associations. Don't you think that this is ridiculous?"

Also: “However, everyone is profit driven these days, they only see the short term benefits. In order to train the players up quick, they use the short cut to train their players. However, as mentioned, these training methods are only good for short term, as the players do not have a proper techniques, they are unable to meet the standard of national team. Although the parents are happy with their children results in the local tournaments, these players will not go far in the future.”

Need we say more to make this any clearer: “Sometimes the national team does not necessary only want a champion. What they want is to see is some potential in these young players. As such, the governing body should give a clear instruction, telling the local coaches what sort of players they need. If a local coach is able to produce such players, reward such be given to that coach.”
    “There are also a lot of restrictions in the region tournaments in every state. For example, some players are not allowed to participate certain tournaments; the other tournaments have a limit on the number of participants. Even if you are able to nurture good players who meet the national team requirement, those players will be snatched away by the national team without any form of appreciation. Sometimes, the local coaches will feel frustrated because of that.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbeer View Post
    For Yap Kim Hock, one year no wjc md title etc, got fired straight away.For Rashid/Tan Kim Her, many years no title (except LCW), still there...........
    Actually that's not the reason

and don't think this is the right place to expose him.

Lets just say its personal reason

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Flexible Cheh Chang game for the challenge at sports school

The Star
    Friday January 11, 2013
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...311&sec=sports

Excerpts:

...“I’m used to all these changes. I’m flexible. Perhaps BAM see me as someone who can make changes over a short period of time and keep moving me whenever there is a pressing need. I’m okay with it,” said Cheh Chang, who took over the vacant spot at BJSS after Yap Kim Hock’s contract was not renewed by BAM.

“Ironically, I started my coaching career as an assistant to Kim Hock at the BJSS in 2002. Kien Keat was one of the juniors under our care. I’ve come a full circle,” said Cheh Chang.

“I think I’ve coached every department in the national team – all on short-term basis.”

...“Finally, I was made the head of the women’s and mixed doubles department in 2011. But it all changed when Koo and Tan made a request for me to coach them,” he said.

...“This is only my sixth day at work with the BJSS team. I’m still trying to familiarise myself with the players and assess their strengths and weaknesses. Eventually, I hope to prepare a good team for the Asian and World junior championships this year.”

Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast