User Tag List

Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 20 70 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 LastLast
Results 2,024 to 2,040 of 2081
  1. #2024
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,464
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    eagle,when i try to edit, the final product remain the same.when it was posted, i clicked the 'edit' button & it keep loading for hours...
    if you're using chrome or safari, right click 'reply or reply with quote' to open in new tab/window instead.
    it works for me

  2. #2025
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,927
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    if you're using chrome or safari, right click 'reply or reply with quote' to open in new tab/window instead.it works for me
    amazing ! thansk ! that's of great help !!!

  3. #2026
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,464
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    amazing ! thansk ! that's of great help !!!
    you're welcome.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    you can also edit with the same trick

    work for me
    Last edited by AlanY; 05-08-2014 at 07:19 AM.

  4. #2027
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,927
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanY View Post
    you're welcome.you can also edit with the same trick
    i tried editing to make paragaprh but it faill... -----"enter..." "space..."
    Last edited by SibugiChai; 05-08-2014 at 07:26 AM.

  5. #2028
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,464
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    i tried editing to make paragaprh but it faill... "enter..." "space..."
    just edited post 2026

  6. #2029
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,927
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how to make paragraph ? i use to do that using 'enter',,, its not working anymore!

  7. #2030
    Regular Member AlanY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,464
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    how to make paragraph ? i use to do that using 'enter',,, its not working anymore!
    enter

    works

    for

    me!

  8. #2031
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Eagle,It wasn't easy before BC went for upgrading which has now became worse. That's why the posts are less.Before upgrading, I have to edit several times before the final product looked presentable and it is very tedious work.
    Nokh, BEFORE upgrade was easy. Remember I used to post articles also. Now I'm always late, you all already post . Now, I use my hp more, of course using smartphone it's harder to copy & paste articles. AFTER upgrade, ie now, yes, when I reply with quote, I cant see the post I'm supposed to reply. Have to change to Google Chrome browser so can see
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 05-08-2014 at 07:53 AM.

  9. #2032
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,017
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PETALING JAYA: Tan Boon Heong, who was a top doubles shuttler in his heyday, has been left to soldier on at his fifth Thomas Cup Finals, after partner of seven years Koo Kien Keat quit the national team early this year. While Kien Keat has joined professional club Granular in Thailand, Boon Heong will be taking on the role of mentor with whoever he partners at the Thomas Cup in New Delhi from May 18-25. Boon Heong-Kien Keatís seven-year relationship produced an Asian Games gold, a World Championships silver, and an All-England . The other doubles players at the Thomas Cup are Hoon Thien How, Lim Khim Wah, Goh V Shem, Tan Wee Kiong and Chan Peng Soon, and Boon Heong could be paired up with any of them. http://www.thestar.com.my/Sport/Badm...or-Boon-Heong/ Oops it doesnt work anymore
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 05-08-2014 at 08:18 AM.

  10. #2033
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,601
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Nokh, BEFORE upgrade was easy. Remember I used to post articles also. Now I'm always late, you all already post . Now, I use my hp more, of course using smartphone it's harder to copy & paste articles. AFTER upgrade, ie now, yes, when I reply with quote, I cant see the post I'm supposed to reply. Have to change to Google Chrome browser so can see
    Before the upgrade, posting of articles were not easy where I usually post from my office using IE.Not sure of Firefox which I use at home.Currently, I am using Chrome.I have tried using "enter" key as a substitute for "space" key. Let's see if this works.Nope, it does not work.
    Last edited by nokh88; 05-08-2014 at 09:15 AM.

  11. #2034
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The current BAM president thinks so..

  12. #2035
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Didn't know Malaysia has such a talented coach?
    Apparently, he guided Kento Momota during the last world junior championship too.
    Hmm

  13. #2036
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @george u have no idea how many talented coach n players msia have. Welcome to my world.

  14. #2037
    Regular Member hellboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sungai Buloh , Malaysia
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Didn't know Malaysia has such a talented coach?
    Apparently, he guided Kento Momota during the last world junior championship too.
    Hmm
    Another prove that BAM is suck! bias! .... This guy came from Nusa Mahsuri ....

  15. #2038
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    @george u have no idea how many talented coach n players msia have. Welcome to my world.
    Another failure in the face of BAM.

  16. #2039
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,948
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellboy84 View Post
    Another prove that BAM is suck! bias! .... This guy came from Nusa Mahsuri ....
    i wouldn't judge that as a failure of the national organization.

    coaches have freedom to where they go, and every country has exported coaches, hundreds of coaches left China and many of them ended up in national teams, in fact, one of the Japanese coaches was from China! even Indonesia (Rexy), China (Li Mao), and Denmark (Frost) has exported coaches.

  17. #2040
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    i wouldn't judge that as a failure of the national organization.

    coaches have freedom to where they go, and every country has exported coaches, hundreds of coaches left China and many of them ended up in national teams, in fact, one of the Japanese coaches was from China! even Indonesia (Rexy), China (Li Mao), and Denmark (Frost) has exported coaches.
    I think u missed the point here. BAM is a failure because of politics. Selection of players should be at the hand of the head coach by recommendation from the coaches. Not by the people who only read the paperworks.

Similar Threads

  1. Direction to the GYM from Seoul
    By mollaio in forum Asian Badminton Championship 2009
    Replies: 5
    : 03-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  2. Backhand Clear Direction
    By killest in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 32
    : 03-24-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Shot direction
    By Loopy in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 4
    : 04-24-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. direction of turning after hitting a backhand?
    By llpjlau in forum Techniques / Training
    Replies: 12
    : 04-21-2007, 04:57 PM
  5. Wind direction problem in the stadium
    By weeyet in forum World Championships 2006
    Replies: 21
    : 09-20-2006, 05:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •