Hong Kong Team 2012 - MD and MXD (Competition, Local Circuit)

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by K1NGK0N, May 23, 2011.

1. K1NGK0N

K1NGK0N Regular Member

Hey!

We are assembling a new badminton team to play competitively in Hong Kong. We have a few openings for men's doubles.

We practice weekly near Mei Foo (club house). We are looking for committed members who can practice with us once or twice a week, doing drills and training and of course games.

We are late 20 to 30 players and are seeking the same. Our level is HKBA E Grades and D hopefuls. We have ambitions to improve our games substantially through commitment and hard-work.

Sorry, we're keeping the team close-knitted so a TRY-OUT is a must. The core team is only 6-8, maybe 10.

Type: Feather

Current Level: Intermediate (i.e able to play Clear, Drop Smash, Flat and Net, have done basic footwork - able to advance to rotation)

Fee: Coach, court and cock shared equally.

Venue: Club house near Mei Foo or Olympic

Date/Time: Sunday afternoon (13:00PM – 15:00PM) + another weeknight (roughly between 19:00-22:00, depending on booking)

If you're interested please reply to this post or PM me directly.

CHEERS:D!

K1NGK0N

2. kgokul1991

kgokul1991 Regular Member

student
    hey guys I m Kris. i m an intermediate player and would like to try out . I m free any day of the week. pls contact me at kgokul1991@gmail.com