User Tag List

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    Read from the paper (The Star) that he'll out until March 2012. Nursing the thigh injury.
    walao, that means he would not able to compete with his teammates for Thomas Cup Qualifiers event next month...?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought that HTH can combine well with either TBH or TWK to possibly cause upsets. Looks like Malaysia will have to struggle and see if they can qualify without him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Thought that HTH can combine well with either TBH or TWK to possibly cause upsets. Looks like Malaysia will have to struggle and see if they can qualify without him.
    maybe Ow Yao Han might help with Tan Wee Kiong to qualify Thomas Cup...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor this guy... still no suitable partner? I dont see his name in MAS Open entry list..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Poor this guy... still no suitable partner? I dont see his name in MAS Open entry list..
    He is on Medical Leave.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure about thaT? He told you? I thought he don't have a suitable partner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure about thaT? He told you? I thought he don't have a suitable partner.
    Can read from The Star (Last Week @ 2 weeks - don't remember date). Still injured (get it from the Denmark Open 2011). Out until March 2012.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see.. hope he recovers soon....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sad.....can't see him in action in MO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah How is back as fully recovered. And he's now in the Thomas Cup team for qualifying event.
    therefore, we can see him partner with Tan Boon Heong to fight against Jung/Lee of Korea (if that happens)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    Ah How is back as fully recovered. And he's now in the Thomas Cup team for qualifying event.
    therefore, we can see him partner with Tan Boon Heong to fight against Jung/Lee of Korea (if that happens)...
    Tan Boon Heong should partner with Teo Kok Kiang (both are hard hitting players). Ah How condition is not good. Last time they won against Jung/Lee is because Jung/Lee is not familiar with Ah How/Tan playing style !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Tan Boon Heong should partner with Teo Kok Kiang (both are hard hitting players). Ah How condition is not good. Last time they won against Jung/Lee is because Jung/Lee is not familiar with Ah How/Tan playing style !
    No... Teo Kok Siang is in the squad in case Lim Khim Wah is in terrible form. Then, he can partner Goh Wei Shem. They were former partners after all before TKS's injury.
    Not too sure about Hoon Thien How's reliability, but if the coaches are confident I don't see why not. Not sure if Koo Kien Keat can do a better job anyway!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daniel must be very happy now that HTH got called up in the squad again.. once again, BAM call up giant killer or rather silent killer as secret weapon for team Malaysia again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[h=6]湯杯奇兵來了‧雲天豪重錘出擊

(吉隆坡8日訊)體重指數(BMI)身材過重的雲天豪,身高172分,體重從一度60多公斤暴升至86公斤 ,不過他確實是一位不可多得的男雙人材,更可貴的是心理素質超強,常在團體賽中扮演取分奇兵。

若以雲天豪的身高計算,其健康水平指數是介於18.5至24.9,過重指數是25.0至29.9,一旦超過 30就屬於肥胖。
    雲天豪在接受《星洲體育》的專訪時表示,他也知道自己超重,也很想減重,只要能減,不論多少,縱使只減兩公 斤都會很高興。

不過,天性屬於樂觀派的雲天豪卻沒有一套減重計劃,他心中也沒有明确立下要減多少公斤的目標。目前我的體 重確實對防守造成影響,所以真希望能減掉一些體重。

無論如何,雲天豪的跑位靈活,殺球和防守都很出色,前男雙主教練雷西和其昔日拍檔陳文宏都對他讚賞有加,謙 虛的雲天豪卻表示是雷西和陳文宏太誇獎了。

雲天豪表示,陳文宏的殺球並不遜色,最重要是看能否掌握殺球的時間。

雲天豪自小就有一股不認輸,永不放棄的精神,然而自從2004年與陳文宏合作奪得世青賽男雙冠軍後,他至今 在國家隊已換過數名拍檔,但卻一直未能再取得出色的成績。雲天豪的最新拍檔是王順福。

有信心再擒韓國成龍

他說:很高興能第二次受召參加湯杯賽入選賽,而且也很可能再與老拍檔陳文宏合作,若是再次獲派上場對陣韓 國的鄭在成與李龍大,我有信心可重演去年青島蘇迪曼杯複賽戰勝這對韓國最佳男雙的奇蹟。

他說,即使是教練安排他搭配張國祥也不會有問題。

與此同時,雲天豪看好大馬可以闖進複賽,若是與印尼爭奪半決賽資格,大馬兩支雙打在他看來未必完全處於下風 。

(星洲日報/體育‧報導:鄭永忠)
    http://sports.sinchew-i.com/node/20947?tid=3See More

Thomas Cup Secret Solider-Hoon Thien How (Kuala Lumpur, 8th),

Body mass index (BMI) How is full of excessive build, height 172, weight from more than 60 kg surge to 86 kg, but he is one of the rare men's doubles talent even more valuable is the psychological quality of super strong, often played in team take event.

If calculated on a Ah How's height, the health index is between 18.5 to 24.9, index is 25 to 29.9 overweight, once over 30 is obese.

Ah How said in the interview of the Star Sports, he also knows that he is overweight, also want to lose weight, as long as can be reduced, regardless of how many, even if only two kilos reduction will be very happy. However, nature belongs to the optimists in the Ah How is not a weight loss plan, he did not explicitly set a goal to cut the number of kilograms of. "Now my weight did have an impact on defense, so wish I could lose some weight.

"In any case, the academical Ah How proud flexible, killing the ball and defense are well, former men's doubles coach Rexy and his former partner Tan Boon Heong for his appreciation and modesty is Ah How has said that Rexy and Tan Boon Heong too praising.

How says, smash Tan Boon Heong is not inferior to see if we can master the time to kill is the most important. How is proud since childhood had a do not throw in the towel, the spirit of never giving up, however since 2004 in cooperation with Tan Boon Heong won the world youth tournament men's doubles champion, so far in the national team he has replaced several partners, but has failed to achieve outstanding results.

Ah How is the newest partner of Ong Soon Hock. Confident that he can beat Korea JJS/LYD he said: "very glad we selected the second call to participate in the TC competition, but also very likely to work with old partner Tan Boon Heong, was again playing against Korea JJS/LYD, Qingdao Sudriman, He have the confidence to be a replay of last year quarter-final defeat to Korea best men's doubles of the miracle.

"He said, even if he was coaching arrangement match, Teo Kok Siang, there will not be problems.

Meanwhile, Ah How also think Malaysia can clear qualifying, and enter into the quarter-final, if Indonesia compete for semifinal qualification, Malaysia two doubles in his view may not lose.

(SIN chew daily news/sports-the report: Zheng Yongzhong) http://sports.sinchew-i.com/node/20947?TID=3 (Translated by Bing)

an article from Sin Chew jit Poh......poor translation from Bing...
    i tried to change to at least make sense to read...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meantime, Ah How and partner Lim Khim Wah beat TWk/MHC 21-14, 27-25 in Thomas Cup Testing match
    not bad i can say...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daniel must be very happy now that HTH got called up in the squad again.. once again, BAM call up giant killer or rather silent killer as secret weapon for team Malaysia again..
    I dont think miracle will happen twice la.................but still hoping they do well !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, it is not good to overweight. Have to be in average with other players. Else, if I am the opponent, I will let Ah How smash always. See Ah How can do how many smashes.

Everything have to balance in terms of creativity, fitness, speed, etc.. Once opponent sees a weakness, they will move in to take advantage of those situation.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast