User Tag List

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 358 to 374 of 542
  1. #358
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah How finally failed not only to his team but all the Malaysian fans here as he partnered Tan Boon Heong and then lost to Boe-Morgensen in crucial 1st MD match...

    looks like Danes able to know Ah How's game rather than TBH's...

  2. #359
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    Ah How finally failed not only to his team but all the Malaysian fans here as he partnered Tan Boon Heong and then lost to Boe-Morgensen in crucial 1st MD match...

    looks like Danes able to know Ah How's game rather than TBH's...

    I can only say too bad....lightning doesnt strike twice
    the only consolation is that they managed to play 3 sets...

    in newspaper today, actually TKH planned to get KKK/GVS to play 1st MD
    and TBH/HTH in 2nd MD but BWF rejected that as HTH/TBH got world ranking
    and higher than KKK/GVS
    how silly is TKH

  3. #360
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    I can only say too bad....lightning doesnt strike twice
    the only consolation is that they managed to play 3 sets...

    in newspaper today, actually TKH planned to get KKK/GVS to play 1st MD
    and TBH/HTH in 2nd MD but BWF rejected that as HTH/TBH got world ranking
    and higher than KKK/GVS
    how silly is TKH
    maybe is not BWF's made that order, it is the BOSS YongBo who order BWF to do that...

  4. #361
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well
    i dont think bwf made the right calculation
    goh/teo ranked way higher than hoon/twk
    thus,koo/goh notional ranking should be higher than tbh/hoon

  5. #362
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wonder what is BWF thinking? HTH/TBH doesn't even have a world ranking, and KKK and TBH share the same ranking as a pair, Goh V Shem is way higher than Hoon Thien How, so how on earth does HTH/TBH gets 'forced' to 1st MD? I didn't suspect anything amiss yesterday because I thought that since they are scratch pairs Malaysia can do whatever they want, but now we know the truth!

  6. #363
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway, I agree that kkk/goh should be 1st md. Looking at the formbook. But, I got confused when it went the other way round.

    Also, I didn't realise HTH can become like a Nutty Professor, The Schrek, big momma or Jibby's wife. lol.

    I still wonder how can BAM put him in? I would expect Chan Peng Soon. Normally a mix player will be better in MD, just like LYD and KKK previously (not the new punk kkk).

    If I am BAM, I will only let HTH eat rice and nothing else, get him to run 30 rounds without touching rackets until his BMI comes to like average players. Time to exercise fatty boy. I like his skill tho, but to be on the top, everything have to balance out. You cannot be fat and expect to win.

  7. #364
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,798
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Anyway, I agree that kkk/goh should be 1st md. Looking at the formbook. But, I got confused when it went the other way round.

    Also, I didn't realise HTH can become like a Nutty Professor, The Schrek, big momma or Jibby's wife. lol.

    I still wonder how can BAM put him in? I would expect Chan Peng Soon. Normally a mix player will be better in MD, just like LYD and KKK previously (not the new punk kkk).

    If I am BAM, I will only let HTH eat rice and nothing else, get him to run 30 rounds without touching rackets until his BMI comes to like average players. Time to exercise fatty boy. I like his skill tho, but to be on the top, everything have to balance out. You cannot be fat and expect to win.
    or ban all the players in drinking beers during or not during training period, if then they are either get long term suspension or FIRED...

  8. #365
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In singapore, they get fined. Will BAM do it?

  9. #366
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lmao...................

  10. #367
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, he's overweight, but I don't think it's funny to be making jokes like that. What if he was really sticking to a strict diet and working very hard but just unable to slim down? I have several friends who I know started exercising and cutting down on their food but they just won't grow slim, so it isn't just fair to Ah How for you guys to poke fun at him without knowing the truth...

  11. #368
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MB/CM managed to beat Koo/Yo in 2 sets
    they are in top form!!!
    as consolation, i think Ah How and TBH combination did alright....

  12. #369
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Face it boy. If you are fat, you are NOT going to win anything. So, putting him in is a total waste of time. Sore eye also. Give it to Chan Peng Soon is better.
    Dude, what do you have against fat people? Do you think he WANTS to be fat?

  13. #370
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Whats your problem? Getting emo again? PMS? lol.

    When do you ever see a fat guy wins tournaments? Do you think he is fat? Fact or Fiction?

    I got Dato as my body guard tho. Whats up boy? lol.
    Ignored for life.

  14. #371
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Ignored for life.
    u should have did that since long time ago.

  15. #372
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    someone gonna miss my jokes. kekeke... Thank you. Podah deh.. lol.

  16. #373
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,349
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HTH is gone case.

    With his Tong-Minyak-Hitam body, he is not going to make it eventhough he is partnering Lee Yong Dae.

    Other sports maybe, but not in badminton.

  17. #374
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One of the most useless players I have come across..

    Obese, inconsistent and not even up to same standard of Tan Boon Heong.

    Shouldnt even be on the team in the first place

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hoon Thien How/Ong Soon Hock
    By undeadshot in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 57
    : 09-16-2010, 09:29 PM
  2. Discussion in Chinese 中文聊天吧
    By fredliao in forum Places to play / Clubs / Local Events
    Replies: 1
    : 05-13-2010, 03:10 PM
  3. Chong Ming looks forward to fruitful partnership with Hoon
    By Dreamzz in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 10
    : 01-11-2007, 02:15 AM
  4. Chong Ming looks forward to fruitful partnership with Hoon
    By bchaiyow in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 0
    : 01-04-2007, 07:41 AM
  5. Youngsters Lim Kenn-Yew Thien sneak into main draw
    By ants in forum Singapore Open 2005 / Malaysia Open 2005
    Replies: 0
    : 07-05-2005, 11:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •