User Tag List

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NST sport got it right. HTH and Zakry should shed some weight so that they can be even more mobile on court.

I can share with them my weight control program. It works wonder on me.

Imagine with their daily training routine and weight lifting program, they can still blow up their sizes like that. I don't know what to say except to shake my head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    NST sport got it right. HTH and Zakry should shed some weight so that they can be even more mobile on court.

Imagine with their daily training routine and weight lifting program, they can still blow up their sizes like that. I don't know what to say except to shake my head.
    Question Number 1, how they managed to gain so much weight if they followed current programme by BAM and the coach???
    no harm to be chubby, but they are not chubby, is fat....lol

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    Question Number 1, how they managed to gain so much weight if they followed current programme by BAM and the coach???
    Yah la! And we thought Ah How was chubby a few months ago in the Sudirman cup when he partnered with Tan... now he's downright fatty!

IMO, amongst all the MD players in this tournament, Ah How and Zakry are the most overweight and with the highest BMI (body mass index)!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of his coaches also I think.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we appoint you to ask Ah How the next time you meet him since you're his fan?
    Funny thing is they're under the same coaches as Ah Tan, Lufti, Vountus but Ah Tan & gang manage to maintain skinny look. Maybe they should go thru KKK's "lose 5 kg in 2 months" prog

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

see,they will go for 2012 og
    no worry
    horray!
    malaysia boleh!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Yah la! And we thought Ah How was chubby a few months ago in the Sudirman cup when he partnered with Tan... now he's downright fatty!

IMO, amongst all the MD players in this tournament, Ah How and Zakry are the most overweight and with the highest BMI (body mass index)!
    Despite all their appearance, even the commentator and I myself are shocked at how they are able to play the way they do despite their size. Espeacially Mr Ah How the way when he jump smash suddenly and at such a height it looks impossible that he can jump so high (until calves curl up so high) as good or better than other slim players. It must be very intimidating for the other side.

Also Mr Ah Hows smash is rated as the fastest smash in the championship thus far at 280+ Km/h.

Maybe its true, they are best heavy weight / overweight doubles players in the world

How come only people start critisizing them now only after they loose?
    Last edited by Letupan; 08-11-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How/zakry is not the first Malaysian pair that have this overweight issue. Choong tan fook/ lee wan wah have this issue some time ago. BAM needs to tighten their training program and DIET. If they want to get slim fast, they also need specialized weight control program.

I am not talking about those London weight management/Marrie france body wrapping kind of thing. They need high quality scientific proven program.

Honestly, I also impressed with How's movement and smashes, despite his overweight problem. But if he can shed , say another 8kg, he can be LCW in double. Imagine when he can be as fast as LCW..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I also impressed with How's movement and smashes, despite his overweight problem. But if he can shed , say another 8kg, he can be LCW in double. Imagine when he can be as fast as LCW..........
    Yes that was what was so shocking his motions and smashes are like textbook examples, jump smash also like LCW, but by someone twice his width. Amazing .

What to do, makan in Malaysia too boleh You all going to exile them to a training stint in a foreign country?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Letupan View Post
    Yes that was what was so shocking his motions and smashes are like textbook examples, jump smash also like LCW, but by someone twice his width. Amazing.
    Yes, but the problem is Ah How can only do perhaps a handful of those per game, whereas LCW can do that 10x that per game!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are certainly not fit enough to become a MD pair... sadly..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friday August 12, 2011
    Rexy to retain the disappointing Zakry-Thien How partnership
    NST

MOHD Zakry Abdul Latif and Hoon Thien How will continue playing as pair, for now.

National coach Rexy Mainaky feels that he can still push them to qualify for next years Olympic Games alhtough the duo fell short of expectations at the World Championships.
    On Tuesday, the duo blew a good chance to come good when they went down 24-26, 19-21 to 10th seeds Fang Chieh-min-Lee Sheng-mu of Taiwan. In the absence of Markis Kido-Hendra Setiawan in their quarter, the Malaysians had a chance to go far.
    Yes, I was disappointed with the way we the lost.
    There were mistakes which should not have happened. They just did not want it as much as the coach, I guess, said Rexy.
    But I have spoken to them and I know they want to make amends. They are comfortable with each other and I have decided to keep them together.
    Their next mission is to qualify for the Olympic Games. We will continue to send them to international tournaments to win good qualifying points.
    There was a plan prior to the world meet to team up Thien Hoon with one of the back-up players under Tan Kim Hers guidance

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

“There were mistakes which should not have happened. They just did not want it as much as the coach, I guess,” said Rexy.
    poor Rexy, can really sense his disappointment and frustration in that one sentence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope Rexy will be more strict with them
    ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HTH/Zakry played averagely so far. We should sent juniors like Tan Wee Kiong, Mak Hee Chun as they are good pair.
    Or Goh Wei Shem and Lim Khim Wah. Any of this pair can beat HTH and Zakry easily and their results is anytime better than
    HTH/Zakry. Is time to expose them..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smashwide View Post
    HTH/Zakry played averagely so far. We should sent juniors like Tan Wee Kiong, Mak Hee Chun as they are good pair.
    Or Goh Wei Shem and Lim Khim Wah. Any of this pair can beat HTH and Zakry easily and their results is anytime better than
    HTH/Zakry. Is time to expose them..
    unfortunately they may face unexpected injuries in future just like what happend to other juniors Teo Kok Siang, Chooi Kah Ming, etc... or else their regular partners as pair would have breakthoughs an being produced more best MAS double pairs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly speaking if you're that fat you shouldn't be in the World Championships. Ah How seriously needs to lose weight. I don't know how they do physical conditioning at BAM but this is becoming a joke.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast