User Tag List

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    Will we ever get to see a slimmer HTH before his badminton career ends?
    Now till retirement maybe not. If last time, when he was a teen, yup. Look at WJC photo, one short quite slim guy and one tall skinny stick guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

although losing to Kindra in Singapore SS 2nd round, he with TWK may able to be MAS 2nd pair which currently under GWS/LKW...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Now till retirement maybe not. If last time, when he was a teen, yup. Look at WJC photo, one short quite slim guy and one tall skinny stick guy
    Someone should show him the photo! For a start, he doesn t have to eat less. He just gotta take more proteins and less carbohydrates and he will feel less hungry. Take nuts for snacks instead of keropok. Bak kut teh, sure, eat all the meat and half the fat and soup. Diet change is the key but gotta be gradual. Excellent partnership with TWK. They are getting there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Someone should show him the photo! For a start, he doesn t have to eat less. He just gotta take more proteins and less carbohydrates and he will feel less hungry. Take nuts for snacks instead of keropok. Bak kut teh, sure, eat all the meat and half the fat and soup. Diet change is the key but gotta be gradual. Excellent partnership with TWK. They are getting there.
    Oh, no.....keropok, how to resist...cannot lah, my all time favorite, here we have tipu brand keropok, once you got made in MAS, ain't going back no more...as for bak kut teh, the best is in the soup....in my next Oct trip home, we have keropok and BKT in our list to gather
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 06-22-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Oh, no.....keropok, how to resist...cannot lah, my all time favorite, here we have tipu brand keropok, once you got made in MAS, ain't going back no more...as for bak kut teh, the best is in the soup....in my next Oct trip home, we have keropok and BKT in our list to gather
    OTB, I reckon HTH has the same cravings like you.. hence his body shape. Beside keropok, there is goreng pisang, apam balik, wantan noodle......... how to resist lol.

You must be drooling right now haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think HTH/TWK's partnership seems to be quite consistent in their few tournaments together but they don't have the ability to challenge any of the top pairs just yet. They have to sharpen up their attack if they want to be more lethal. GVS/LKW is unstable but I think they can cause the upsets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They for now at least can beat several pairs except these top 3 pairs FHF/CY, JJS/LYD and MB/CM...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koo/Yoo? Kido?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    OTB, I reckon HTH has the same cravings like you.. hence his body shape. Beside keropok, there is goreng pisang, apam balik, wantan noodle......... how to resist lol.

You must be drooling right now haha.
    There is endless list to name when it comes to MAS food...as for wonton and pisang goreng I pass..I am for ikan bakar, nasi lemak, MAS curry/asam, fok kien mee (more lard please), throw in a couple of coconuts, aiya too many to list...HTH is at the point of no return lah, his plum shape cannot reverse direction, he can only move forward and when he is done with baddy, can endorse East Malaysia Keropok...on the other hand LCW is scrawny, needs to eat some real food...the tipu brand keropok here is corn starch, flour, fake flavored prawns and cost an arm and a leg still

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is endless list to name when it comes to MAS food...as for wonton and pisang goreng I pass..I am for ikan bakar, nasi lemak, MAS curry/asam, fok kien mee (more lard please), throw in a couple of coconuts, aiya too many to list...HTH is at the point of no return lah, his plum shape cannot reverse direction, he can only move forward and when he is done with baddy, can endorse East Malaysia Keropok...on the other hand LCW is scrawny, needs to eat some real food...the tipu brand keropok here is corn starch, flour, fake flavored prawns and cost an arm and a leg still
    I think the food factor (diet) is just part of it as their natural body type do play a major role too. Those keropok available here are made of real prawns and original recipe. Beside, its cheap and easily available.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the food factor (diet) is just part of it as their natural body type do play a major role too. Those keropok available here are made of real prawns and original recipe. Beside, its cheap and easily available.
    Have a bowl of East MAS keropok, a glass of red wine (sorry I do not a beer person), put on a LD-LCW match on 60" LED 1080P TV (we have 2 TVs, my wifey owns the 51" plasma TV upstairs, I retreat to the basement to see mine all by myself in peace),...you would agree with Billy Joel song Piano Man....'forget about life for a while'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a bowl of East MAS keropok, a glass of red wine (sorry I do not a beer person), put on a LD-LCW match on 60" LED 1080P TV (we have 2 TVs, my wifey owns the 51" plasma TV upstairs, I retreat to the basement to see mine all by myself in peace),...you would agree with Billy Joel song Piano Man....'forget about life for a while'.
    The east Mas keropok are actually from the state of Terengganu. Another famous produce are the lemang (glutinous rice in hollow bamboo stick). Go with some nice curry and you'll really forget about life for a while. Go get some for dinner would you.

Not sure HTH hail from which state. Hope its not Klang as the people there take Bak Kut Teh for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And maybe supper.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The east Mas keropok are actually from the state of Terengganu. Another famous produce are the lemang (glutinous rice in hollow bamboo stick). Go with some nice curry and you'll really forget about life for a while. Go get some for dinner would you.

Not sure HTH hail from which state. Hope its not Klang as the people there take Bak Kut Teh for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And maybe supper.
    Klang's BKT soup is very clear, you are correct...breakfast, lunch and dinner...my wifey is from Klang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah How is from Kedah, same as TBH, that's why so ngam

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klang's BKT soup is very clear, you are correct...breakfast, lunch and dinner...my wifey is from Klang
    Can she cook Klang Bah Kut Teh so that you always be a happy man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok... we are gg to get free bkt soon. lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Can she cook Klang Bah Kut Teh so that you always be a happy man.
    BKT packages...aiya, senang lah. Now, you know why I wanna balik KL to retire

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast