User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason1975 View Post
    Ahhh.. e78 is a pretty good place to get badminton stuffs... From the site I can see they supply a lot of items. Wish I could go to HK so I can get cheap badminton accessories.. Dont think I will get it for usd150 if include shipping cost lol
    Yea, the owner is so nice and reply e-mail quickly. I am thinking if i should get the MX80 and the TC700 from him before I leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfatsiu View Post
    Yea, the owner is so nice and reply e-mail quickly. I am thinking if i should get the MX80 and the TC700 from him before I leave.

OH.. nice xD Have a nice trip at HK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it actually true that they are going to release a Black Issen? I still think that the red one is way better. Dont know if we can trust that site

Ahhh.. so its like ebay of Japan lol.. cool..
    no, its not like ebay. far from it.

Rakuten is the BIGGEST online retail company in the Japan. keyword is RETAIL, not auction. To list products on Rakuten Market, you need a commercial registration license which usually means you will either have a phyiscal store or an office. and when you have a license, you are accountable for alot of things, one of being selling fake products.

seriously, shuttlehouse, mybadminton. and e78 are not the only place that you can buy "genuine" equipment online. all these hate and doubt, gets no one anywhere. and if i dunno any better, sounds like you are quite bitter about the sudden availability of the black issen. why, regretting your recent shiden purchase already?
    Last edited by asurada; 06-11-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asurada View Post

Rakuten is the BIGGEST online retail company in the Japan. keyword is RETAIL, not auction. To list products on Rakuten Market, you need a commercial registration license which usually means you will either have a phyiscal store or an office. and when you have a license, you are accountable for alot of things, one of being selling fake products.

seriously, shuttlehouse, mybadminton. and e78 are not the only place that you can buy "genuine" equipment online. all these hate and doubt, gets no one anywhere. and if i dunno any better, sounds like you are quite bitter about the sudden availability of the black issen. why, regretting your recent shiden purchase already?
    Nah.. black is too dull.. like I said before lol, red is still way better I dont care if they release a black one but just dont get the point of releasing it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asurada View Post

Nah.. shiden is diff than issen, why would i regret, plus the red and black have same characteristic..black is too dull.. like I said before lol, red is still way better I dont care if they release a black one but i just dont get the point of releasing it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They should put the black one on official site anyways.. so that everyone know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. http://www.badmintonrepublic.com/php...hp?f=17&t=4843

2. http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread...&extra=&page=2

Little reviews on Gosen Ryoga Series, if you can read CHINESE lol.

Sorry its so hard to find reviews that are in English. I thought I could find more reviews that are in chinese because badminton is a more popular sport for asia but it turns out nothing much that I could read. Guess Gosen is not that popular after all.

Hope you enjoy the reviews

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me translate it to english so more people can read. As they are not real review, so i just make it in point form.

Link 1:
    1)Shiden has a stiff shaft, stable frame and not head-heavy. Good for flat drives in doubles.
    2)Z-slash is(probably) easier to get used to.
    3)Shiden has great feel when performing smash point-smash.
    4)The two rackets has similar power, giving the bird similar speed.

Link 2:
    1)Shiden has less bite the NS9900, it's more reminiscent to the repulsion of 8DX
    2)Shiden has egg-shaped head, but it's not a big problem to encounter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahaha yea they are not really reviews, just comments from people, oops :P
    Are you chinese? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahaha yea they are not really reviews, just comments from people, oops :P
    Are you chinese? lol
    These comments might not be very accurate but it can be used as reference.
    Yea I'm actually chinese.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These comments might not be very accurate but it can be used as reference.
    Yea I'm actually chinese.
    Yea as reference... Ahhh so u r chinese.. cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant wait to get one shiden lol.. Arrived NZ today. Should be able to get it by tomorow or fri!!! >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found some pretty good reviews on Tenbu and Issen I think xD

1. Tenbu
    http://kibitzer.pixnet.net/blog/post/30684995

2. Issen
    http://kibitzer.pixnet.net/blog/post/30735141

Sorry again guys, its in "CHINESE". LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Third trial with the Shiden....it was a bad hitting day. I did some vigorous exercise yesterday and I was almost exhausted when playing badminton. What I felt is, I shouldn't play today. Mishit and mishit happened again and again, even if I can hit the bird right at the centre, I couldn't generate the power I produced in the first two trials.

It's lucky that this racket is not head-heavy, otherwise it will be more frustrating for me to play with it. What I can say is, you really need to be pretty fit to use this racket, especially when you have adapted to it. Once you are at bad condition, your swing will be slower and you won't be able to hit the ball hard, or even mishit. Of course, this happens to every rackets, but with this smaller head-size, the effect is more prominent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my shiden today!!!

Didn't get to try out my racket today, so I will just say a little bit thing about my first impression:

The appearance is VERY nice and unique (real thing looks better than the pic), and the painting is really good. I had a few swings and I am surprised that it is actually a lot lighter than my previous racquet (rsl x5 white). It feels really solid and feels really good. Although I am not sure if it feel right for me but I like the stiffness after having few swings. It cuts through the air really fast like what Bigfastsiu said.

Its really great!! Although I havent start using it but I really fall in love with it :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my shiden today!!!

Didn't get to try out my racket today, so I will just say a little bit thing about my first impression:

The appearance is VERY nice and unique (real thing looks better than the pic), and the painting is really good. I had a few swings and I am surprised that it is actually a lot lighter than my previous racquet (rsl x5 white). It feels really solid and feels really good. Although I am not sure if it feel right for me but I like the stiffness after having few swings. It cuts through the air really fast like what Bigfastsiu said.

Its really great!! Although I havent start using it but I really fall in love with it :P
    Nice to hear that you like it that quick. I agree that the colour looks better than in those pictures. The paint are quite tough, not so easy to get chipped but it's rather delicate, pretty easy to have lines(scratches) on the frame. So, be careful to use it.

But anyway, rackets are designed to play. If you take too much care on the racket, you are not quite likely to be able to play your best game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to hear that you like it that quick. I agree that the colour looks better than in those pictures. The paint are quite tough, not so easy to get chipped but it's rather delicate, pretty easy to have lines(scratches) on the frame. So, be careful to use it.

But anyway, rackets are designed to play. If you take too much care on the racket, you are not quite likely to be able to play your best game.
    Yea haha.. Anyways i just tried a few hits outside my house with my brother, and i found out that the hitting sound is really special lol. Different than the usual hitting sound.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast