User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on.. how many top rackets are made in china..

do you know that sp and tw coded yonex is lower rated than ch rackets..

just get the right seller and you will get the right racket at the right price...

as for info..gosen top range ryoga got no pirated version in china yet.. most probably due to the complexity of the paintwork,,,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love the shiden. Probably one of the strongest racket i have ever used. I have 3xshiden and had broken one of them ... but not before breaking 5 other partners racket retrieving smashes down the middle.... now, thats a really good racket! (or very poor play from me .. haha). Love doing sideline drive to the back of the court and cross drive with shiden. Net kills are fast and lethal, smashes are crisps and precise and still it is much cheaper than lining and yonex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hie there, so anyone can recommend me which gosen racket i should use.

looking for something which is almost same as vt80 4u but with fast swing during offensive and defence.

hope to have some comment soonest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and consider myself intermediate player...and play only double most.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or racket which is close to lining N90 but still with fast swing during offensive and defence.

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Ryoga would be most similar to Victor MX JJS?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ryoga Tenbu feels quite unique. None of my other 29 feels like it, not even it's most direct competitor, the YY Nanospeed 9900. So, if you're looking for one similar to the MX JJS, get the MX JJS, imo. The Ryoga is not a huge collection anywayz, so you may want to try them for what they are. The Tenbu is my no. 1 racquet now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. Actually I have a MXJJS and it's my main now... Was thinking to try a ryoga which os not the same JJS. Am considering either Issen or Shiden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've owned both the Issen and Shiden. Issen is surprisingly fast for it's balance, whilst the the Shiden will be faster and depending on whether you hit the sweetspot consistently, probably just as powerful. (Think Z-Slash, but supposedly not as worse).

Sorry can't really compare to JJS, but I did own a MX70, which I played pretty poorly with, but I'm only a casual level enthusiast. Head heaviness, the Issen and JJS might be similar, not sure about stiffness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like more favoured Shiden than Tenbu. But I have my doubts if I can play with Shiden as many commented on its semi oval head. Is it really hard to use?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have several ryoga shiden and they are my go to racket. Previously i played with the z slash but found it too flexible. The shiden is much stiffer and maybe slightly less head heavy. In my opinion the sweet spot is bigger on the shiden than on the z slash, feedback is better and the timing is not as hard to adjust to.

To answer the above i believe the rewards of using a semi iso racket are directly proportional to the effort spent adjusting to it. If you play with stiff slightly head heavy rackets you should adjust quickly but if you have to adjust to a stiff shaft etc it may take a long time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correction* Shiden is not semi oval, but it is ovalThe Z Slash on the other hand is semi ovalAfter exclusively using the Shiden for one year, going to the Z Slash will give no timing issues at all, same goes with Cab20/21 etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a Victor user, but was interested in trying a Gosen out. The Custom Edge V's vibrant green colour is very appealing to me (perhaps for shock value), but can someone recommend one that's similar but different (if that makes sense?!?) to the Victor Meteor series? I generally like a balanced, but slightly head heavy racquet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the Ryoga thread, so the the recommendation is the Issen (head heavy) for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Shiden

Quote Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
    I'm a Victor user, but was interested in trying a Gosen out. The Custom Edge V's vibrant green colour is very appealing to me (perhaps for shock value), but can someone recommend one that's similar but different (if that makes sense?!?) to the Victor Meteor series? I generally like a balanced, but slightly head heavy racquet.
    If you want balance but slightly head heavy racquet, then Shiden / Ougi / Tenryu would be your choices. Good luck getting the Ougi, Tenryu is not out yet so Shiden is your best bet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apologies, for some reason I was under the impression that this was a Gosen fans thread (that'll teach me to read thread titles! ). But thanks, I'll be sure to check out the Shiden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smashface View Post
    Apologies, for some reason I was under the impression that this was a Gosen fans thread (that'll teach me to read thread titles! ). But thanks, I'll be sure to check out the Shiden.
    Type V (green racket) and Shiden (blue 1st gen) feels similar. Shiden's specs is +3 stiffness whereas Type V is +2 stiffness. Shiden is good for smashing but its smaller head might take some time to adjust to. =)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast