User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 20
  1. #1
    Regular Member Polaroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California,USA
    Posts
    203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Suggestion for New Bag

    I'm deciding to switch to a new badminton bag since the one I have right now doesn't have enough space for me to put all my stuff in.

    I need a bag that holds at least 5rackets. If it holds more even better.

    Yonex or Victor is fine.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Get the Yonex 1112N. Just like druss.
    It's big enough to hold everything now and your future needs too.
    It's a 9 racket bag that can separate into a 6 + 3 racket bags.


    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...onex-Bag-1112R


    I want to get this when my current bag dies.
    Only problem is I can't tell if it will hold 2 pair of shoes.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    While the 1112N only has one shoe compartment, you can easily fit another pair in the center pocket (when in 9 racket mode).

    What I usually carry:

    1 pair shoes
    3 tubes shuttles
    1 warm up jacket and pants
    3 600mm gatorades
    12 rackets
    assorted grips, scissors... etc.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    While the 1112N only has one shoe compartment, you can easily fit another pair in the center pocket (when in 9 racket mode).

    What I usually carry:

    1 pair shoes
    3 tubes shuttles
    1 warm up jacket and pants
    3 600mm gatorades
    12 rackets
    assorted grips, scissors... etc.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Now to sabotage my current bag so I can justify buying a new one

  5. #5
    Regular Member Polaroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California,USA
    Posts
    203
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow amazing I should go for this one for what I can put in here .

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    or you can wait until Victor release a White/Blue BR309

  7. #7
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    36,128
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    drool...... too bad i just got a new bag last year...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just checked shuttlehouse. The bag is about CDN$110 (after discount) + shipping.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Just checked shuttlehouse. The bag is about CDN$110 (after discount) + shipping.
    Ya but the JP bags are a huge improvement over the SP bags. I've been through 3 9 racket SP bags and they tear, rip, stitching falls apart... etc. The JP bags are so much better. Reinforced stitching, better/thicker materials... etc.

  10. #10
    Regular Member Alapongtai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ooooh i like the zip-off separation thing.
    but i like this one the best...
    http://www.2t8.cn/poho/jingjing/%E7%...N/IMG_4962.jpg
    black and red accent go well together!

    @druss
    can you imagine how youd feel if you lost your bag? LOL
    i mean 12 rackets...dang

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK, Kent
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know if there is a way of getting JP bags into Britain for example online retailer etc

    Thanks for your help?

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpinerock View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way of getting JP bags into Britain for example online retailer etc

    Thanks for your help?

    Check out shuttlehouse.

  13. #13
    Regular Member SleepyEyedBoyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    While the 1112N only has one shoe compartment, you can easily fit another pair in the center pocket (when in 9 racket mode).

    What I usually carry:

    1 pair shoes
    3 tubes shuttles
    1 warm up jacket and pants
    3 600mm gatorades
    12 rackets
    assorted grips, scissors... etc.
    Sounds like a mobile sales-sports-repair person all roll into one. Cool!

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    Ya but the JP bags are a huge improvement over the SP bags. I've been through 3 9 racket SP bags and they tear, rip, stitching falls apart... etc. The JP bags are so much better. Reinforced stitching, better/thicker materials... etc.
    Yeah...I'll probably get it along with some other stuff from Shuttlehouse. Maybe arrange a group buy with my friends to get an even bigger discount. Or possibly arrange a group buy with other BC members in Vancouver. I think my friend will split 25 tubes of feathers/shuttlecocks.

    So far on my list...
    Yonex Bag 1112N
    Yonex Arcsaber 9FL 4UG5

    But I'll probably order after the Canada Post strike. Maybe August/September time.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    1,534
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alapongtai View Post
    ooooh i like the zip-off separation thing.
    but i like this one the best...
    http://www.2t8.cn/poho/jingjing/%E7%...N/IMG_4962.jpg
    black and red accent go well together!

    @druss
    can you imagine how youd feel if you lost your bag? LOL
    i mean 12 rackets...dang
    I actually have that bag too. I like to buy things when I see something I like because it may take another 5 years before I see another I like as much.

    Ya, it would really suck if I lost the bag, that's like half my rackets in that one bag.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyEyedBoyZ View Post
    Sounds like a mobile sales-sports-repair person all roll into one. Cool!
    Actually, one other reason I have such a large bag is because I usually get 1 or 2 rackets to string from guys that I have to carry home with me. I think everyone should have scissors with them as well, never know when you'll break a string.

  16. #16
    Regular Member SleepyEyedBoyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see. Advice taken.. I din thought of keeping a scissor with me to cut away all the strings, if one broke..

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyEyedBoyZ View Post
    I see. Advice taken.. I din thought of keeping a scissor with me to cut away all the strings, if one broke..
    Or if you want to replace a grip during a session. You need scissors to cut away the excess (unless you use the whole thing).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for some suggestion about SHB 100 LTD or SHB 99 LTD?
    By ThinkRiver in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 9
    : 03-13-2008, 06:01 AM
  2. A Suggestion to the IBF
    By cxytdn in forum General Forum
    Replies: 5
    : 09-24-2006, 03:26 PM
  3. FAQ Suggestion
    By JChen99 in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 1
    : 01-22-2003, 09:08 PM
  4. Suggestion!?
    By JChen99 in forum Forum Feedback
    Replies: 1
    : 10-14-2002, 06:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •