User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Yonex Pro Series JP bag

Yonex has finally updated their whole Pro Series range. The design is quite cartoonish because of the high gloss, shiny material and fluoresent green zipper.

We are already seeing a couple of their sponsored players using the BAG1201W in the current WC. We should be seeing more of them using the 9 rackets bag in the coming tournament.

Here's the link of the Yonex Japan website:http://www.yonex.co.jp/products/badbag/pro_b.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing the link Barca. I would say that the new bags design and material used are a major improvement to the existing models. However I do wonder how will the SP or Sunrise version be knowing that the quality of our local version is always one or two steps lower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barca View Post
    Yonex has finally updated their whole Pro Series range. The design is quite cartoonish because of the high gloss, shiny material and fluoresent green zipper.

We are already seeing a couple of their sponsored players using the BAG1201W in the current WC. We should be seeing more of them using the 9 rackets bag in the coming tournament.

Here's the link of the Yonex Japan website:http://www.yonex.co.jp/products/badbag/pro_b.html
    Yeah Barca .... thanks for the link too.

Quote Originally Posted by balthazer View Post
    Thanks for sharing the link Barca. I would say that the new bags design and material used are a major improvement to the existing models. However I do wonder how will the SP or Sunrise version be knowing that the quality of our local version is always one or two steps lower
    Unfortunately .... it's to be expected bro.
    That is IF they will even have an SP version for this bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dingboy View Post
    Unfortunately .... it's to be expected bro.
    That is IF they will even have an SP version for this bag.
    I think they will as this is one bag which will be quite marketable but I think the SP version will only be out somewhere next year.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is quite quick I would say. I mean these were only released beginning of this year and already gone from the website : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/93638-Yonex-2011-new-bag
    So only a 6-month life cycle . I like the previous one better i must say (the 1102n) ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-15-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    That is quite quick I would say. I mean these were only released beginning of this year and already gone from the website : http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/93638-Yonex-2011-new-bagSo only a 6-month life cycle . I like the previous one better i must say (the 1102n) ...
    I was pretty surprised when I first saw this red/black bag listed in their Pro Series line. If you look at Yonex's previous Pro Series bags, blue has always been the main color. This may well be the reason they are taking it off after just a couple of months and replaced it with a blue one. Probably Yonex just want to keep the blue theme alive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Barca.. now i feel like having a new badminton bag too... one of it belongs to LCW, who used it at the WC 2011.