"Carlton-Airblade-S-Lite" where to buy in INDIA, Kerala

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by thomass, Jun 5, 2011.

1. thomass

thomass New Member

Technical Support
    Hi,

I would like to buy Carlton-Airblade-S-Lite raquet. I'm from kottayam, kerala india. I searched some shops in kottayam but no one has stock of it. Please let me know from where i can buy this racquet in india. Once i played with an airblade as1 and i like the racquet very much. Or is there any other racquet equilant to this racquet (Wide body, head light, can strung upto 30 lbs)

Thanks in advance

Thomas

2. anilsugathan1

anilsugathan1 Regular Member

Business
    Hi ! its available at century sports ( pulimoodu Jn)at Trivandrum. Could you please send a link about how can I make a professional shuttle court?

3. thomass

thomass New Member

Technical Support
    Hi Anil,

Thanks for the information. if possible please give me the phone number of the shop. For more information about professional court you can call mr. MOhana chandran 9446042630 he is a coach and also he has a court building company.

4. thomass

thomass New Member

Technical Support
    Hi Anil,

Thanks for the information. if possible please give me the phone number of the shop. For more information about professional court you can call mr. MOhana chandran 9446042630 he is a coach and also he has a court building company.