Badminton in Hua Hin Thailand.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Koyukii, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Koyukii

Koyukii Regular Member

Student
    Hi,

I am going to Thailand next week and will spend a week in Hua Hin. I wanted to know if there were places to play there and buy some stuff. I'm also going to Bangkok at the end of my trip so please advise me some good shops in Bangkok too. Thank you.

2. ricebowl

ricebowl Regular Member

CSR
    so I've heard that there are a lot of cheap authentic yonex racquets in bangkok in national stadium.
    you might want to check that place out

3. Miss Hit

Miss Hit New Member

retired
    Hi there is some reasonable standard badminton played in Hua Hin. there are also courts that can be hired by the hour at a couple of venues. Please message me and I will give details.

Best place for Raquets is along by the national stadium in Bangkok, as mentioned by ricebowl above.

Namely first sports , and sports marketing, see the equipment thread for more details. Depending on your rate of exchange against the Thai baht from you country will depict wether they are a bargain buy or not.
    When I first came to Thailand five years ago the the rate was 71 baht to the UK pound now, the rate is 47 the racquets are almost the same price as in UK... and shoes are more expensive here.