Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    still cant recall when did malaysia had a badminton era
    lol
    1950-1960 when my grandfather is still young. Malaysia come close to having it in early 90s thanks to the hard work of Yang Yang and Fang Khai Xiang. As usual, those politicians+BAM management just know how to spoil this group of players after the Thomas cup.

Off topic:
    See this:
    http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story...9&sec=business

Ohh...and that so called 'Datu' Nadz-mi just submitted his personal bidding to buy over 42% proton shares. He claimed that he have funding from banks but that's ironic isn't it? If bank is funding him so much, why won't the banks make the bidding instead of him? I am sure the banks can afford to hire a CEO who can run the business. Wonder if those tax officials ever spend some time looking up Nadzmi's personal account?

Anyway, now he is busy pursuing his personal glory of owning Proton for the first time in MAS history. Wonder how much time he has for managing BAM for the upcoming Olympics. I am also interested to know if the Vice President of BAM and Ng Chin Chai are spending equal time/energy/money dealing with other side business as well? Oh...how can I forget James Selvaraj, the senior manager working fulltime in BATA but somehow he still had the time and commitment to acting as a High Performance Director in BAM. I certainly could not have done what they do and still manage a sport association competitively, these guys must be supermen!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Totally agree with you.
    Don't forget the independent wonder kid from KLRC who seems to have given high hopes to his Malaysian fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tell u if the come to sg, they will be fired. The SMRT boss has resigned.

Now the DBS bank account also compromised. Wonder how long the DBS CEO will last.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh View Post
    Don't forget the independent wonder kid from KLRC who seems to have given high hopes to his Malaysian fans.
    wELL, IT'S still long way to go for him...and since he's not with BAM.. things won't go as he himself is expecting.. that's because he's in a BOLEH land

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can see that badminton is no longer belongs to only Malaysia, Indonesia, Denmark, Korea and China anymore. In this 21 century, nations such as Japan, Thailand, Germany, Chinese Taipei, India, England, Singapore, etc are now able to compete each other in any tournament compare to decades ago. For now, Japan, Chinese Taipei and even Thailand might surpass Malaysia as the strong badminton team.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OT :
    SGD 500,000.00 only. DBS CEO Piyush can pay from his own pocket. No need to resign.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    i can see that badminton is no longer belongs to only Malaysia, Indonesia, Denmark, Korea and China anymore. In this 21 century, nations such as Japan, Thailand, Germany, Chinese Taipei, India, England, Singapore, etc are now able to compete each other in any tournament compare to decades ago. For now, Japan, Chinese Taipei and even Thailand might surpass Malaysia as the strong badminton team.
    Totally agree, Tha men and women team has surpass MAS since last year .........

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    I tell u if the come to sg, they will be fired. The SMRT boss has resigned. Now the DBS bank account also compromised. Wonder how long the DBS CEO will last.
    She s paid millions and when a CEO is paid that kind of money, people do not expect or accept mistakes. If she did not resign, the SMRT board may have to. And the young Singaporeans will start to dig out more about where she spent her millions. The resignation likely will stop the dirt digging about her.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=lcleing;Ohh...and that so called 'Datu' Nadz-mi just submitted his personal bidding to buy over 42% proton shares. He claimed that he have funding from banks but that's ironic isn't it? If bank is funding him so much, why won't the banks make the bidding instead of him? I am sure the banks can afford to hire a CEO who can run the business. Wonder if those tax officials ever spend some time looking up Nadzmi's personal account? Anyway, now he is busy pursuing his personal glory of owning Proton for the first time in MAS history. Wonder how much time he has for managing BAM for the upcoming Olympics. I am also interested to know if the Vice President of BAM and Ng Chin Chai are spending equal time/energy/money dealing with other side business as well? Oh...how can I forget James Selvaraj, the senior manager working fulltime in BATA but somehow he still had the time and commitment to acting as a High Performance Director in BAM. I certainly could not have done what they do and still manage a sport association competitively, these guys must be supermen![/QUOTE]It s all about money. Sports associations are the easiest places to siphon away money. Even in 'clean' Singapore, that s common because no one checks. Isn t BAM still owing the players their winnings and if not, why. If LCW lands OG gold, they will get glory and money. If LCW does not land gold, they will not get glory but may possibly get more money from some far away source. Let s hope LCW has the good sense to not renew his contract with BAM. Better to go independent soonest possible. Never trust a lawyer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    It s all about money. Sports associations are the easiest places to siphon away money. Even in 'clean' Singapore, that s common because no one checks. Isn t BAM still owing the players their winnings and if not, why. If LCW lands OG gold, they will get glory and money. If LCW does not land gold, they will not get glory but may possibly get more money from some far away source. Let s hope LCW has the good sense to not renew his contract with BAM. Better to go independent soonest possible. Never trust a lawyer.
    that's right, after OG LCW gonna leave BAM and go join KLRC as independent player, there got current WJC Zulfaldi Zulkifli waiting for him to train with...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW lost to CHN rising star Tien Houwei in AUS GP SF match, this proof the end of Malaysia Badminton Era is very near...!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All good things must come to an end.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hah
    when did malaysia actually having an era?lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Mas avoid the downfall at upcoming Thomas Cup...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After the persuasion from Msia Sports Minister, LCW has decided to carry on till Rio 2016... Does it mean that Msia era will, at least, last till 2016? LOL boleh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats not malaysian era. More likely his own era. If LCW really have played for malaysia 100%, he would have mentored someone. Not everyone in Malaysia fancy having a world champ who only play for himself.

Sounds harsh. . I think i might have offended someone. Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    Will Mas avoid the downfall at upcoming Thomas Cup...?
    Downfall? how can you fall when you are already down and do not want to get up?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast