Badminton 365 online store

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Renmazuo27, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Renmazuo27

Renmazuo27 Regular Member

I came across this online shop Badminton365.com while I was looking for Li Ning N90's. But because of the price they are usually being sold at, I'm a bit suspicious about the N90's on this site.

Has anybody ordered from them? I'm hoping to get the N90 as a gift for an upcoming friend's B'day but I don't want to give him a fake one. (He's my doubles partner as well).

Any info would be appreciated.

2. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

100% fake, don't be fooled

3. Renmazuo27

Renmazuo27 Regular Member

had a feeling it would be. Thanks yoppy

4. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

5. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Hey Guys and all google users who've found this thread ;)
    I've got the information that they only got the information from their supplier that they're real and genuine. That means they blind trust their supplier.
    In fact they dont know by themself if the rackets are fake or not.

That's a good reason NOT to buy a (wannabe?) genuine racket from this shop. It's not proven that they're selling fakes, but they dont know by themself if the rackets are fake or not, so why should we buy there a racket over 100$?

I asked the live support if the rackets are genuine or not: the first short answer was: yes
    But after some minutes talking he has noticed that I'm not a newbie in this. So he told me the truth in the end (well, they also could know that they are selling fakes with purpose):confused:

But you maybe wanna have a look at their fakes (Class A-Rackets) ;)

I hope this information will help some people here.

#5 Accordaz, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  6. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    thanks for the confirmation
    I knew about it that they sold fake racket especially their E-bay account: "big show"

and do you believe in someone sold class A class B racket?
    that's blatantly telling you that it's a fake racket
    also don't confuse between "genuine" and "original"
    original could mean it is original since they make it by themselves and not same with the genuine one!
    genuine term means this racket is the real deal, from Yonex or Li-Ning authorised dealer

I take a look at their "original" racket, all of them are fakes
    it is not genuine
    they mass produce one racket, with many range of BP
    they do not bother to measure it, and paint it straight away
    so you could find an NS9900 with flexible shaft and head heavy
    or voltric 80 with medium shaft and head light!

so, don't buy these rackets except you don't have money and want to show off having a FAKE expensive Yonex or Li-Ning racket
    however, believe me, if you want to play badminton, buy the real one, even lower brand such as apacs would be better than these fakes

7. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Yep. I absolutely agree with you. I was thinking the same about the Class A and Class B rackets. But I was looking for a conformation (for myself). Because a friend of mine is doing the same mistake before (he already ordered a wannabe-genuine racket): He believed them:rolleyes:
    But thanks for sharing your minds. Especially the ebay-Account was unknown for me.

8. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

as for any product purchased online, there is always a risk u have to take that the item is not genuine.
    sometime its always beta to pay more n get from some1 or some shop which u can trust.

9. lenn1989

lenn1989 New Member

Supply Chain
    Actually I just bought a Li-Ning N90II from them, and Forgery-proof sticker and numbers on. I have checked on the LI-NING official website, it is actually traceable @http://www.li-ning.com.cn/fwcx/ and they said it is real. So I think the original one should be Genuine that is no doubt. So please please guys, I do not think it is a good thing to do to block a good source of buying material, unless you bought it and proofed it, be mature. Do not judge it because you think you could appraise the "fakeness" by the pictures on the website, it is really hard to tell through the pictures.

A player from Ann Arbor, Michigan

10. Porky

Porky Regular Member

Wow....for a person to join in Sept2011 and giving his 1st post supporting this website says much about it's reliability...hahah...thks for re-affirming this website is fake :p

11. lenn1989

lenn1989 New Member

Supply Chain
    Oh, Thanks, by the way do you even know where Michigan is? Be mature, judge it by date, I received the post from badminton republic, do you even know where that is? Bet you don't

12. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

I seem to have read that system is no longer 100% fullproof. Since you already have your N90-II perhaps you can upload some pics and post in this section http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=235

The question is: how much trust could and should you even put in a company that sells blatant fakes as well? There is absolutely no doubt those Yonex' in the "Original" category are fake

#12 demolidor, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
  13. realmadrid9

realmadrid9 Regular Member

guys ... yes i talked to the guy online before ... i think he doesnt know is his badminton rackets real or not ........ but i ordered a racket from him already .. .but he actually offering me a free refund ..... im kind of confuse .. hes actually a rly nice guy ....... help me =(((

14. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    take the refund
    why do you want to pay a FAKE racket for full price?
    you don't need to care if he is nice or not
    he told everyone that thing and I'm tired about it (someone must have told him that he sells fake racket, I'm sure he knows that he is selling fake racket)

take the chance and take those refund, buy a genuine one
    I hate sweet talks and this person do it

15. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

He IS a nice guy. But it doesn't matter if he's nice or not. He "doesn't know" if the rackets are genuine or not. So they're pretty sure fake.

btw: Does he give you full refund? 100% money back?

16. realmadrid9

realmadrid9 Regular Member

yes refund was successful .. and he claimed he doesnt know are his rackets real or not BUT vt 80 and arc 10 PG .. he claimed these 2 real for sure

17. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

At least he offered you the refund. Kinda fair. But selling fakes is still not okay.
    Better ask next time :)

If you wanna cheap rackets from China, which are genuine, then try sohubuy.com or e78.com.hk; They seem to be legit - after my research. No guarantee! ;) But I'll probably put an order in the next days @sohubuy.com

18. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    sohubuy and e78 is actually one company..
    the diff is that one is in Chinese language the other one for us international buyer (English language)

RKEP eric (squash_mart on ebay) and mybadmintonstore.com also reliable

19. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    This is hilarious, from ebay seller big.show414

This is Original Racket (Class G), Maybe you would ask, why it so cheap ?

More a question of, how can you charge this much for a fake.

"Our factories were all Yonex proved."

I'd accept this if you said 'approved' and gave us the contact details of the person who approved your company.

"Our factories retailed big amount of original embryo frame from Yonex Japan, and shipped back to China."

Huh? Your factories retail? What exactly is an 'embryo' frame? Why would a Japanese made racket be shipped to China? Just to be painted and decaled???? Sounds insane to me.

"The factories need to receive authorization to start the painting, and printing process. Once they got the authorization, they will have to report how many rackets are going process, and based on the numbers Yonex Japan will give us thousands of S/N codes through computer to laser on the rackets and put defraud laser sticker on."

I think Yonex would ship you exactly x-thousand of rackets and send and authorise exactly x-thousand of codes, somehow. Or what would make sense is that they laser etch back in Japan where they can control their product and f*cks like you won't rip them off.

"This is the reason why we are cheaper, in other words, our price is closer to the prime cost, our own factories, own shipping, more direct sale."

I know that high end rackets cost somewhere between 25-35 USD to make, so if you're selling these direct, and everything you say is true (which it clearly isnt) you'd be making an absolute killing seeing you want about USD158 a pop.

"It is Genuine YONEX badminton racket."

Okay, so show me a signed letter from Yonex saying that it is and that they are happy for you to sell off excess inventory or factory seconds or whatever the hell they are, because until that time, there are enough holes in your story to sink the Titanic about 50 times.

The only factory seconds I've ever seen, for any sporting goods in my 40 years on this planet, have either been sold through an authorised factory outlet, or in special 'insider' days directly at the factory, where each product has been specially marked, stamped or identified as a 'Sample' or 'Second'.

I cannot fathom that a company the size and reputation of Yonex would allow a company in China to 'aquire' their product, put a code on it, and flog it off as genuine product. IT MAKES NO SENSE.

#19 Maklike Tier, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  20. michaelbyz23

michaelbyz23 Regular Member

Student
    my li ning n90II that i bought from him broke last week. i used it for less than 10 times.
    and he agreed to send me a new one. but i paid 50USD for shipping