Results 1 to 17 of 750
06-22-2011, 07:24 PM #1
Indonesia Open PSS 2011 - Day 3 Round 16 (23 Jun 2011)
Here are some exciting matches :
Taufik v Bao Chunlai
Chen Jin v PSH
Firda v Tai Tzu Ying
Today matches will begin at 11 am local time...
06-22-2011, 07:55 PM #2
Cmon TH....break the China Voodoo
11am? That 2pm where I am
06-22-2011, 08:01 PM #3
All of a sudden CJ has found his stride. Will; be tough for PSH, whose form has been spotty of late
TH v BCL - battle of the golden oldies. Wonder how much Daren Liew took out of TH. That could be the determining factor.
06-22-2011, 08:13 PM #4
I think INA will only have representatives in the Doubles from tomorrow onwards. Sad...but that's the hard truth.
06-22-2011, 08:15 PM #5
Other matches that could hit the headlines:
- Sho Sasaki v LD - the last time round, the never say die Japanese pushed LD very hardt.
- WSX v CSC - the TPE tomboy has the ability to pull off an upset. WSX better be on top of her game or she could be gone. A long match in on the cards which doesn't augur well for the health of our hearing.
- Rat v JYJ - Rat can be brilliant one moment and decidedly average the next. That's part and parcel of being a young player. I'm betting the brilliant Rat will show up today and eliminate JYJ
- CL v Tago - the longer Tago is able to keep CL on the court, the better chance he has of winning. Will be close regardless
- Liu Xin (CHN) v Li Xuerui (CHN) - would someone like to take a stab at this one?
06-22-2011, 08:24 PM #6
WSX will out and about today...
I am not sure if Chn team will be put a stunt like Sin SS again to have a w/o so early in front of noisy,crazy, electric crowd at Istora (here's hoping)
I really hope they don't, for the sake of everything
06-22-2011, 09:02 PM #7
06-22-2011, 09:16 PM #8
06-22-2011, 09:19 PM #9
NTM vs WZM, a battle between veteran & youngster. should be interesting.
06-22-2011, 09:21 PM #10
06-22-2011, 09:29 PM #11
The last time Taufik beat Bao at home was at the INA Open FINAL 2006 (Surabaya).
06-22-2011, 11:59 PM #12
will be there shortly.
seems like they only use 3 courts
06-23-2011, 12:00 AM #13
Looks to me like Japan have some dangerous floaters in this round. It all depends on who has recovered best from the trials of the day before!
Any news about what was on LD's diet last night?
06-23-2011, 12:03 AM #14
ah du vs yamada, this match should be interesting.
06-23-2011, 12:04 AM #15
a quick 1 from ah du,3-0.
06-23-2011, 12:06 AM #16
Zhang Nan/Zhao Yunlei vs Nathan/Jenny
both of them are Singapore Open semifinalist
06-23-2011, 12:09 AM #17
where to watch live stream?
By chris-ccc in forum Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011Replies: 279: 11-24-2011, 10:09 PM
By chris-ccc in forum Japan Open / Indonesia GP Gold 2011Replies: 262: 09-29-2011, 05:32 AM
By etudiant in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011Replies: 520: 06-26-2011, 12:58 AM
By MelvIndonesia in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011Replies: 478: 06-25-2011, 09:55 AM
By extremenanopowe in forum Thailand / Singapore / Indonesia Open 2011Replies: 893: 06-24-2011, 12:29 AM