badminton plaza

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by willsabeefcake, Jun 24, 2011.

1. willsabeefcake

willsabeefcake Regular Member

trainee accountant
    Hi there's a website based in thailand I presumed, www.badmintonplaza.com

I just wanted to check that its a good website and seels genuine products! There isn't a big range but it seems the only place I can get Asian Li-Ning products shipped to the UK!!

2. willsabeefcake

willsabeefcake Regular Member

trainee accountant
    ANYONE!??? I'm willing to spend over $300 on this website but don't wanna do this if the website isn't proper!

anyone bought from here before?

3. onitsuka33

onitsuka33 Regular Member

yeap it is genuine. i ordered from them before. enjoy :D

4. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

5. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Why do you believe they are fake apparels?

6. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It's not like they are selling the shirts with complete China team sponsorships on it to give it away for example. But if you compare this http://www.badmintonplaza.com/product_info.php?products_id=488 with http://www.bbeshop.com/lining/shirt/shirt_atsg261_2.htm you can see some clear differences (particularly the lines on the back and the logo thingie). The question is whether it should be like that since they have different model numbers but the ATSG541 gives you almost no hits outside of Thailand versus ATSG261 ...

7. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    The lower range of lining apparels in eg. Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand are made in Malaysia by Sunlight Sports (similar to what Sunrise is doing for Yonex in Southeast Asia.) so they are replicas of those Made in China apparels

#7 Sealman, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  8. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

I agree demolidor. The shirts don't have the model numbers like the shirts they are supposed to look like.
    But it's still not a good thing if the seller sells Fakes. Because, they are fakes and they are trying to let them look like genuine shirts, because they intentionally have placed the Li-Ning Logo on the shirts.
    Newbies wouldn't recognize them as Fakes.
    [MENTION=7140]Sealman[/MENTION]: Thanks for these informations. Therefore they are definitvely not replicas. They are FAKES. Replicas are genuine lower- / mid-end shirts which pretty looks like the very original.

9. sFrog

sFrog Regular Member

Hey guys, I'm on the verge of placing an order at that store now and I'm wondering whether the Li Ning rackets they sell are real or fake. Are they really trustworthy? If yes, the prices are a steal

10. BakaForLife

BakaForLife Regular Member

Custodian
    Sorry for reviving this thread, but are they reliable?

11. swing

swing New Member

คนไทยเหมือนกัน

12. JP_mefat

JP_mefat New Member

guyz be careful with these badmintonplaza.com they're NOT RELIABLE AT ALL!it's probably cheap because the products aren't inspected or damaged (or like others said "it's FAKE")I ordered li-ning racket from them and saw a crack on the frame so i took the photo and sent to them to get a refund BUT they don't respond so i called them up and they keep saying "I DON'T KNOW!" I'd been almost a month now still no reply or anything.

13. junsom

junsom New Member

Dear All Member, I'm Thai people. I very well known Badminton Plaza Dot Com because I'm the regular customer for Badmiton Plaza Dot Com. Badmiton Plaza Dot Com has the Big Shop in Muang Thong Thani Thailand (you can see the map --> http://www.badmintonplaza.com/contact_us.php) . All Li-Ning and Victor products are Genuien. They are Li-Ning and Victor Authrolize Dealer. I don't know Mr/Mrs/Mss JP_mefat. But I'm sure the Badminton Plaza Dot Com Is not, as you said. If you buy from Badminton Plaza Dot Com, Please show the picture of racket and invoice from Badminton Plaza Dot Com.

14. Shahzadeh

Shahzadeh New Member

www.badmintonplaza.com sell genuine Li Ning products

Hello everyone,I just recently this month took a risky gamble and ordered $400 worth of badminton racket and shoes from www.badmintonplaza.com because they were the only store which would tell these products at a reasonable price. I recently received the items and I can happily announce that they do in fact sell genuine products as I checked the Li Ning authenticate code and it was genuine. The delivery was also good, unfortunately I live in the UK and it took a while for customs to release my items. So www.badmintonplaza.com is trustworthy. I will be purchasing from them again. :)

Attached Files:

15. clochette

clochette Regular Member

would appreciate any further feedback!!

16. swunk

swunk Regular Member

Badminton plaza is like the best badminton shop. They have basically the lowest prices u can imagine. They are based in Bangkok, I ordered one TK9000 from them when I lived in Malaysia. Everything went super smooth, the racket is 100% genuine, the delivery cost wast reasonable.
    Now i have been living in Bangkok for some time and I had a chance to visit the shop itself. The owners are great people, super welcoming and friendly. I bought 3 tk6000 and one more tk9000. All rackets are genuine, play very well.
    The only disadvantage I can see is that they don't sell yonex shoes.
    Anyway, I highly recommend them, i can't imagine anyone willing to order from other places. For example, the tk6000 costs 3500 baht, it's around 120 USD. On MBS it's more than 150 (i bought from them earlier, like a year ago). I think the choice is pretty obvious )