Want to lobby BWF?

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by extremenanopowe, Jun 24, 2011.

1. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    It is proactive to bombard them for unfairness. Whistle blowing or whatever. The email is public.;)

They are answerable to the badminton community. Unless they can put someone here to represent the organisation. Politicians are more proactive now. I wonder will BWF?

yj.kang@bwfbadminton.org
    p.rangsikitpho@bwfbadminton.org
    t.berg@bwfbadminton.org
    g.salazar@bwfbadminton.org

http://www.bwfbadminton.org/page.aspx?id=14873

For those who are unhappy with China, can cc to Li LingWei. See what she says. ;)

Can we sticky this?

2. extremenanopowe

Oh. One very interesting topic is. In case a player was abused by their Association and they need amnesty? You know what I mean? aha. ;) A PA would be helpful. ;)

Am I thinking too far here? ;)

3. extremenanopowe

Ok. This message is sent to all the council members. See if they response. You can do your bid to let them know of your frustrations. ;)

Hi,

Recently there have been a few issues which I believe BWF is well aware of. As a fan of badminton, I think it is good for BWF to inform all the badminton fans on the situation and steps to remedy it.

First of course is the Singapore Open Lin Dan walk over. What is your stand on this? History is there and it seems that you have some loopholes to cover. Are you taking steps for the good of badminton? There are good suggestions in this thread to get rid of bullies. I hope you are humble enough to use them. eg. removal or points and restricting to 2 players for OG. Let other countries a fair share. Do you care?

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/99332-Should-CBA-be-booted-out-of-Olympics

The 2nd glaring thing is the late games. I believe BWF is experience in this. Why let this happens again? See BWF, you caused so many misunderstanding among badminton fans for your inaction. You owe badminton fans a treat. Do you really care?

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...ndonesia-open-organizers-are-not-professional

There's also issues like players having to play too many times in a day and not enough time for breaks, not using technology for bad line calls and making badminton more professional.

I hope you can talk to the media on your 'plan' to fix these. If I am in BWF, I would be ashamed of such incidents for 'not' taking steps and 'informing' the fans on the plans.

There are so many of you who are already experienced and well established. I hope you are not sitting on your laurels and let the badminton community hitting on each other. I believe money should not be an issue. Don't let the devil gets into you. Badminton comes first. You must have regular updates on your website of your plans and be more engaging in badminton community.

Regards.

4. Yoppy

Yoppy Regular Member

Let us know about the feed back you get. I'm glad that you made that query, all the best mate.