User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Indonesia Super Series Premier is the most successful badminton tournament ever

12 Reason why Indonesia Super Series Premier is the most successful badminton tournament ever.

1. Where you can get the audience join into the rally and shouting " Huuu.. Yeahh.. Huuu.. Yeah.. Huu.. Yeah..? It is only in Indonesia Huuu is for INA's opponent, while Yeah is for INA players.

See this

2.Where players can't even hear what is their coah saying during the games? Sure only in Indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    According to Tine, every time she playing in Indonesia she certainly would find the atmosphere of the game is different than elsewhere.

"The supporters is crazy until I can not hear the coach. But it's exciting," said Tine to reporters after the match in Senayan, Jakarta, Wednesday, June 22, 2011.

http://tempointeraktif.com/hg/raket/...342596,id.html
    3.Where you can get the crazy supporter crowded the stadium even from Qualifying round? NO way, it is only in Indonesia.
    Jakarta - Istora been rumbling since the first game held at 11.00 am. Getting late, the audience became more crowded Istora, yelling Indonesia and their shout for the athletes make Istora never quiet. Player from Denmark, Peter Hoeg Gade praised Indonesian supporter as the most wonderful supporters. He was amazed how the audience was packed Istora since qualifying.

"Some countries do have an audience that is so crowded, like China, Malaysia, and several other countries but Indonesia has always been the most crowded," he explained.

Peter himself is a player from Denmark who was born on December 14, 1976 last, he had often come to Istora. And this is his last year competing in Istora, because in the coming year he had decided to retire after the performances of the 2012 London Olympics.

"The audience is fantastic, they are already present in the field even from qualifying round, proving that Indonesia is a badminton country, and this is my last year playing here, of course I would really enjoy the game," he said.

Peter on the day won the second round matches. He successfully bend Korean single, Shon Wan Ho with two straight games, 21-15 and 21-19. In the quarter-finals later on, he will be met one nemesis since 1999, Taufik Hidayat.

http://www.djarumbadminton.com/djaru...nonton-istora/
    4.Where you can have a such great welcoming dinner combine with local traditional attraction, wearing local traditional clothes? Indonesia of course.
    Shuttlers share good times at dinner party
    Niken Prathivi, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Thu, 06/23/2011 8:00 AM

It was all batik on the night before the main draw of the 2011 Djarum Indonesia Open Superseries Premier badminton championships.

The Tuesday night welcome party for all shuttlers participating in the US$600,000 tournament, looked similar to Indonesia’s Friday office hours with most partygoers including players wearing batik clothing.

The Javanese-themed party was held by the pool at Hotel Sultan in Central Jakarta. All participating athletes and VIPs, such as the Indonesian Olympics Committee (KOI) chairwoman Rita Subowo and fashion designer Oscar Lawalata, were seen mingling at the event.

Others chose to enjoy the international dishes by the poolside.

World No. 1 and top seed in the event Lee Chong Wei gave extra credit to the host country in organizing the dinner party with local flavor.

“I think it’s good that Indonesia holds this gathering to promote its culture, especially for first-timer shuttlers at the Indonesia Open,” Chong Wei said at the party on Tuesday evening, lauding Indonesia for upgrading the annual tournament in both prize money and court quality.

Lee and nine other shuttlers wore batik (Indonesian traditional hand-made clothing) shirts or dresses by Oscar Lawalata.

“The batik shirt is OK,” Lee said with a smile.

Oscar, a prominent young fashion designer, said he produced five shirts and five dresses for the athletes.

“I was asked to create those clothes about a month and a half ago. I agreed because I’d like to promote Indonesian culture through sports,” said the 33-year-old.

“Most European athletes like the batik,” he added.

The revelers were entertained by MCs wearing Arjuna and Srikandi costumes (both famous characters in the Mahabrata Indonesian-style puppet show epic), and dancing.

Meanwhile, some athletes had the opportunity to make their own shuttlecocks.

World No. 5 in men’s singles Peter Hoeg Gade and world number nine Tine Baun of Denmark seemed to be getting serious.

“We were a little slow to make the shuttlecocks,” said Gade.

Meanwhile when Baun was asked on whether making shuttlecocks or playing badminton was easier, she said “I’m glad I play [badminton].”

The gathering ended with Lotte Jonathans of the Netherlands winning a dangdut dance competition

More at : http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...ner-party.html

5. Where you can get such a great atmosphere like the stadium wanna explode and the level of noise is even until reach 114 decibels?? Can you imagine how rumble is Istora?

6. Where can you can get Planet Badminton??
    Istora transformed into Planet Badminton

Jakarta-Beside being spoiled with the best performances of the best match from shuttlers around the world, visitors of Djarum Indonesia Open (DIO) Premier Superseries 2011 certainly will not lack of entertainment. Because the committee has prepared a variety of interesting programs that can be enjoyed by visitors during the DIO 2011 took place.

During the implementation of DIO 2011 which will begin on June 21 next, the committee will turn the entire Istora Senayan, Jakarta become Planet Badminton. Not only for enliven this event, it is done to offset the prestige of DIO 2011 which has now reached the level superseries premiere.

"There are several changes to offset the prestige of this championship, as players in the locker room, warming up room, or space for media. Obviously, this facility we do to provide the best service to all who are involved in DIO 2011, "said Committee Chairman, Yakob Risdianto.

As you know, this year DIO's caste rising to superseries premier level after the previous year was in the superseries level. This means that Indonesia will become a magnet of world class shuttlers because offering big prize money and points.

Therefore, Yakob said the committee will work hard to succeed in this event. "We will do our best so that events can run smoothly and as planned. We have prepared everything needed to host this prestigious event, "said Yacob, who also serves as Secretary General of PB PBSI .

On the planet badminton later, visitors can enjoy bazaar stand that provides a variety of needs, such as food, drinks, and merchandise. Not only that, some arena to play badminton is also prepared to enliven the event.

Visitors also can watch a badminton parade featuring peformance of the mascot, marching bands, traditional and modern dance, live music entertainment at certain time. Performance of music group RAN will also make DIO 2011 more enliven.

So, what are you waiting? Prepare yourself to be present in Istora Senayan Jakarta on June 21 to 26.

http://www.djarumbadminton.com/djaru...net-badminton/
    7.Where can you find such a brilliant idea from the organizer by making Celebrity Smash as a road to Indonesia Open?

In order to welcome the greatest badminton event in Indonesia, Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series (DIOSS) 2011 which will be held at Istora Bung Karno (GBK) Senayan, Jakarta on June 21 to 26, 2011, the committee again held DIOSS Celebrity Smash event.

Unlike last year, which only shows four celebrities namely Taryn Lester, Bayu Oktara, Luna Maya and bodybuilder, Ade Rai, this year there will be five celebrities are involved, they are Samuel Rizal, Viko, Yuan Cristiani, Mario Lawalata and an international model Jenifer "Bachdim" Kurniawan. While from the shuttlers line, this year will involve eight athletes with lined achievement namely, Ricky Subagja, Taufik Hidayat, Haryanto Arbi, Sigit Budiarto, Markis Kido, Hendra Setiawan, Vita Marissa and Greysia Polii.

In this Smash Celebrity event, we will be treated to the game of badminton fun and entertaining, where there will be collaboration between the entertainment and badminton, as well as exhibition matches between the athletes, a combination of athletes and artists, as well as badminton lovers who pass the selection to play against athletes and artists. Apart from badminton match which is partcipated by celebrities, the event will be enlivened by the performance of the band that charged two vocalists and one guitarist, RAN.

So, make sure to not pass this exciting event to be held in Central Park Laguna Atrium, Jakarta on Saturday, June 4, 2011 14:00 pm. And for those who can not attend this event do not worry, be sure to always access the site djarumbadminton.com to view photo and video coverage. Do not miss it!

http://www.djarumbadminton.com/djaru...lebrity-smash/

8. BWF praise INA SSP and will use INA SSP as a standard for a Super Series Premier Tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    *snip*
    ..even BWF would like to use INA'sopen as Premier SS' standard
    INA Open had been praised by BWF and others,....
    9.What are our BCers comment about this INA SSP?
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Happy!
    Happy Happy!!
    Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy HappyHappy Happy Happy Happy !!!!
    HappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHap
    pyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHappyHap
    pyHappy!!!!!!

THIS MUST BE THE MOST EXCITING TOURNAMENT EVER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    The most exciting tournament ever!!
    Great matches! Great atmosphere!! Great people!
    Congratulations to Indonesia!
    Quote Originally Posted by vpsingh View Post
    Watching the photos and news, it looks so good for badminton. Frankly speaking Indonesia Open makes badminton so alive. Hope I visit the event someday and be part of this energy
    10. Our best commentator Gillian Clark also impressed with this INA Open facilities
    Please watch the interview Intanaon and Jones Jensen and Jwala Gutta on Trans TV at 6 am on Saturday and Sunday!! Kudos to Djarum for organzing this event and even Gillian Clark was so impressive and she told me that they talked about it especially facilities outside ISTORA!!

11. There is DIO, mascot for Indonesia Open Super Series Premier

12. Passion and soul of badminton you can find here!

Nah, can other Super Series Premier event will be as success as INA SSP....?Share your opinion.
    Last edited by miksss; 06-24-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, how great it was. Outside Istora

Name:  2-Marching-band-meriahkan-p.jpg
Views: 988
Size:  127.2 KBName:  7-Dari-anak-anak-hingga-dew.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  109.9 KBName:  5--Big-Giant-Screen-menghia.jpg
Views: 1002
Size:  141.6 KBName:  9-Suasana-dari-balik-layar-.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  99.6 KBName:  1-DIO-2011-dimeriahkan-oleh.jpg
Views: 976
Size:  97.8 KBName:  3-Antrian-penonton-menukark.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  100.2 KBName:  8-DIO-melakukan-break-dance.jpg
Views: 1524
Size:  147.5 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched DIOPSS Live in the quarterfinal..
    And yeah! No doubt, In Istora,you can feel THE BEST BADMINTON ATMOSPHERE IN THE WORLD !

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

thank you for compiling and posting this. the organizer spent a lot of time, energy and with that, money on making this year's Indonesia Open very successful. Hauge starting telling me about their organization and plans last year, they have been working on it for a long time and from my personal experience, it does take a lot of effort to organize something to this scale and this level of success.

hats off to the organizer and the sponsor. you know who you are.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All credits to Djarum and its staff who works overtime to make this happen....I, personally, hat off to Djarum who have done anything to please the fans, Indonesian people and mostly for players....by the way...The players asked if possible to make the room bigger next year..as they do enjoy the free snacks and meal , desktop and free wifi as well as OSIM's massage chair ( you have to wait eventhough there are 3 chairs, still not enough)...China team, Korean, Mas team and others stay at Player's lounge all the time....so far INA's player lounge have been voted the best by the player..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INA badminton = Awesome!! The best of the best!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REASON no: 13: Djarum's sexy girls.....much prettier and slimmer...hehe..I do not have the pics...hope someone can put the pics..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a great thread posted by you, Mikss .. but i can't still believe it there's still somene who complains/not satisfied with The organizer he must be angel or something who need a 100 perfectness .. and i think ina open is 1000 % perfect

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taufik-ist View Post
    what a great thread posted by you, Mikss .. but i can't still believe it there's still somene who complains/not satisfied with The organizer he must be angel or something who need a 100 perfectness .. and i think ina open is 1000 % perfect
    I might fear that other Super Series Premier tournament cant even reach 40% like what Djarum did . Let's see Kudos to Djarum
    Last edited by miksss; 06-25-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice Miksss..that you compile alll these infos.
    I have been involved in some organizing committee (not sport), too..from local to international..I know how the effort to make it successful..takes lot of time and money... and I realized that there are special 'EXTRA THINGS' that DIOSSP offered..and these extra things make different compared to other SSPs-or tourneys generally...credit for all organizers....
    Plus things ...the crowded from spectators!!! these make the atmosphere much much more different!!
    would love to be there one day.....hmm..miss my country now....
    thanks a lot..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    thank you for compiling and posting this. the organizer spent a lot of time, energy and with that, money on making this year's Indonesia Open very successful. Hauge starting telling me about their organization and plans last year, they have been working on it for a long time and from my personal experience, it does take a lot of effort to organize something to this scale and this level of success.

hats off to the organizer and the sponsor. you know who you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by nunu27 View Post
    nice Miksss..that you compile alll these infos.
    I have been involved in some organizing committee (not sport), too..from local to international..I know how the effort to make it successful..takes lot of time and money... and I realized that there are special 'EXTRA THINGS' that DIOSSP offered..and these extra things make different compared to other SSPs-or tourneys generally...credit for all organizers....
    Plus things ...the crowded from spectators!!! these make the atmosphere much much more different!!
    would love to be there one day.....hmm..miss my country now....
    thanks a lot..
    You're welcome

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mathias Boe comment :

............. *snip*

"No, I'm not bothered. I really like this atmosphere and I am pleased with this crowd. It makes me happy. Indonesia is the home of badminton, "he said.
    http://sports.okezone.com/read/2011/...ji-kido-hendra

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great compilation, miksss! You have proven to be a valuable asset to the cause of Indonesian badminton in your own little way! Bravo!

Only one grouse from me: That Djarum (DIO) mascot always reminds me of that Viewsonic logo. Please someone tell Djarum to get more contemporary! The style and design of that mascot belongs to 30 years ago!

Another note, and something that I feel may be included in future PSS events: get some of the players to get on stage and perform; a band, guitar, singing, etc. The Chinese team as we know, are very good at this. Someone should have thought of inviting them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like. Thumbs up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done miksss!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)