User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kason Bag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    Just something to note for ppl interested in this bag....after going through some negotiations with them....for taobao sellers, their shippping cost is very expensive to foreign countries like Singapore, the shipping cost is more expensive then the bag itself....as for e78 from hk, their shipping rates is slightly better but still quite expensive overall....the best option i could find is to get taobao agents which is from my country (Singapore), they could arrange everything for a small commission but their shipping rates is definitely much more cheaper as they consolidate various orders before shipping....hope to see this bag soon at my doorstep!
    Pls forget about my earlier post.....damn disappointed with these taobao agents....in the end, the cost of the shipping they charge me is almost the price of the bag! They say need to count by volumetric weight instead of actual weight becoz it's a bulky item....never tell me when i order and i also didnt expect the bag to be considered bulky? So after making 1st payment i thought the international shipping fees if go by actual weight is still quite ok....but when time for 2nd payment, told me that they count by volumetric weight which is almost double the weight and price! At first i thought that these taobao agents would consolidate different orders b4 doing shipping and thereby saving cost for customers, end up they are actually juz using normal courier rates...had i known earlier, i would have ordered from e78 directly which comes up to about the same price as well!

So pls be aware that buying from taobao agents is only good when u buy small, light weight items....bulky items or items that go by volumetric weight is better off not buying from them since the cost of shipping fees is high

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little pre-Christmas present for myself It's kinda heavy, about 2.3kg according to specs compared to my existing bag which is about 1kg. The material is really thick and quality is very good. Considered a very big bag for my usage which can easily put 6 racquets with clothings, shoes, shuttles, etc. Only grouse is that the gold-plated clips for the straps looks like it's going to be easily tarnish. Other than that, it's definitely a very aesthetically pleasing bag!

Front view

Back view with strap

whole bag view

top view

2 separate compartments

1st compartment

2nd compartment

2nd compartment with a detachable bag

Shoe compartment

Size comparison with my existing bag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2