spending a week in Malate

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by gerry, Jun 30, 2011.

1. gerry

gerry Regular Member

Hi I am in Malate for the first week in August 2011. I would like to find some players to hit a few shuttles with. I am an old player that can't move like I could 25 years ago, But still love to hit shuttles :)

I am a Badminton England coach and have coached at a high level, though I can't play well these days I still know what to do, have coached current national players.

Just need a small social club that allows visitors that are not very good these days or a low level player/club that wants to improve especially in level doubles.

Cheers
    Gerry

2. BadHustle

BadHustle Regular Member

kimpetai
  3. ixoye

ixoye Regular Member

The only court I know in Malate is [h=3]SMART SHOT BADMINTON AND SPORTS CENTER[/h]1620 F. Agoncillo Street (near Pedro Gil St.), Malate, Manila
    +63(2)5257816

Just give them a call and ask about groups that you can play with. Enjoy!

4. Pulish

Pulish Regular Member

Theocrat
    Jolly Great Fish N Chips with Bloody Mary Whiskey! With that England National Coach Credentials and the Next Year London Olympics, you deserve to be welcomed by your fellow equates here. Just reply to this and I'll send you those prestigious coaches mobile phone numbers. Just be acknowledgeable to the Philippines Cellular Standard Communications.

5. makapili

makapili Regular Member

Police
    Maybe your Computer Mouse has a New York Rat Soul with a message to England National Youth Coach Gerry!;);)