FS: Multiple Rackets (Yonex/Li-Ning) in SG

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by nutty, Jul 1, 2011.

1. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    Hi all,

I have some rackets that I would like to let go for the right price. What I have for sale are:

1x Yonex Isometric Slim-10: Very rare old logo racket that has been untouched and has only been strung once but never hit with. It still has the plastic wrap on the grip but the grip has deteriorated badly over the last 11 or so years. The listed serial from what I can see over the grip is 14017TH (there is some more but it is covered by the tape holding the original grip in place. Racket spec is 2U-G4. No case included. Asking price is $150 SGD.

1x 1st gen AT700: This used racket is about a 7/10 or 7.5/10 in terms of condition. Original leather grip has been taken off and has been replaced with an overgrip and towel grip. Serial code is 6079874 030467FR. Racket spec is 4U-G4. Asking price is $230 SGD.

1x 2nd gen MP88: This used racket is about a 8.5/10 in terms of condition. Grip is original and serial code is 4721090 160145UK. Racket spec is 4U-G4. Asking price is $100 SGD.

1x Arcsaber 7: This used racket is about a 7.5/10 in terms of condition. Original leather grip has been taken off and has been replaced with a Black Knight overgrip. Serial code is 7152337 210972SP. Racket spec is 2U-G4. Asking price is $150.

1x 1st gen Li-Ning N90 Woods: This racket originally came from babyface in the UK and I obtained it from a forum member who purchased it from him. The racket is about a 8.5/10 or 9/10 in terms of condition. The original leather grip has been taken off and has been replaced with an overgrip and a towel grip. Racket is of S2 grip size. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the warranty card when I received the racket. Asking price is $180 SGD.

None of the rackets will come with cases and are as is. All of them are strung, but I no longer remember their original tensions or the types of strings that were put on.

If interested, please PM me and I can send pictures. Would prefer cash on delivery at the Outram Park MRT station in case you want to inspect the racket as well. Will considering selling overseas as well if it is not too much of a hassle (will have to check as I recently moved to Singapore).

Thanks and have a good day!

2. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    Just got around to taking some pictures for the rackets but they're all of them except for one picture are too large to upload. Please PM me your email if you are interested and I will send the photos ASAP. Also forgot to mention that all racket prices are negotiable. Thanks!

3. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    MP88 has been sold, pending payment. Thank you for looking!

4. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    MP88 has been sold. All other rackets are still available. Thanks!

5. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    Bump, everything except for the MP88 is still available.

6. nutty

nutty Regular Member

Government Officer
    The Li-Ning N90 has been sold to a nice and young gentleman.

The AT700 is currently pending.

The Arcsaber 7 and the Isometric Slim-10 are the only rackets left. Please PM me or post a message on this thread if you are interested. Thank you!

P.S. for those who are more recent to badminton and are interested in collecting rackets, the Isometric Slim-10 is the very first racket that Peter Gade used before he switched over to the MP88 and his Arcsaber 10.