User Tag List

Thread: Suggestion...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Suggestion...

Hopefully BC admin could consider my suggestion that all rackets traders n sellers in market place forum should have the verification of having authentic rackets before selling to others or trade them because some of the buyers doubt that they have purchased/trade an original rackets. Maybe one day BC could be the most trustable site to get authentic racket . Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how exactly do they get verified? they have to send every racket to BC's own racket expert. Oh, they don't have a racket expert? What's that you say, BC only run forums? Who'd have known.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah. while on surface it sounds great, i am not sure how we can do that. i am open to suggestions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, one could make it a requirement to have posted screenshot of the codes in the fake racket thread, and provide a link to that in the selling ad.
    Or something similar that would basicly just combine forces of the different parts of BC?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the idea is like this. approval of having authentic racket based on the shaft n cone code serials is some sort of procedure to all traders/sellers before proceeding with the trading/selling. BC already have thread for identifying fake rackets right?,traders/sellers must post their shaft n cone code there. after the approval of authentic,they can proceed with trading/selling. in their threads they could also provide the link of prove they have the original racket as evidence. business made easy through that way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hakfu View Post
    Well, one could make it a requirement to have posted screenshot of the codes in the fake racket thread, and provide a link to that in the selling ad.
    Or something similar that would basicly just combine forces of the different parts of BC?
    this guy get what i meant

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't really think I'm going to check all those rackets . Buyers need to learn how to spot fakes based on physical differences, not just numbers. Since the only brand numbers can be checked for are Yonex ...

Then again other than Yonex and Li-Ning how many other brands get faked? Have seen fake Viktor polo's ...

Potential buyers could ask the seller to post in the serial check thread sure and if they don't the choice is up to the buyer.
    Last edited by demolidor; 05-19-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think of it as a selling tool ... (as a seller)

The numbers still are only an indication, a very good one, but not necesarilly 100% fullproof. Perhaps 99.99% but not 100%. If it were perhaps a % for the verification should go towards the server cost or to save up for some sort of BC contest with goodies to win.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    You don't really think I'm going to check all those rackets . Buyers need to learn how to spot fakes based on physical differences, not just numbers. Since the only brand numbers can be checked for are Yonex ...

Then again other than Yonex and Li-Ning how many other brands get faked? Have seen fake Viktor polo's ...

Potential buyers could ask the seller to post in the serial check thread sure and if they don't the choice is up to the buyer.
    Seems like a good point to me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct..the rest is rely on how much u trust the seller?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A feedback function per transaction would be a good start or even a feedback thread where usernames are searchable. I've bought tens of thousands of photo equipment on sites like fredmiranda, nikonians without any problem. Just stick with the high reputable sellers based on feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion to this forum, i agreed with the feedback on the sellers as well. Especially those who have be conned before, set up a blacklist and list the address out in the open as they can just change the nick and rejoin the forum. And whether possible to limit the reposting of the same racket by the same seller to once a week have seen some racket being sold to being almost posted daily. it cluttered the buy/sell so quickly with the same advertisement again and again.