Wong Pei Tty & Chin Eei Hui

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ahwp1990, Jun 23, 2006.

1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    the 2nd layer is quit even,but i believe hui ern and pei jing can do better than them on their age;)

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..work or surfing BC??..might as well stay in the office and watch the livestream later...:p
    ..so which pair, ah, do you think should replace WPT & CEH? or ng hui ern & pei jing should take over??..

3. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

anyway, the japanese girl is surely the most sexiest on court yesterday:p:D
    the sexy girls won it yesterday:D

4. george@chongwei

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2009/8/14/sports/4519024&sec=sports

Worry over mistakes led to Pei Tty-Eei Hui defeat

A MISUNDERSTANDING in the final game resulted in the sad exit of Malaysia’s world No. 1 Chin Eei Hui-Wong Pei Tty from the world championships women’s doubles competition yesterday.
    The top seeds crashed to a 19-21, 21-19, 12-21 defeat by 2008 Olympic Games semi-finalists Miyuki Maeda-Satoko Suetsuna of Japan in a 65-minute third-round match.
    It was the first time in the world series that Eei Hui-Pei Tty failed to reach the quarter-finals since they made their debut in the championships in Anaheim in 2005. And they dejectedly left the court at the Gachibowli Stadium, accompanied by the coaches, Rexy Mainaky and Chang Kim Wai.
    A poker-faced Pei Tty expressed her disappointment for the failure to make it to at least the quarter-finals for the fourth consecutive time.
    “Honestly, we knew it was a tough mission for us against them (Maeda-Suetsuna),” she said.
    [​IMG] End of the road: Malaysia’s Chin Eei Hui and Wong Pei Tty leaving the court with coach Rexy Mainaky after losing to Japan’s Miyuki Maeda and Satoko Suetsuna in the third round of the World Badminton Championships at the Gachibowli Stadium in Hyderabad. — S.S.KANESAN / The Star
    “We should have been more relaxed but we were tense and did not seem to enjoy the first game. We could not defend as well as we should. It rattled us and we made so many errors.”
    The Japanese raced to a 5-1 lead in the opening game and kept the pressure on throughout to win it.
    Eei Hui, who was struggling to get her act right in the first game, did better in the second game.
    “I was making too many mistakes and fortunately, I was able to get a better grip of myself. And I think that turned the tide to our favour in the second game when we were trailing 15-19.”
    It all seemed well and good for the Malaysians in the decider when they caught up from 7-10 to take a slim 11-10 lead. Then, everything fell to pieces.
    Their aggression in the game was replaced with weak returns and poor judgment. And the Japanese gained in confidence to claim their place in the quarter-finals.
    Pei Tty agreed that they were a letdown and the top ranked pair in the world.
    “Whether we like it or not, we are still the world No. 1. Our problem is our inconsistency. We can play so well and beat a top pair and we can also play below par and lose to a lower ranked pair,” she said.
    Rexy said that the duo would have to work on their communication skills, especially when things were not going their way.
    “There is nothing wrong with their skills. In the decider, they were in control after taking a 11-10 lead. The Japanese broke their rhythm by slowing down the game,” he said.
    “Instead of holding on together and playing their game, they were more worried over the mistakes made by each other. They have to learn to support each other in good or bad times.”

5. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

seems chris is very excited about mas wd juniors
    hehe, ya hui ern n pei jing is gd but are they going to be permenent pair, limsy?any idea? cos after AJC hui ern partner with vivian. wd juniors level are about the same but IMO , khe wei/ sabrina is a bit better. hope rexy will keep this pair. they are 2nd in d mini OG n gave wpt/ceh quite gd fight, n oso they stretch YW/ZJW 3 sets in thai open. well, we will c how it goes in macau open where most wd junior will play. hmm, hope wpt/ceh will learn fr this experience n improve their communication n consistency

6. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

lol, after being so excited when ur name is mentioned by John, now u r excited about sexy girls. lol.btw u r famous now George

7. george@chongwei

nope, you are wrong. i'm just a small character only here too ..just as limsy.hehe:p

8. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

sure more famous than us who dont get our names mentioned. hehe. ok x wanna get off topic. hmm i saw rtm interview today. wpt/ceh looks sad :(

9. george@chongwei

in the interview, did they said as the same as were reported in thestar newspaper?

10. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

yes, wpt say they were tense n feel the preasure. she added being world no1 sure will feel a bit pressure tho noone expect them to win :(. ceh oso say they were pressured n she made many mistakes

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Excited??..moi??..

..ermm, not really ah..i don't even know how they look like...:confused:
    Just wondering who do BAM have in their training camp to replace WPT & CEH in the future??..

12. george@chongwei

They look 'Elegant & Beautiful';) believe me:):p

13. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

hmm who is that whom u say is elegant n beautiful?

14. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

To our George's eyes..

..all the female baddy players look "Elegant & Beautiful" in his eyes...:eek:
    Btw, the most important questions should be: can they play and are they good??

15. george@chongwei

of course i'm replying chris' post about ..i don't even know how they look like...:confused:;)
    i'm talking about lai pei jing/ng hui ern.:cool::p

16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    its still early to say,too bad haw didnt continue in bam:(

erm,surely,vivian is better than lai pei jing at THIS MOMENT.
    but vivian is 2 years older than lai,vivian,hui ern and pei jing is another good prospect for mas wd future,hope shevon can catch up:)

u are way famous than me,people that read bc sure know george@chongwei ,but not me;)

in proces now;)

quite ok lar,george standard is.....erkhem.....:p

17. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    congrulations to Chin & Wong :)

18. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Congratulation WPT/CEH..............Best of luck in SEA Games...

19. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    welll done
    hehe
    it should be a nice pocket money:D

20. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    S S M F 2009

Photo courtesy of Getty Images

Attached Files: