I have a pact with Chong Wei to stop China, says Taufik

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by kwun, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    hahaha... yeah, but i am a big fan of TH, losing three times to CJ for me is too many, mate... :D

2. tsae75

tsae75 Regular Member

Developer
    actually i think TH has made a somewhat idiotic remark that degenerates his social standing and respectability. he is like a rebel without a clue when he said such things like he has started a pact to stop china, and uses buzzwords such as "manipulate"; "loopholes"; "does not do justice to sport"; & "right to compete" right off the bat without any concrete evidence or consideration.

this borders on anti-sinitism which most probably had been mutating from his oppressed hatred and self-righteous indignation directed at china; in a collective defamation campaign against china's successful dominance in badminton - which incidentally, has been acheived through many years of enormous hardship, sacrifices, and great determination.

does anyone really think chen jin got to be a top player on the favours of his teammates and not on his own merit? or that he does not deserved to be no. 4 seed or to play in the olympics because china is a "cheat"? i honestly hope his opinion is not shared by any of his indonesian fans; country mates; and south-east asian intelligible fans.

i think he is just blowing a lot of hot air when he should simply shut up and focus on his own plight. my respect for him has just gone down a few notches along with peter gade's derogatory "chinaman" remark at chen long in front of a blood-thristy european crowd & official in the swiss open a few moons back.

one simply shouldn't condone such irresponsible outburst from sportsmen of such high profile.

3. chibe_K

chibe_K Regular Member

I salute Taufik! If this is real, not only this guy knows how to play he also demonstrates the quality of leadership that I hope helps to promote this sport to even larger audience.

4. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    TH fails to stop CJ on Swiss GP Gold Semi Final... CJ will face LHI on the final, a very tough job against an on form LHI...

5. KariSeng

KariSeng Regular Member

+1Just bcos all the garudas had been shot down and Indonesia is just a leper in the badminton world. Tahifik made me lose respek for him with such stewpid comments.So sad. They produced great champions, like ardy wiranata, hariyanto arbi and the 1st ever Olympic champion, Alan business kusuma + Susie Susanti.

6. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    Many Badminton players and fans talk and/or post silly

Many Badminton players and fans talk and/or post silly. :D:D:D

You will need to excuse them. :p:p:p

7. samuelkirk05

samuelkirk05 Regular Member

Student
    Well they all failed. China brings home all the Gold. HAHAHAH!