2011 Hong Kong Open SS: Semi-Finals Sat 19-Nov

Discussion in 'Hong Kong Open / China Open 2011' started by chris-ccc, Nov 18, 2011.

1. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

But to be clear: I think we all share the same opinion, the more streaming the better. I wish every single match was streamed but in the end you still have to be realistic about it and at least be aware of some of the factors in play. No offence intended osiris, just getting weary of reading someone different each week wishing the BWF would do this or the BWF would do that when it's not even fully in their control ;). And tv production costs quit some amount of money which the host organizer have to put up I believe; BWF does have some guidelines but it seems most host organizers opt for the bare minimum. But taking the Denmark Premier SS, according to some documents a BWF Executive TV Producer should have been on scene to assist/interfere (only for the Premier's) and yet they didn't show that 6th match between Gade and Axelsen on the international feed eventhough it was still recorded and broadcast on local tv so not completely sure about the details involved (certain documents don't seem to be available online).

2. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    of course u cant see
    the china flag is blocking ur view
    hehe
    nevermind
    my post is for nokh88,not u,so dont worry if u cant see any different

3. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Oooiii, Limsy, why suddenly my name appear and drag me into this. I have been lying low and do not wish to be associated with Jia You members. I only make friends here like you. I don't want to make friends with Jia You fans. Sorry for being blunt but I have learnt my lesson.

Since you dig this up, probably this is the reason why CHN pair won yesterday.

4. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hehe
    nevermind
    lee/jung and cai/fu is a great rivalry
    just hope they play fair and square

5. visor

visor Regular Member

^^^ I didn't get a chance to watch the kor vs kor md semifinal, how was it? Did they go all out, or did they hold back to allow jjs/lyd to be able play the final?

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    You...always HOPE.

Perhaps the young pair hold back but this LYD kept smashing left, right, top, bottom and centre to show his prowess and then "got kayoed" in the final. :D:D

7. visor

visor Regular Member

^^^ Aiya! No wonder LYD made so many errors in the final. If not for JJS diving all over the place (I don't think I've seen a game like game 3 with sooo many dives!), the match wouldn't have been as close as it was. :)

8. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    After the semis, JJS quickly enrol for a diving lesson at a local club. We were fortunate.