the best yonex and victor racket

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by boyzz77, Dec 25, 2012.

1. boyzz77

boyzz77 Regular Member

Post your bestest racket and tell the fantastic details fot the racket

2. maxout

maxout Regular Member

Wahahaha .... is this an open invitation for me to talk RAVISHLY about Cab20sp or what ? :D For a change, I will not say anything about this FANTASTIC and GLORIOUS ULTIMATE ALL-ROUNDER racquet ... :rolleyes: :p

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    i used to play tournaments with my 4 carbonex 8600ti. even balance, medium flex(but my coach believe it's stiff), 3u, oval head frame full carbon graphite. i name it because i play the best with it, strung with ashaway microlegend xl @ 22lbs. i can actually tell that due to the thickness of the string (0.73mm) the head warps a little bit, but it's ok, no cracks from my inspections.
    i love the feel of an oval head frame because the sweet spot, tho smaller for sure compared to that of an isometric frame, gives a better, more solid feel when hit correctly. with everything constant, the feel of hitting the sweet spot on an oval head is way more solid and gives off a better "pop" feel than an isometric head, IMHO.
    it's medium to stiff on the shaft rating so it allows accurate shots for me. back then i have a faster swing and less whip so it fits this racket perfectly. the whole racket also feel solid, and i get none of that hollow feel like i do from all my victor rackets (3).
    favorite shot using this racket is the backhand net push with no backswing and with very little pace coming towards me from my opponent...thx to the medium(or stiff) shaft :)
    least favorite shot, is one that is off, oval head is not quite as forgiving as an isometric head :(
    i usually don't care about the color but dark purple and black with a bit of silver, now with vs850 string in black makes it look stealthy :)

4. Gunnersfan

Gunnersfan Regular Member

Student
    for me, Voltric 70 is the best racket i've played with and still using it....
    head heavy but not too heavy, medium stiffness(yonex claimed, but i feel it's a bit stiff)....
    a very all-round racket, i can play singles or doubles with it....
    easy to handle as it's not too heavy and not too stiff, but still can feel some heaviness at the head...
    i feel i can hit harder than my old carbonex 10...
    also easy to defend against opponent smashes....
    i've tried VT80 and VTZF and i feel both of them a bit harder to defend, need to train my arm maybe??:confused:
    VT70 is a very balance racket, i think it can suit most people....:)

5. kerryjosber

kerryjosber New Member

manager
    me too,or me, Voltric 70 is the best racket i've played with and still using it,i want to get,[​IMG]

6. betazone

betazone Regular Member

Victor SW35

7. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    I like my VT-ZF for singles (not so much for doubles). It's got the head heaviness for me to get more power in my smash (cuz I got crappy technique :p).

8. madcat_007

madcat_007 New Member

hey there,im thinking of getting a victor mx60..may i know the difference btween mx60 and mx70?

9. Porky

Porky Regular Member

MX60 is more even balanced while MX70 is slightly head-heavier abit....MX70 is also stiffer than MX60....personally i prefer MX60 then 70

10. Gunnersfan

Gunnersfan Regular Member

Student
    hye there, Porky said the answer....
    MX70 is more stiffer and more head heavy than MX60...
    it's up to you to make the decision to choose which one....
    choose a racket that will suit your style and your capability....

11. ant01

ant01 Regular Member

Victor: SW35 - it has more power than any bravesword or MX racquet since it's head heavy and it's good for singles and doubles. Sure the defence is a bit slower compared to the others, but who needs defence when you are hitting clear winners from the back court :rolleyes:

Yonex - I've sold all my Yonex racquets now, but I did like the Z-Slash because when you hit the sweetspot it was amazing. The only problem was the smaller frame made it difficult to be consistent. I don't have one but I bet the AT700 would be my favourite if I ever got my hands on one.

12. taz4000

taz4000 Regular Member

Freelancer
    I went from a CAB16 to several other rackets from Yonex and Apacs to finally decide for my play VTZF is the best. Perfect in attack and defense, not likely to play with anything else for many many years.

13. Fighter886

Fighter886 Regular Member

Student
    It should be victor bs10