looking for players at tampines sports hall

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by ahchua, Jun 22, 2010.

1. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    120910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

court 1,2 and 3 from 6pm to 8 pm.
    we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

players for this sun currently are
    1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.ben
    4.junbao
    5.lihua
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.stepahnie
    9.wakko
    10.joanna
    11.brenda
    12.jeffrick

we will cap the number of players at 22!
    SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you.

2. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    120910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.
    *players that are not of the group standard will be advice to join other groups that are of their standard.

we have a few youngster here so young player who wanna join us, u can contact me @90888680(keith)
    or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda

SO,those intereted players(no matter old or new) PLEASE tell me earlier so that i can make necessary arrangement like tubes of shutters to bring and number of court to book. THANK YOU!

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you.

3. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    190910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda

4. supersheep1988

supersheep1988 Regular Member

coach
    we need more players~!~...those who are interested can contact the organiser...thx a million

5. Vin Diesal

Vin Diesal Regular Member

Engineer
    count me in. thanks

6. supersheep1988

supersheep1988 Regular Member

coach
    190910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal

7. milokid

milokid Regular Member

I just sms-ed you!(keith)

8. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)

9. Jeffrick

Jeffrick Regular Member

Sales Executive
    Hi ahchua,

Would like to join this week game..
    thxs

10. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)
    13.jeffrick

11. daversatile

daversatile Regular Member

hi ahchua,

I would like to join this Sunday thanks!

12. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)
    13.jeffrick
    14.ngjeffrey and friend(new)
    16.daversatile

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you

13. angsu

angsu Regular Member

pilot
    Hi Keith,

I am keen to play tomorrow.

Peter

14. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.stephanie
    6.yiping
    7.celyn
    8.joanna
    9.brenda
    10.Vin Diesal
    11.milokid(new)
    12.francis(new)
    13.jeffrick
    14.ngjeffrey and friend(new)
    16.daversatile
    17.peter
    18.marian

*players contacting me,pls msg me ur SKILL LEVEL,REAL NAME and ur NICK IN THIS FORUM thank you

15. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    260910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery

16. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    260910 game at tampines sports hall.Our game level would be of HIGH INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCE LEVEL.only Players tt are of that skill level can join us.This is essential because we all want to hav a fun and enjoyable game so the players will have to be of certain standard.we charge $6 for student and $7 for adult.

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an

17. Vin Diesal

Vin Diesal Regular Member

Engineer
    boss put my name as well..

18. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil
    don call me boss la..wahahah i think u r enjoying ur game here leh..wahahah gt any feedback jus let me noe man.i wanna make it a enjoyable place for everyone there:)

19. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an
    12.Vin diesal
    13.jeffery friend(new)

20. ahchua

ahchua Regular Member

nil

or 97703200(derrick)

1.keith(organiser)
    2.derrick(organiser)
    3.lihua
    4.junbao
    5.milokid
    6.yiping
    7.joanna
    8.jeffery
    9.lee(new)
    10.jiayanz
    11.jian an
    12.Vin diesal
    13.jeffery friend(new)
    14.fransis