Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by ashley, Jun 1, 2006.

1. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Point exactly .. if Aaron and Dee are having to make an effort in B grade, that tells you how heavily stake with trophy hunters B grade was :rolleyes:

So the french guy has a name .. Romain :)

Well "wingcctw" tell us where you're from then, if not from Hong Kong so that Anthony will be able to use the right racial profiling on you next time :p

Anthony grew up in Bendigo .. its Australia's version of America's deep south .. he grew up thinking all Asian people are from Hong Kong :eek:

2. btchia

btchia Regular Member

Dear everyone who following these no ending argument, i'm tired of these, let's make few things clear:

If someone of you may find Nemesis group behaviour is not acceptable in stadium, we don't mean rude to anyone, I'm here to apologise...Sorry.

we don't want to be enemy to anyone.

I'm the one who complain to Admin about Vienb, he insulting my name in this thread, i being upset, his post was deleted by admin. No one will like their name make fun of it, we all have parents, name is given by them, no choice, before making fun of it, think of others. if you would like to know what he wrote can ask him, he was rude.

Robbo77, Chris Chen doesn't mean it to you.

Friendly speaking, do you really think this will be a Friendly Match?? Ask yourself sincerely. Prove that Titan got more stronger players than Nemesis group?

Ashley, you are the chief of Titan, I can't believe all these words out of your hand, Nemesis are a group of people like badminton, even thought we are lower graded players. I would said Titan group player easily beat us like nothing, but what is the point?

I would like to put a FULL STOP for all these, non of Nemesis people will post here again, if your guys would like to continue to talk about, I can't stop yours, this is a free country.

3. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Romain lover !!!! :p

Anthony dont let this guy get away with making death threats to you, your family, ancestor, neighbour and long lost twin ..... unanswered !!!

This is what you should do ......

1) Get life insurance .. and make me the sole benefactor
    2) Rock up to Nemesis on Monday night at MSAC and confront them .. let them know who's country it is .. be your natural chaiming self ;)

.. buy remember the order ... life insurance first then confront a blood thristy angry mob .. and not the other way around :p

4. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Thats it Anthony I'm siding with the Nemesis group now!!! :mad: .. so guys, when do you want to linch Anthony .. is next Tuesday good for everyone? .. we'll meet up around 12-ish have lunch, then stop by Bunnings to get pitch forks and torches .. and I'll lead the march to his place .. I know where he lives..:)

Anthony have you ever been to an AFL footy match in your life? people there do much worst .. even boo the opposition when they get the ball !!!
    And heck are you telling me, Sammy likes people cheering his mistake:)
    This is not an Asian Vs Albino thing so don't make it such ... and like we agreed the clapping couldnt happen to a nicer guy then Romain ;)

5. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    I agree .. too many Trophy Hunters :p .. making my life hard.

6. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    WTF are you writing !!! I knew it you're hongky on the inside but a yokel on the outter ;)

7. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler

8. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler

9. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    for crying out luod it was an anagram of what i thought was his username .. i didnt know it was he's name !!! :mad:

The guy was "btchia" .. you can work out the anagram yourself :rolleyes:

Kids these days so sensitive and angry, I blame the music they listen to ... Taylor Swift has ruin a whole generation .. back in my days we had wholesome musics .. like punk rock, heavy metal .. and gangster raps .. music that soothe the soul and promote peace and friendships :)

10. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler

A statemen and gentleman you are Romain .. unlike Anthony or myself .. so we hate you :p... well said especially the final part directed at complaints about trophy hunters .. i like that statement .. it'll be my get out of jail card :D

11. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Yeap i know .. there was only a few people posting here up till then :)
    Look on the bright side we promoted the growth of BC .. with some new members signing up to post like Romain :)

And I'm sure Anthony has all but guarantee that he'll get boo and jeer next time he plays against a member from Nemesis in a comp .. heck i might boo him in the next tournament even if i'm on court with him ;)

12. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    I've spent too long a time, put too much effort in making Titan the most hated badminton club .. to let the Nemesis newbies just come along and take that title away without a fight :)

.. lets just get back to do what we do best .. drag Ashley name through the mud :D

13. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    tsk tsk tsk ... Why should a badminton club been reponsible for their individual supporters or player ? ... heck Ashley never been able to put you or me on a leash ;)

14. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    table tennis is not a sport its a activity for people that have even less stamina that me so i dont accept anything that game produces :)

etiquette is a guideline not a rule :p .. i defend my rights to be luod and obnoxious went spectating a table tennis game ;)

15. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Unlike Titans they actually have girl members .. real and pretty girls .. not having a go at the "guy" that sook to the Administrator to have me ban ;)

It'll be like a battle between the generations .. the average age of Titans is what 40? .. that jumps up to 65 if you include Carl :)
    Where as Nemesis is about 20 average ... heck I'm one of the youngest Titan at 31 :rolleyes: ... so those kids arnt old enought to play our vetran league yet :)

16. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler

Get over it already .. it was an anagram!!!! :mad:

I should email the Administrator to have you ban, for wasting precious server memory typing this long winded tripe .. :p

..anyway my hands a sore now from typing all these response :D .. going to ban myself from BC for the next 3 days :)

17. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Yes I really do think it will be a friendly game. Every interclub match we have played has been friendly. I did not say Nemesis were lower graded players, that is what other people have said. In fact the organiser for JT Ultra told me they were quite strong and won many of his comps and suggested I organise a match with them. The process of organising an interclub match involves me working with the someone at Nemesis and working out the level of players each club should send to make the competition fairly even.

BTW who are you btchia ? Are you the organiser for Nemesis ? We are light hearted people at Titans, if you cannot tell from my email that it was meant as a friendly taunt to challenge Nemesis then don't read this thread as I am sure Vien, Robbo77, myself and others will not write boring civil stuff and will only incite you further.

18. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Vien did you do any work today or just type your 50,000 posts on BC:eek:

Wait a minute didn't we beat the best Nemesis pair at Ballarat tournament this year Vien or was that JT Ultra pair:confused:

Ash I think all the fish have fled the area, or we need different bait now hehe:D

19. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    To see these to 2 clubs fight at BadmintonCentral, a public forum, makes me sad

A Nemesis member asked me to read what's is going on in this thread.

I am afraid to say both ashley and btchia are both my former CCC trainees. Under me, through CCC, both have now organised their own clubs.

To see these to 2 clubs fight at BadmintonCentral, a public forum, makes me sad. :(:(:(

To promote Badminton at BadmintonCentral, we don't need to be the strongest club. BadmintonCentral is created for all players and all clubs, weak or strong.

Actually all our BCers' posts at BadmintonCentral are well recorded in our threads. Searches can be found as to who said what.

So please respect BadmintonCentral as a place for useful promotion/communication for Badminton lovers.

20. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    hehehehe ... late to the debate again Chris .. and to your own conclusion :) .. we had a side bet as to how long before you'll post in this Titans thread.
    .. and still considering Ashley a prodigy son, that hasnt return yet .. well that prize calf should still feel safe :)
    Actually this did more good then you think ... the air is now cleared between Romain and Nemesis ... Anthony got to air his frustration ... Badminton crowd etiquette was establish and understood ... misunderstanding of Nemesis supporters are explained .. and even cranky granddad Anthony will better understand them next time .... more members of the badminton community have join up to BC because of it... no animal was hurt during the debate .. it even got you to break a few self made barrier and post here in this Titan thread.

BC is a place to discuss all things badminton not just to promote badminton social (eg. CCC) or business and the whole debate was about a badminton competition .. and 2 particular games to be percise.

Yes Chris i can go through the whole debate with you again .. but it would just be a time saver if you could just please read the thread yourself again with the disclaimer in mind ...

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER ............
    There is no policy on badminton central, that everything posted has to be of a serious of diplomatic nature .. we on this thread joke around with each other ... and we limit this kind of joking to this thread and this thread alone ... this thread was, is and will always be dedicated for Titans members whom know each other and understand when we are joking or serious.

P.S. Anthony i did work today, just missed out on lunch cause i was busy replying .. thats what happens when you get ban for a day, there's alot to catchup on :D