Koo Kean Keat & Tan Boon Heong

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Oldhand, Mar 5, 2008.

1. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Will try. I used to be a fan of him, but not anymore.

2. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Not anymore...! :eek: How sad.....!:crying::crying:

3. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    A little success has got into head and he is not motivated and serious in his games and has become complacent, esp no other national pairs could challenge them.

4. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Painful truth. =p

Those who attend the live chat will still say good words to him, i guess. Fans.

5. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Yes, agree. People are always courteous

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

jasonmarc, u are still? very loyal of you, huh?:D:p
    be happy:)

7. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Raphy screens the questions 1st my friend, wouldnt want Badzine to be sued for posters being super sarcastic or using @#%*&. :p

8. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    If you guys want to be sarcastic.. then join the chat.. and see how it goes. Im sure there will be more livechat and you can be sarcastic with other players as well.

9. george@chongwei

So how was the live chat going on yesterday? What question did u manage to ask?:p

10. xyxyz

xyxyz Regular Member

OMG this is my first post and damn I missed the chat!!!!!

11. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I'll still support MAS players, but i'll make noises when they played badly or with bad attitude in their games.....;);)

Always be happy....my friend :p

12. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student

[Comment From Thomas (6 years old)]
    "Who can jump higher, you or Tan Boon Heong?" "How do you hit back those shuttles when you are lying on your back [as in the super series final 2009]?"
    [Comment From KOO KIEN KEAT]
    hie thomas... tan can jump higher.. It is natural reflex and i never practice that..

[Comment From Kelly , USA]
    Hi Kien Keat ! Congrats on your career. How important is it for you to be world's number one ? More important than winning Super Series titles ?
    Hie Kelly... Thank You for your wish..No... Winning is more important than getting world no. 1..

[Comment From Joy, CHINA]
    Who is your toughest opponents in MD ? Why do you think China doesn't have Olympic champions in your category ?
    Hie Joy, the koreans are my toughest opponent.. Personally, i thought the indonesian played well compared to the chinese during the finals

[Comment From Sarah, WALES]
    Hi there ! Do you think your combination with TBH is the best for you or do you feel another player in Malaysia would suit your style better ?
    Hie Sarah, he is the best partner at the moment in compared to other players here...

[Comment From Wendy, MAL]
    Hi my hero ! So glad to chat with you. Have you ever done a chat session like this ? Also, what is your best memory on court ?
    Hie Wendy... this is my first time doing this... My best memory would be winning the ASIAN Games and All England

[Comment From Deena, Malaysia]
    Hi, Koo Kien Keat... I'm a great fan of yours... Just want to know how did you first found your passion for this game and when was it? hope u'll continue achieving bigger success in the very near future...Good luck 4 Denmark Open!
    Hie Deena, I started playing at the age of 7 and it was heavily influenced by my siblings.. and i guess that's when i started liking it... Btw thank you for ur wishes...

[Comment From Leonard, Malaysia]
    what is ur target for the denmark open and french open? and who is ur best friend on court
    [Comment From KOO Kien Keat.]
    Me and TBH will try our best not only in denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament... Song Phon from Thailand.. He is my best friend on court.
    Hie Leonard, i guess Me and TBH will play our best to achieve greater success... not only for denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament.. I got no best friend on court but off the court i got lots of best friends

[Comment From lee tat]
    hi koo! im a great fan of yours..what language do u normally speak on and of court?
    i speak Bahasa Melayu, English, Hokkien, Mandarin and Cantonese.. on and off court.

[Comment From Gim Guan, AUSTRALIA]
    Hello! I was inspired by the way you played in the 2004 Thomas Cup, where you partnered Chew Choon Eng and never gave up. Was that the turning point of your career?
    Yea it was the turning point of my career. Well the spirit is still burning in me

[Comment From Darrel, AUSTRALIA]
    Do you ever feel nervous going into world championships?
    Hie Darrel, yea of course

[Comment From lim,malaysia]
    hi,kien keat..... how to prevent panic during tournament???
    Hie Lim, well for me, before the game just try to do something that is not related to badminton

[Comment From Vanilla, Malaysia]
    kkk, hye! is kkk/tbh going downhill remark bothers you?
    Hie Vanilla, more or less it did affected us in a way but what we can do is to focus on improving our weakness..

[Comment From Pascal, France]
    Hello. People regularly see you and Tan Boon Heong as a special team, always surprising, fun and pleasant to watch. Are you aware of this ? What do you think of it ?
    Hie Pascal, Oh wow... really?? I'm not aware of this but it is great to know that Me and TBH gives such an impression to all of you ;-)

[Comment From May, Malaysia]
    Do you have any badminton idols?
    Hie May, my idol is my coach; Rexy..

[Comment From ZhiWei]
    Hi Kien Keat, have you played singles before ? What made you so interested into doubles?
    Hie Zhi Wei, I started my badminton career in Singles when i was younger until the age of 16... Actually i like doubles when i was playing singles and at that point my coach thought i have more potential in doubles..

[Comment From Jason, Mas]
    What's your target in reamining 2009 ? and next year 2010 Thomas cup ? World Championship? Asian Games ?
    Hi Jason, We are currently focusing on denmark and french open.. I'm not looking that far yet..

[Comment From Deena, Malaysia]
    Do you have interest in any other sports besides badminton? if so, who is your favourite sportsman?
    Hi Deena, I quite like football. favourite sportsman would be Usain Bolt

[Comment From henwen,malaysia]
    do you have a gf?
    Henwen, Not at the moment..

[Comment From lina, indonesia]
    Which country do you like the most a tournament held at and why?
    Lina, I like Japan the most because it is clean and nice

[Comment From Samantha, Malaysia]
    Hi Koo Kien Keat, how long do you train a day?
    Samantha we train 6 hours a day but it is seperated in 2 session... Morning and Afternoon

[Comment From Nadya, INA]
    who influence you first in badminton??
    Nadya.. Well i was heavily influenced by my siblings

[Comment From Jusitim Piloh]
    What is the best racket string? Tension sugested? Racket brand. I play badminton both double and single. 47 years. tq
    Hie Jusitim, BG65Ti.. tension 27.. racket brand Ti10..

[Comment From Zai, Australia]
    Hi. Just wondering, how many percent of the prize money do you get to keep if you win a tournament
    Hi Zai, we get to keep all.. ;-)

[Comment From Lina Lie, Indonesia]
    Dear Koo, what is ur other target in life beside badminton?
    Lina Lie, never thought of that at the moment just focusing on badminton now...

[Comment From WenC, Malaysia]
    I was wondering, does the crowd ever annoy you? Cause sometimes the crowd is just really loud and noisy . How do you deal with it?
    Hi WenC, i don't really get frustrated over it because when i'm focusing.. it is just me, my partner and the game...

[Comment From Lennon, Malaysia]
    Can u tell us abit more about your life outside of badminton...We would like to get to know u more...Like your hobby or favourite activities?
    [Comment From KOO Kien Keat]
    Lennon, I'm just like an ordinary guy... who likes to chill out with my friends... favourite activities would be travelling around to find nice food...

[Comment From Valerie, Malaysia]
    The media often say that, you have a bad boy image. How true is it? What do you think about it?
    Valerie, you can't judge a book by its cover...

Raphael, Badzine: Thank you all. Last question for Kien Keat. What do you think we , at Badzine, should do to make the website better or help the players in a more efficient way ?

Badzine should upload more players profile and share with the readers... and it is good that badzine could have this live chat with more world class player...
    Thank you everyone for your support and see you soon on the courts !

koo.PNG

13. xyxyz

xyxyz Regular Member

Haha yup, I just finished reading this at the site. Thanks anyw! :)

14. eaglehelang

Too bad, it was raining with thunder, cannot online that time. If not, can give KKK our support, after all the bashing they've been getting .;)

15. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Sigh....Raphy censored one of my question, only one was allow on board.......

16. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    [Comment From Leonard, Malaysia]
    what is ur target for the denmark open and french open? and who is ur best friend on court
    Me and TBH will try our best not only in denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament... Song Phon from Thailand.. He is my best friend on court.
    Hie Leonard, i guess Me and TBH will play our best to achieve greater success... not only for denmark and french open but for all the upcoming tournament.. I got no best friend on court but off the court i got lots of best friends

If you guys noticed, kkk had 2 DIFFERENT answers for this question. why eh?

17. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

You ask him lah !

I hope Songphon not know about this, if really Songphon is his best friend on court.....:D:D

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I like this the most;

[Comment From Kelly , USA]
    Hi Kien Keat ! Congrats on your career. How important is it for you to be world's number one ? More important than winning Super Series titles ?
    Hie Kelly... Thank You for your wish..No... Winning is more important than getting world no. 1..

For once I agree with the boy, and he is right. At the end of the day its the titles that counts not the WR#1 ;)

19. eaglehelang

1) On Court, the other side is opponent, not friend. OR, at 1st KKK thought of Songphon, then suddenly remember some more players he's good buddies with. :D
    2) Off court, can have many types of friends, best friend among baddy player, best non baddy friend,etc,etc.

20. george@chongwei

Which one was on board and which one were getting censored?:D what question u ask la?