Carbonex 21 special

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by vijaykumar, Apr 5, 2010.

1. bigbadguy

bigbadguy Regular Member

Hi, Roughly how much is a 21 SP in KL? I might get a friend to purchase for me since his going up soon,
    Also what are the shops that are safer to purchase from? As I'm afraid of getting the counterfit rackets.

Thanks. =)

2. Racexp

Racexp Regular Member

21 SP is RM300 plus while 21 Special is RM200 plus. Popular badminton shops are in Pertama or Puchong. But, i saw the 21 Special at this shop in Bukit Jalil. They have a website www.sportshorizon.com. Thanks

3. bigbadguy

bigbadguy Regular Member

Thanks or the information =)

4. Hidayat

Hidayat New Member

I recently bought Carbonex 21 Special here in the Philippines and damn it's hard and heavy. Its tension was set to 26lbs and if you get used to its small spot, you'll be better for sure in terms of accuracy and control especially if you switch racquets. Its sweet spot is very noticeable because of its enormous sound and power. I consider this for my training before I can switch to Voltric series

5. faaiz

faaiz Regular Member

assistant manager
    yes its heavy because 21 special weight 2u..if this racquet tension at 27lbs u will get more power and good sound when hit shuttle...prefer to use BG66

6. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    One of the things I've noticed in the re-released cab 20 and 21 is that the sweetspot is smaller. I have the original Cab 20 and 21 and I have a re-released 20 and have tried the re-released 21. The new one has less of a circular head and more teardrop shaped which I think accounts for why the sweetspot is different.

The Cab 21 Special plays similar if not the same as the re-released version imo.

7. ibneadam91

ibneadam91 New Member

Student
    my father was gifted with yonex carbonex 21 back in 2004 and he stopped playing badminton in early 2006. I picked up that same racquet in late 2010 and playing since then. not even a bit of complain regarding the frame. its not fragile. its flexible and stiff altogether. totally to-go-for type racquet.

8. kelvin316

kelvin316 Regular Member

cab21sp is still in the market selling at RM379.90