sifu arround sg. buloh area pls come in

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by T-i 10, May 27, 2009.

1. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    i wrote 'boooooooming'. it came from the word boom that means loud bang sound. to exaggerate its meaning, louder sound.
    please recheck your 'blooming' and let us know what do you mean by blooming sound or act of smash.
    will not hurt anyone, just annoy and curious.
    we shall move this thread to technique/trainings section for the above reason.
    can we car pool and partner each other to test the super smash?

2. deathscythe

deathscythe Regular Member

Corporate Services
    Of course can. We can also try Sg Buloh's bakuteh prior to the game to increase our power...hehehe

3. tiangkl1969

tiangkl1969 Regular Member

student
    :eek::eek::eek:let me have a long breathe.......................ah..............before i start typing. i felt that i was discriminated last night....iether in the sense of age:D:D:D or my broken english.....:crying::crying::crying:. extremenanopowe, in the world that is..........no joke no fun:cool::cool:, agree or not? any commend?

4. tiangkl1969

student

Also on the other part, for pushing back, pushing left-right or centre, those skill are only can apply to certain level(opponent below your level). You can only make opponent running arround the court, finally you still need a finishing to gain that point. I am strongly emphazise here blooming smashes still the gun here to make you gain the point more easier. What do you think???
    Your highness Mr. Tiangkl1969, You are wellcome to comment[/quote]
    no comment young boy. unless 'THEY' allow me to use broken english....:p otherwise.....i may just shut up my mouth:eek:(but my hands still can type:D:D:D)

5. tiangkl1969

student
    thanks to your understanding Mr Cheung:p:p

6. tiangkl1969

student
    i can play guitar actually. do you know the song DIANNA(by Pual Ankka)? when i meet yuo in the future, i play guitar you sing lah! iam so young and you are so old......this my TiangKL i ve been told.....:D:D:D do we sing togather considered 'partner'?

7. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

sorry again Mr. Cheung

8. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

Mr Tiang, i Know this song. :):)hhemmmm.. you are funny. :):)hhemmm i can only smile, i cannot laugh loudly. i scare drifit will moderate me again:):)

9. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

i not only got boooming smash, i also got blooooming smash, if you dont like i also can produce you a boombastic smash

:mad::mad:dont talk only, i am playing every wednesday in sg. buloh. dare to come???:D:D

10. T-i 10

T-i 10 Regular Member

seisan, you not die before:cool:
    eat bakuteh first only play with me:cool::cool: i scared in second game, the bakut come out from your mouth and the teh come out from your nose:p:p

11. deathscythe

Corporate Services
    Seisan is already dead hence need not fear abt death no more. Whatever come out from my mouth & nose will be the least of your concern. What you should worry is how many points can you earn from Tiangkl. If you're facing tough time with the "old folks", I say you'll hv bigger problem with Tiangkl. Furthermore, maybe you're too "syiok" praising abt the power of your smashes until you forget tht it's not me tht you're playing with. So I dun understand why there will be 2nd game :confused::confused:.

If you wan to give up now & change the game into a concert (I will also come & watch) it's not too late.

12. MangKengTou

MangKengTou New Member

Project Manager
    So finally is tat on?I mean the fight between old folk n young man.Always talk only no good is it?Proof it in the court and there should be many very free people want to c.

13. ezpersonal

ezpersonal Regular Member

oh so wed sg buloh issit?k la i'll consider rent a bus for bc forumer to watch the ultimate battle between tiangkl and ti10... wat time? and the exact court name?

14. lopalopa

lopalopa New Member

:confused:when ??? i ddnt see the post???? ezpersonel, i stay in kepong too, your bus got how many seats??? can i book 6,7 seats cos my neighbour, my neighbour's neighbour also wanto see this game

15. lopalopa

lopalopa New Member

mangkengtou, you r right. most of them talk only. im also the free people like u mentioned.

btw, your name got a little bit strange:D:D

just like mine:D:D:D

16. tiangkl1969

student
    :D
    mangkengtou...? its ok, the name is nice, whats wrong:(:(? or it has any special meaning:eek::eek:? lopalopa.......:D:D:D.... ah..... MR lopalopa......mr lopalopa....:D:D:D. what a nice and special name you have:D:D:D! welcome to the BC my new friend.:):):)

17. deathscythe

Corporate Services
    :eek::eek::eek: this is merrier than Miss Universe Beauty Pageant event. Lopalopa, I'm happy tht u got good neighbours.

Tiangkl, u've become a superstar! :) Just look at the tremendous support tht ur getting. BTW, hv sort out with Ti-10 (powerful smasher - more powerful than Rambo's bazooka :eek:) on the timing yet?

18. kuntz

kuntz New Member

So when is the game?? Dont talk only la... ACTION A BIT!! I wanna watch!!!!.....

19. jk1980

jk1980 Regular Member

Hey... I also wana watch. When is this match going to be on.
    I will cancel all my appointment. Take leave also nevermind.
    Will be very interesting :p Good entertainment value

Singles ar? Since T-i 10 is focusing on smash, shouldn't it be doubles play?
    deathscythe, you partner tiangkl1969 lo.

I'm sure T-i 10 will have lots of partner already bcoz his smashes so powerful. So the partner should be able to take it easy already ma. Just serve can go outside court already.

20. lopalopa

lopalopa New Member

hahaha...:D:D Mangkengtou, please allow me to translate it cantonese to english directly .
    Mang = pull
    Keng= neck
    Tou= head

i'd found out got many funny people here...
    this is the funniest thread i'd been read