[New] FORZA rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ucantseeme, Sep 13, 2011.

1. CitizenErased

CitizenErased Regular Member

Hi guys!! This is my new Kevlar XPower 10000 S!!!
    Next week I'll tell you how it works.
    DSC03084.jpg DSC03082.jpg DSC03086.jpg DSC03088.jpg DSC03089.jpg DSC03092.jpg DSC03093.jpg DSC03095.jpg Sin título-1.jpg

For more information:
    Strung and grip as seen in photos: 90g weight, 308mm bp.

2. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    nice.. like the NR800

3. CitizenErased

The look of the letters is not apreciated in the photographs those are all holograms, not white, and the details of graphics, not apreciated too, are gorgeous, better "in person".

4. CitizenErased

First weeks with the new FZ Kevlar X-Power 10000 S:

I have 1 Yonex z-Slash, 1 RSL Diamond x5 and 1 Li-Ning UC 2400. Indeed, the RSL, and Li-Ning are owned by my partner :p. And now I have this FZ. My level of game isn't sufficient to perceive all details and differences between racquets, but anyway, the FZ is the best for me. More stable, powerfull and lighter than the others I tested. Is a little head heavier than Z-Slash but lighter, and the feeling is stronger. I have not needed much adjustment period.
    But, although I have noticed these differences, the better is its stability, and feel that conveys, a lot of security in the soft touches. The other differences are small and may be due more to my tastes in balance point.
    However, despite not being a pro player, I can say that I feel great confidence in the shot. My backhand has improved somewhat thanks to its maneuverability and head heavy balance (not excessive).
    To name an inconvenience, something that has a solution: My hands sweat a lot, and grip becomes slippery, I have to put a towel grip.
    Surely someone more experienced than me can look for problems, but I am very pleasantly surprised.
    Graphs looks splendid, much more than in photos and, although this will not be a surprise, the paint resists more than Yonex.
    I want to notice that the bp is situated more to the head than appears in specs, you must know, If you are a player who likes to play close to the net, or a defensive player, you may prefer FZ Kevlar 10000s Power (not X-Power), the same racquet, but even balanced (sightly head heavy).

Yes, I really like this racquet!

PS: My English is brief, I hope you understand me ...:p

5. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    How do you feel about the flex of these racket?

6. CitizenErased

Well, as I said before I can't perceive the details with accuracy, but it feels a bit stiffer than my z-slash. I had commented before that the stiff range of Forza is higher than Yonex, for example, but I can't compare it with a "very stiff" racquet, I didn't test a racquet with that rating, as a FZ 10000VS or Yonex NS 9900. But I supose, for the feeling of this racquet, that the stiff range of FZ is between "very stiff" and "stiff" of yonex.
    However, this stiffness, produces no vibration, is surprisingly reliable, you can clearly feel the touch with shuttle, and he ejected with brevity and precision (precision everything that I am able to offer, of course, not forget that we talk about sensations, player moves the racket, and player is who makes a racket better or worse at last, the racquet only helps the player).

7. Knicknack

Knicknack Regular Member

Hi I am currently using Victor MX80 and I am interested in the Kevlar X-10000S. How would you compare these two: Stiffness, BP, swing speed, maneuverability etc? Thanks a lot.

8. CitizenErased

I have not had occasion to test the Victor, I can't do a comparisson. But it sure will not go wrong if you choose the X-Power. It's a very confident racquet powerfull and fast, BP, in my case, strung and with towel grip is 306mm, total weight 91g, and I can't compare the stiffness with MX80, I just can say that is a little bit stiffer than Z-Slash and RSL X5Diamond (but very similar with the RSL).

9. Knicknack

Knicknack Regular Member

Sounds quite stiff to me. Currently the MX80 is causing me problems because I am recovering from a wrist injury. MX80 is about the same stiffness with the Yonex Voltric 80 but less head heavy and more maneuverable. Can you relate the X-Power to the VT80? Is the X-power good for me or the normal Kevlar 10000S is fair enough?

10. SieuSIM

SieuSIM Regular Member

Bussiness Owner
    Where is your racket made by?
    I live in Vietnam and almost of them Made in Taiwan, they were shipped from Thailand.
    For example, Kevlar X-Power 10000 S at Vietnam is $145, N-Forze 10000 iPower is $135.

11. CitizenErased

From Taiwan too. FZ manufactures in Taiwan.

12. SieuSIM

SieuSIM Regular Member

Bussiness Owner
    Oh yeah, thank you very much.
    Taiwan always is the biggest rackets manufactures on the world.

13. CitizenErased

I don't test VT80 but I have understood that VT80 is a little stiffer, very little, so it may be similar to the X-Power FZ. About bp, from experience with the Z-Slash, I think the VT80 should be similar to the FZ X10000 or VT80 a little head heavier than FZ. I say this because, when I put the grip and strings in Yonex, this results head lighter than than appears in Yonex especs, instead, FZ results head heavier than FZ specs (This is probably due to the sizes of the handles, and its shapes at his end).In weight terms, my Z-Slash 4U strung and with towell grip mesures 94g (I think must be similar to VT80 (and some say that VT80 is heavier than Slash)), and the FZ weighs 91g (lighter than Victor for sure), FZ better for your injury, but considering that the Kevlar X-10000 and 10000 S are the same (in stiffnes also), except for the point of balance, lower in the 10000s, the latter may even be better for you. May be the weight and bp can compensate the stiffness for you.

That said, keep in mind that much of what I say, I say from my experience, and some things are just assumptions.

#53 CitizenErased, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  14. Knicknack

Knicknack Regular Member

Well thanks CitizenErased for the much needed info. I think I will wait out a few months before buying another racket just to see how much my wrist can recover. I am also looking at something a little more flexible such as the Kason Twister C7 or Yonex VT70 if the recovery is slow or not good. X-power seems like a long shot but the shock absorbent system of Forza is really really nice, almost no vibration at all.

15. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    is it the same factory that manufacture Ashaway?

16. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Cool . Hi Forza fans :

how about compare KEVLAR 10000 VS against Yonex Z force against N90 ?

Which is the stiffest and head heaviest of all ?

17. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    I can tell that the Kevlar FZ is more stiffer than the ZF. Dont know compare to the N90. never use it

18. CitizenErased

I think that N90 is the less stiffer. head heavyness + to - : ZForce, N90, FZ 10000vs. my impression.

19. taurandir

taurandir Regular Member

For the Forza KV 10000 S you recommend a specific string ? BG 66 ultimax? nbg 99 ? BG 80 power ? nbg 95? and for tension ??

20. kingskawn

kingskawn Regular Member

How about the Forza 9900vs? The head frame is not like the 10000 I see. Is the 9900 more head heavy than the 10000?
    I used to play with Apacs Lethal 60 which is a head heavy racket. Which from the Kevlar series would match it?