LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    aiya... the finals' line-up usually starts with ladies' doubles or mixed doubles which i dont mind skipping.

besides that, not sure if local TV showing LIVE or not.

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Channel 5 will have live show. This is confirmed based on the fact from past many years. Btw, our games last till 3pm usually. Haha... ;)

#662 tank2008, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    I will Go to watch Singapore Open at Singapore Indoor stadium from 16th June-19th June.

I have tickets for our friends to watch from 13th June-17th June. Those are FOC, as they are season tickets for my families and friends to watch in the weekend. Only myself can go to watch in week days. Pls let me know if you need, our LIGEL players first priority of course.

I need the tickets back on 18th June. Haha... ;)

4. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    David, that's very nice of you!

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Haha... brother. I already paid for the tickets. Why not to help other friends? Anyway, I don't have any lose. ;)

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 5th June, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Tatt
    26. Boyi

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Blinda (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)
    4. Jia Miin (Lady)
    Waiting list:
    1. Chew Yan (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Hui Xian (lady) (TBC)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Boyi
    7. Char Ling
    8. Chee Keong
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Raymond
    23. Scanner
    24. Sean
    25. Tatt

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)
    Waiting list:
    1. Chew Yan (Lady) (TBC)
    2. Hui Xian (lady) (TBC)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Need good men and women players on this Sunday! :)

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jianhui
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Mark
    18. Nicholas
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Sami
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. WeiMeng
    Waiting list:
    1. William(TBC)

Unity Sec Sch, 12th June, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    Waiting list:

19th June, Final of Singapore Open, 1-6pm. anybody still want to play game, pls put down your name below:
    19th June, 11-2pm, court 2 & 3, Unity Sec Sch
    1. Hwa
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#668 tank2008, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jianhui
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Mark
    18. Nicholas
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Sami
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. WeiMeng
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    Waiting list:
    1. Jacky (TBC)

19th June, Final of Singapore Open, 1-6pm. anybody still want to play game, pls put down your name below:
    1. Hwa
    Waiting list:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jianhui
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Mark
    18. Nicholas
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Sami
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. WeiMeng
    28. Francis
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. Jacky
    Waiting list:

1. Hwa
    Waiting list:

11. psychophant

psychophant Regular Member

Pedicurist
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Bryan
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jianhui
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    16. KT
    17. Mark
    18. Nicholas
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Raymond
    23. Sami
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. WeiMeng
    28. Francis
    29. Eliyandi (hwa's friend)
    Waiting list:

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Henry
    12. Hwa
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Jianhui
    15. Kar Seng
    16. Ken
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Nie Yu
    21. Ong
    22. Patrick
    23. Raymond
    24. Scanner
    25. Sean
    26. Tatt
    27. Jacky
    28. Eliyandi
    Waiting list:

1. Hwa
    Waiting list:

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi (TBC)
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Eliyandi
    9. Francis
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. HanWei
    12. Henry
    13. Hwa
    14. Jacky
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Jianhui
    17. Kar Seng
    18. Ken
    19. KT
    20. Mark
    21. Nicholas
    22. Nie Yu
    23. Ong
    24. Patrick
    25. Raymond
    26. Robin
    27. Scanner
    28. Sean
    29. Tatt
    Waiting list:

19th June, Final of Singapore Open, 1-6pm. Anybody still want to play game, pls put down your name below:
    1. Hwa
    2. Patrick
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    $8 per head as not enough to cover the cost.

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Eliyandi
    9. Francis
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. HanWei
    12. Henry
    13. Hwa
    14. Jacky
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. KT
    19. Mark
    20. Nicholas
    21. Nie Yu
    22. Ong
    23. Patrick
    24. Raymond
    25. Robin
    26. Scanner
    27. Sean
    28. Tatt
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

19th June, Final of Singapore Open, 1-6pm. Rest for one session. :)

A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear All

As you might already have known, we have not been able to cover the cost for 3-4 hours with 4 courts, with fee of $6-7. For example, last Sunday we used 7+ tubes of shuttles.

Thus for future games, we will collect $8 for most players. For those play only a few games, like only 3 or 4 games, will still collect $7. Will give discount to lady players and our top players. We will still use good shuttles 11-2pm. From 2pm onwards, we will only provide lower grade shuttles.

Hope everybody's understanding and cooperation on this. :)

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Syafiq is coming

Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Eliyandi
    9. Francis
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. HanWei
    12. Henry
    13. Hwa
    14. Jacky
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. KT
    19. Li Hao Dong
    20. Nicholas
    21. Nie Yu
    22. Ong
    23. Patrick
    24. Raymond
    25. Robin
    26. Scanner
    27. Sean
    28. Syafiq Lim
    29. Tatt
    Waiting list:

A. Fee is $8 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)
    3. Xiu Ling (lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Andy
    4. Bryan
    5. Boyi
    6. Char Ling
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Eliyandi
    9. Francis
    10. Ghee Shi
    11. HanWei
    12. Henry
    13. Hwa
    14. Jacky
    15. Jian Dee
    16. Kar Seng
    17. Ken
    18. KT
    19. Li Hao Dong
    20. Nicholas
    21. Nie Yu
    22. Ong
    23. Patrick
    24. Raymond
    25. Robin
    26. Scanner
    27. Sean
    28. Syafiq Lim
    29. Wei Meng
    Waiting list:

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Today only 24 players turned up. So many didn't inform me for the absence. Players are strictly requested to inform their absence in advance to avoid higher charges to other players or money lose to organizer. This is one of the main reason caused the increasing fee for everybody. Hope the understanding and cooperation.

#677 tank2008, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer

Unity Sec Sch, 26th June, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    Lady players:
    1. Akina (Lady)
    2. Jia Miin (Lady)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Andy Lai
    3. Bryan
    4. Char Ling
    5. Chee Keong
    6. Eliyandi
    7. Francis
    8. Ghee Shi
    9. HanWei
    10. Henry
    11. Hwa
    12. Jacky
    13. Jian Dee
    14. Kar Seng
    15. Ken
    17. Li Hao Dong
    18. Nicholas
    19. Nie Yu
    20. Ong
    21. Patrick
    22. Robin
    23. Scanner
    24. Wei Meng
    25. Ah Le
    Waiting list:
    1. Andy (TBC)
    2. Xiu Ling (TBC)
    3. Syafiq Lim (TBC)
    4. Sean (TBC)
    5. Ester (TBC)

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Just to remind everybody again: No game at Unity today, but at Singapore Indoor Stadium starting at 1pm. Haha... ;)

20. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    wats the use ? LD ,walkover, AGAIN..