Indonesia Juniors !!

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by fathonezic, Nov 1, 2009.

1. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    ber_155.jpg

fitriani, in the middle, queen of Sirnas GSU-15
    OMG she's so small compared to her opponent

2. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Fitriani just too dominating in GS U-15.

Her result at U-15 division this year :
    • Winner at Cilegon Open 2011
    • Winner at Sirnas Jakarta 2011
    • Winner at Semarang 2011
    • Winner at Sirnas Surabaya 2011
    • Winner at Astec Open 2011
    Totally, this year Fitriani played in 6 tourney in GS U-15 division, she won 5 out of 6!
    She played 60 matches and only played rubber set 6 times! And only lost once, in Sirnas Bali 2011!

Her percentage of winning in U-15 division is 98.3%

Not to mention her good result at Singapore Youth International 2011, Fitriani who just 13 y.o became semifinalist in GS U-17 there lost to eventual winner Malvine Alcala in two tight games. She should start to play in GS U-17 division as it will give more challenge to her! Hope she will become our future WS!!

3. Lovelyka

Lovelyka Regular Member

student
    fitriani is soooo cute. :p wanna pinch her cheek

4. naistav

naistav Regular Member

If only PBSI or any INA club can be like Barcelona, who tried to improve Lionel Messi height problem when he was very young. And it work!
    Apply this for Fitriani :D

5. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    i think, there is not much discussion on Kenas/Sigit....

Kenas Adi Haryanto is good. he is a good playmaker, with many trick shots.
    Sigit Sudrajat is always ready to make a big smash from baseline after Kenas make a very good set up.
    and the Kejurnas title give a good summary of their improvement this year.

if i am not mistaken, this is Kenas' first year playing in BD after failing to perform in BS.

but they are quite short. that's the main problem. with the rally scoring system, we can not expect much on short player.

Agi Hariawan is also good. pure rally type player, a bit like Alamsyah/Fauzi Adnan.
    again, he is quite short. but he has beaten Lee Hong Je in Walikota cup.
    still 16 yo. If he can improve his speed and footwork like Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo did, he can be good.
    as from what i see, because of his style, he rarely make a simple mistake.
    too bad, he doesnt have any special weapon.

6. fathonezic

Consultant
    i think, with Fikri Ikhsandi, Ihsan Maulana, Jonathan Cristie, and Bayu Pangisthu, Agi Hariawan will compete to get 1 place in AJC/WJC 2013. At that time, I really hope that all of them has improved a lot. 2 years is long enough for them to improve. they have the talent, hope they dont waste their talent.

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

2 years is actually quite short. We were hoping in 2009 that Riyanto Subagja could actually shine in 2010 and 2011 after winning several IC tourneys in NZ and Laos; as well as junior titles in German & Dutch. But it turned out that he failed to even reach QF this year :(

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I agree that Kenas/Sigid are often overlooked because of the abundant talent that we have at the moment in BD.

These are their achievements this year:
    Pertamina Open: QF - lost to Ihsan Adam Wirawan/Jusan Ahmad
    Astec Open: SF - lost to Ade Yusuf Santoso/Rizky Hidayat
    Kejurnas: WINNER - beat Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama
    Sirnas Surabaya: RUNNER-UP - lost to Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama
    Sirnas Bangka-Belitung: WINNER - beat R. Eka Fajar Kusuma/Rian Swastedian
    Indonesia IC: R32 - lost to Chung Eui Seok/Lee Hang Haem
    Sirnas Semarang: WINNER - beat Ihsan Adam Wirawan/Setyaldi P.W.
    Tangkas Alfamart Junior IC: R16 - lost to Rino Apriano/Firman Ramadhan
    Sirnas Jakarta: RUNNER-UP - lost to Lukhi Apri Nugroho/Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo
    Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Badminton Championships: QF - lost to Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh
    Sirnas Bengkulu: QF- lost to Ronald Alexander/Selvanus Geh

I didn't include the Sirnas Bali as Djarum withdrew all its players due to the earthquake.

In 11 tourneys (including Indonesia IC), they won 2 Sirnas and the Kejurnas titles, and end up as runners-up in Sirnas Jakarta & Surabaya (losing to fellow Djarum team-mates).

#188 badMania, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  9. fathonezic

Consultant
    haha :D:D
    but it's different story for Vito and Wisnu. especially, Wisnu.
    we can see in 2009, he lost soooo easily to Riyanto, I still recall the score like 21-8 in one of the game. i forgot the other game....
    and now ??
    having watch from his Kejurnas matches, he is quite aggressive, his result also much better than Riyanto now. and maybe, no one talk about him in 2009. haha :D

Until now, Riyanto is really overrated.
    but actually, he is really good. i watched some zul's videos, and just 1 riyanto's video. i still think that riyanto is better than zul...
    riyanto is also very charismatic. dont know what to say, but in my eyes, he is quite charismatic... haha :D:D

the problem is in his defense....
    sometimes he is quite lazy to defense well :(

10. badMania

badMania Regular Member

BD U-19 Achievements:
    Arya Maulana Aldiartama/Edi Subaktiar
    - 5 titles
    2 Sirnas (Bandung & Surabaya), Indocock Walikota Surabaya Cup, Tangkas Alfamart Junior Challenge, Astec Open

Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo - 2 titles
    1 Sirnas (Jakarta) with Lukhi Apri Nugroho
    Pertamina Open with Felix Kinalsal

Felix Kinalsal
    - 2 titles
    Candra Wijaya Men's Doubles Championships with Rizky Susanto
    Pertamina Open with Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo

Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma - 1 title
    1 Sirnas (Palangkaraya)

11. badMania

badMania Regular Member

BD U-17 Achievements:
    Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho
    - 3 titles (before being promoted to U-19)
    2 Sirnas (Jakarta and Bandung), Indocock Walikota Surabaya Cup

R. Eja Fajar Kusuma/Rian Swastedian - 3 titles (also before being promoted to U-19)
    3 Sirnas (Palangkaraya, Bengkulu, and Semarang

Tedi Surpiadi - 3 titles
    2 Sirnas (Makassar & Surabaya) with Kevin Ersa (before being split)
    Pertama Open with Yantony Edy Saputra

Rizko Azuro/Wildan Atmaja - 2 titles
    2 Sirnas (Bangka-Belitung and Bali)

Arsya Isnanu Ardi Putra - 2 titles
    Cilegon Open with Jeka Wiratama
    Astec Open with Hantoro

12. fathonezic

Consultant
    wow, quite good data badMania :D

1 more player that i am really impress is R Eka Fajar Kusuma....
    I believe, he is another very good talent...
    great skill, great shot making and great defense...
    unfortunately, rian swastedian is still quite young and not mature enough....
    sometimes Fajar looks quite disappointed when rian make mistakes :D:D
    in a match against Lukhi/Kevin (can be seen in Djarum's video), Lukhi/Kevin bombing soo many hard smash to Fajar, and he can still defense quite well with many defense trick like Sigit Budiarto, but the game ended when the shot is directed to Rian :D:D

both are short though...
    but hey, they are still 15/16 yo afterall :D

13. fathonezic

Consultant
    just watched
    CHOI Sol Kyu/CHAE Yoo Jung match in Korea GP Gold against Singapore pair...
    INA must watch out on this pair. I am really impressed on them !.
    both are still 16 yo (born 95) and both are very talented especially Chae Yoo Jung, a left hander and complete technique.

if i am not mistaken, they beaten Lukhi/Ririn in the WJC 2011. and they still have 2 WJCs opportunity ! Choi Sol Kyu is not quite talented as Kevin Sanjaya, but he has a very big and tall body.
    his technique is also good, but still lack of power. For his size, he should have a big smash, maybe it's because of his age.

But surely, they have all the things to stop INA winning the XD WJC next year and next 2 years.
    Alfian/Shella, Edi/Melati and maybe Kevin/Rosyita (just prediction) are our best bet for the next AJC and WJC. With this XD line up, i am sure we are very strong contender for XD champion in AJC and WJC 2012.

For GD, it's not easy task. Korea still have Lee So Hee (cmiiw) and
    CHAE Yoo Jung, MAS still have Chow Mei Kuan/Lee Mean Yean. JPN WD will be good also i think. and dont forget China. they always have good WD troops. I think, Shella/Anggia and Melati/Rosyita will be our best bet.

I hope Melati/Rosyita can get at least a bronze and final for Shella/Anggia. Let see how they fare...

Our MS are very strong also with the feature of Vito, Gifar, Wisnu and Panji (others from clubs also).
    I really hope, one of them can get at least a medal in AJC and WJC especially for Vito and Wisnu (if he is not too old). For BD, I think we are strong contender for at least AJC. I also hope at least a medal in WJC for BD. Edi/Arya and Kevin/Felix will be our hope. Not so sure for Kevin/Felix, they should have a good results on the sirnas in 2012 to get a spot in AJC and WJC. Since there are a number of good pairs also like Hafiz/Putra. GS is still our weakest link, but i hope a medal in AJC and a QF in WJC especially for Hanna and Setyana. I think Hanna will be included on the team (baring any injury), but Setyana should perform better this year if she wants to be included.

With this squad, I hope we can enter final in AJC and WJC team. The problem will be in the draw. We dont get a good result in 2011 and it will cost on our draw this year. If we are not in the same half of Korea and China, than the chance is good as i only see a good GD for MAS. but we dont know yet as MAS is also always have a very good young players !

Beware also for JPN and THA, they are showing a truly quality on their young players !

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I hope to see Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho maturing in Taruna-level (despite them being only 15 yo). If they can win a title or two at Taruna, it shows that they are ready for AJC & WJC next year.

As for the main pairs in MD: Djarum and Jaya Raya will probably let their best pairs compete in Dewasa this year. They did that for Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama and Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma in the Pertamina Open 2011. Edi/Arya beat 3 pairs before losing to Rian/Rendra in the QF.

Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo/Felix Kinalsal
    will probably compete in Taruna first and hopefully win more titles early this year.

For XD, it will be a combination of BD & GD, so, we shall see who are being picked for BD & GD first.

15. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Good analysis! :cool:

BS - Vito, Gifar, Wisnu, Panji. Even i don't expect too much from single department, i hope they could at least won medal in AJC/WJC.:cool: Four of these are pelatnas players, so i hope they could show a "really something" result to us :p

GS - ditto with BS. I guess two spots will secure by Hanna and Setyana. Candidate for the other two spots are Ruselly, Berliyan, Febtria, Intan, or perhaps Fitriani?? :eek:

BD - oh, i see a good medal contender from INA! Arya Maulana/Edi Subaktiar.

GD - Shella/Anggia shd be a good medal contender it will good if they enter pelatnas earlier, and they will got better preparation. Followed by Melati/Rosita.

XD - No more Gloria this year. but Djarum pair or Jaya Raya pair might be a good contender for gold medal perhaps Edi/Melati, Hafiz/Shella or other combination. It is good to see INA won gold medal at AJC 2011/WJC 2011. Hope it will continue this year! :cool:

16. fathonezic

Consultant
    Post Seleknas discussion

ok...
    now alrie and febryan have been relegated from Pelatnas....

I really hope Shesar Hiren Rhustavito, Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo, Panji Akbar Sudrajat and Riyanto Subagja getting more exposure at least, they get 12 tourneys..

let see...

some tourneys that they can join :

German GP Gold
    Austrian International Challenge
    Indonesia GP Gold
    Indonesia International Challenge
    Malaysia International Challenge
    Malaysia GP Gold
    Vietnam International Challenge
    Vietnam GP
    Thailand GP Gold
    Singapore International Series
    India International Challenge
    India GP Gold
    Australia GP Gold
    Bahrain International Challenge

14 touneys....
    but at least, i hope they get 12 tourneys.
    and then, next year, do seleknas again....
    some players can be promoted and relegated based on their performance !

For BD,
    i am looking forward to see how Edi/Arya competing in Senior division.
    I hope Sigit Budiarto can guide them step by step to be Top 100 !
    but it's very hard to be done. I think, If Djarum send them to at least 5 tourneys, they have a chance to enter Top 150.

Dont split them again. they have been very good !
    I believe they will become kejurnas U-19 champion this year !

with the newly promoted Pelatnas squad, Edi/Arya will have the chance to enter Pelatnas in the next 2 years. means that they have 2 years more to be more established pair than today.

I predict that Edi Subaktiar will play with Rosyita in the Sirnas this year. Let see in the 1st Sirnas in next February. If they play well enough, they have a chance to be in the AJC squad !

Although i hope that Edi/Arya will not be splitted, but, for AJC and WJC 2013, I think Arya Maulana Aldiartama will be AJC contender if he play with Kevin Sanjaya.

For GD,
    With the promotion of Shella Devi Aulia/Anggia Shitta Awanda, Ririn Amelia/Melati Daeva and Dian Fitriani/Aris Budiharti, I want to see the new serial winners in Sirnas U-19 this year ! I predict there will appear some new pairs from Jaya Raya and Djarum Petamburan. After seeing some results, we can predict who will accompany Shella/Anggia in AJC and WJC then. As a Pelatnas player, Shella/Anggia has guarantee a spot in AJC and WJC except one of them get sick or injury.

Cant wait the 1st Sirnas in February :cool:

oh yes, i also hope one of Sirnas will be held in Yogyakarta :D:p

17. badMania

badMania Regular Member

We can see that PB Djarum is always more proactive in terms of planning for tournaments. Immediately after BWF released the Juniors Ranking, PB Djarum announced that they will send their junior players to 10 tournaments (including several international junior tourneys that are increasingly getting more attention lately). 3 tourneys are being targeted this year: The back-to-back Dutch & German Junior and the home-based Tangkas Alfamart Junior IC.

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

If PBSI is serious about the development of promising junior players like Vito, Wisnu, Gifar, and Panji; they should aim to send these players to a few Asian based IC tourneys first. Since all of them are ranked below 100, it's also a good opportunity to build up their rankings first.

These will include:
    16-19 Feb -- Iran Fajr IC
    26 Mar-01 Apr - Vietnam IC

It will also be a good idea to send them to the several Juniors IC tourneys to gauge themselves against fellow juniors. But really, I doubt if PBSI will do that. Prove me wrong PBSI!

19. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Here's INA junior squad ranking ;)

BS
    Vito (12)
    Wisnu(16)
    Riyanto(17)
    Arif(240

GS
    Elyzabeth(7)
    Yulia(15)
    Rusydina(36)